Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 445 of 807 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 495 545 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 12094
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5434

    Barbie.

    With out more detail, you could be talking about Barbie. 24 year old spinner, very blonde. Hair almost looks like an 80's style. I was with her Monday night. No phone, recently got it stolen. I pre arranged a second date because I didn't want to give her my number. Covered BJ for .4. She says she negotiates with regulars.

    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldman69  [View Original Post]
    Today I saw a cute little blond, with a flower ring around her hair. I was a little late and another monger scooped her. Anyone know her? I would like to really know her.

    Thanks.

  2. #5433

    Cute Blond on G

    Today I saw a cute little blond, with a flower ring around her hair. I was a little late and another monger scooped her. Anyone know her? I would like to really know her.

    Thanks.

  3. #5432

    Amanda on g

    Amber is looking to make some new friends her number is available to interested parties.

  4. #5431

    SW Horror Stories

    Been away from the Milwaukee SW mongering scene for awhile now. Decided to pop onto the forums to see what's new and if there were any new prospects out on the stroll. But just scrolling down the page I'm reading nothing but horror stories. Mental cases and trannies who refuse to get out of the car. Women with bad oders. SW throwing up in the car.

    I mean damn. Is the scene really that bad now or is it just an off couple of weeks?

  5. #5430

    Gah damm Cross Dressers

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    I picked her up the other day and pretty much got that vibe. Loved the long, full hair and what appeared to be a thin, long legged frame. Seemed slightly mannish-ish through the chin but great doe eyes. Somewhat deeper, throaty voice. I inquired about full service and there was a big hesitation, then she said "My boyfriend doesn't like other guys in my pussy, but I know guys like full service so I usually just drop my pants a little and let them have anal. ". That, combined with an AWFUL body odor convinced me to turn the car around and drop her off with a couple of bucks to get her out without a scene. Usually seen in the low teens on Greenfield. Take it for it's worth.

    HS.
    Years ago I picked up a hottie on Lisbon, by the time a got two blocks north on 35th, it became apparent that hottie was sporting more equipment than I had bargained for. I pulled over and kindly thanked the gentle (man? - Person? - Thug?) for his time, but that I wasn't interested. (Jesus, even sitting in my car, knowing it was a guy, I have to admit, he was much cuter than some of the real women I've stuck my dick in. Does that make me gay?) Anyway, he doesn't get out, and tries to shake me down for money. I call 911 and tell them I had car trouble, and while I was looking under the hood, some woman came up and got in my car. Now she refuses to get out. Can the police come immediately?

    Cross dresser still refuses to leave, saying the cops will arrest me for pandering and being with a known prostitute. Then he holds his hand in his purse like he's gripping a knife. I say, "Yeah, go ahead and use it. " A few more moments of playing chicken, then Crissy the Cross-Dressing Tranny jumps out and hustles down a side street. I call 911 and call off the dogs. So that's twice I've had to play chicken using the cops as a foil. I know we don't like LEO thinning the pickings on the street, but when push comes to shove, they've got our backs. Not to mention the time I came so hard because I was fucking a hooker about four feet away from them, but that's a whole nother story.

    Coochie (God, boys, were fucking insane to keep doing this shit) Eater.

    God bless us all.

  6. #5429

    Suspicions confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJack  [View Original Post]
    About a month ago after a fun time with Heidi I drove to her drop-off point. We passed what I thought were two ladies when Heidi said, "That one with the long brown hair is a guy. Jo-Jo. " I was driving and only saw the two from behind as we passed. I asked if he was a SW and she said she didn't know. I took that as a possible 'yes. '.
    I picked her up the other day and pretty much got that vibe. Loved the long, full hair and what appeared to be a thin, long legged frame. Seemed slightly mannish-ish through the chin but great doe eyes. Somewhat deeper, throaty voice. I inquired about full service and there was a big hesitation, then she said "My boyfriend doesn't like other guys in my pussy, but I know guys like full service so I usually just drop my pants a little and let them have anal. ". That, combined with an AWFUL body odor convinced me to turn the car around and drop her off with a couple of bucks to get her out without a scene. Usually seen in the low teens on Greenfield. Take it for it's worth.

    HS.

  7. #5428

    More Like Joe-Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Who knows anything about Jo-Jo usually found on the lower numbers on Greenfield?

    HS.
    About a month ago after a fun time with Heidi I drove to her drop-off point. We passed what I thought were two ladies when Heidi said, "That one with the long brown hair is a guy. Jo-Jo. " I was driving and only saw the two from behind as we passed. I asked if he was a SW and she said she didn't know. I took that as a possible 'yes. '.

  8. #5427

    Jo-Jo

    Who knows anything about Jo-Jo usually found on the lower numbers on Greenfield?

    HS.

  9. #5426

    Crazy an understatement

    Quote Originally Posted by AltereEgo  [View Original Post]
    Met this girl this morning she looks cute tight jeans looks like a smoking little body. This girl is Major League crazy. A disaster would be more attractive I do not recommend this girl to anyone.
    Yeah, maybe 4 or 5 weeks ago I picked her up on G in the low numbers, Blond, tall with big teeth. After about 20 seconds I realized she was crazy, gave her 5 bucks to get out, she of course wanted more. Finally split and I wasn't sure if it was going to get ugly but what a nut job, she must be on medication for mental health issues.

    Be warned!

  10. #5425

    Does it smell a little fishy?

    If it smells like trout, kick them out.

  11. #5424

    Odor

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJack  [View Original Post]
    I recently posted about how bad the South Loop has become but your post reminds me of something I forgot to mention: There's often an unpleasant smell involved once they get into your car. Part of it has to do with the fact that it stinks in that area (Jones Island Water Treatment Plant?) and these ladies are outside a lot. Also, it seems that these girls don't wash their clothes. For days. I keep my car very clean but sometimes it seems a SW's visit lingers for days. I now hang one of those tacky car fresheners to combat any stank.
    Wash their clothes? For some, especially those living in traphouses, it's a shower every 3rd or 4th day. If you think your car is bad imagine the inside of those houses.

  12. #5423

    That Reminds Me

    Quote Originally Posted by RentingLove  [View Original Post]
    I was on G yesterday and to my surprise there were 6 or 7 girls all looking for a ride. So I stop a pick up Amanda. This girl stunk like wet dog, body sweat, ass crack and ashtray yuck! I can almost bet any of the other girls had to of been a better choice. She started to work on me and I just couldn't get over the wrenched smell. Get out!
    I recently posted about how bad the South Loop has become but your post reminds me of something I forgot to mention: There's often an unpleasant smell involved once they get into your car. Part of it has to do with the fact that it stinks in that area (Jones Island Water Treatment Plant?) and these ladies are outside a lot. Also, it seems that these girls don't wash their clothes. For days. I keep my car very clean but sometimes it seems a SW's visit lingers for days. I now hang one of those tacky car fresheners to combat any stank.

  13. #5422

    Been there, done that

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieKane200  [View Original Post]
    A BP girl puked on my dick a few years back. I was naked in a hotel room so I could shower off. Not sure how I would handle that if it was in my car on the way home. I'd have to tell Mrs Kane that it was me and take the next day off work pretending to be sick. LOL!
    Had a very cute Hispanic spinner I used to pick up maybe 7-8 years ago. She always tried to go deep but would gag as the tempo picked up. She couldn't quite contain it one time and heaved on my dashboard. Luckily it looked she hadn't had solids for days it was just watery. She apologized for the next ten minutes as she grabbed every napkin out of my glove box and cleaned it up. Then, like a champ, she went back down on me and swallowed my load like a champ.

    HS.

  14. #5421
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    I'm so glad I don't have to deal with streetwalkers. Just imagine having to deal with a BP or CL girl under those conditions. That would NEVER happen. Would it?
    A BP girl puked on my dick a few years back. I was naked in a hotel room so I could shower off. Not sure how I would handle that if it was in my car on the way home. I'd have to tell Mrs Kane that it was me and take the next day off work pretending to be sick. LOL!

  15. #5420

    So glad

    Quote Originally Posted by RentingLove  [View Original Post]
    I was on G yesterday and to my surprise there were 6 or 7 girls all looking for a ride. So I stop a pick up Amanda. This girl stunk like wet dog, body sweat, ass crack and ashtray yuck! I can almost bet any of the other girls had to of been a better choice. She started to work on me and I just couldn't get over the wrenched smell. Get out!
    I'm so glad I don't have to deal with streetwalkers. Just imagine having to deal with a BP or CL girl under those conditions. That would NEVER happen. Would it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape