Thread: Pine Tree
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 1579
-
03-14-18 17:23 #1159Senior Member

Posts: 81Mimi
Seen Mimi the last week, I think she lost weight she's looking good 👍127997;.
Originally Posted by Hinode
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-18 16:56 #1158Senior Member

Posts: 386Miki's Return.
I got to see Miki yesterday and she was an "animal" ! I guess she wasn't getting any during her time-off or at least getting banged twenty-times a day when she's working. I have asked her to Stop doing the prostate exam on me because I noticed she saves the rubber glove for multiple uses during the day. Something to ponder.
-
03-14-18 10:46 #1157Senior Member

Posts: 1645Typical nasal, distinct accents.
Braddah Mondo,
Originally Posted by MondoBadfoot
[View Original Post]
Mimi is Vietnamese and older. Solid all over regarding ASL, granted it's been a while, but she take care you and rock your world.
Miki skinny. Got rimmed by her. I think the weight difference is the biggest factor. Again, I could be wrong maybe Viet lost choke weight, but I doubt it.
Bottom line they both solid.
-
03-14-18 08:57 #1156Senior Member

Posts: 81Miki & Mimi?
Given your reports which I dig, It really depends on what you like? For me I originally had a choice between Mimi and Miki? Miki was busy so I tried Mimi which at first was not what I expected but she is a trooper. But After I sampled Miki. Ahhh shit she was over the top more than I expected ever. All the reports are true and legit. They are super stars in their own skills. Mimi said not to tell what she did because it's not on the normal menu.
Originally Posted by MondoBadfoot
[View Original Post]
Seen Mimi last week on the couch and I forgot how hot she was. Though up I age. She gave me the look as I walk by. SHE LOOKED SEXY IMHO. Maybe me? Maybe working? But oh. I should surely cum in again.
-
03-14-18 08:31 #1155Senior Member

Posts: 81Miki
I got my time slot for you! I'm so ready it's been awhile. Thanks mama you're so sweet 💕.
-
03-14-18 05:34 #1154Senior Member

Posts: 4780I believe fellow monger DrMajikLuv69 coined that acronym. At least, his reviews were the first time I've see it in print. Several other acronyms unique to his reviews include PRS, PSE-XXX, WWE, PC, RRL, NRA, BSL, etc. He writes many reviews, so I suppose he gets tired of spelling everything out and sticks to his own acronyms. Perhaps these should be added to USASG's list of abbreviations.
Originally Posted by RockCandy
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-18 21:51 #1153Senior Member

Posts: 5120Well, I knew it because DrMajikLuv69 was asked what FMBA meant several months ago, and he posted: "FMBA Fuck Me Back Attitude".
Originally Posted by RockCandy
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-18 21:06 #1152Banned Member

Posts: 1022Mimi vs. Miki
Confusion reigns! A couple of months ago- before I got sprung on Aira, I had a pretty good session with one of these girls, but I'm not sure which one! I know they are both short and cute. The girl I saw was pretty good and into rimming! I don't remember too many other details. Can anyone give me any clarification or details which would help in differentiating between these two?
-
03-13-18 19:36 #1151Banned Member

Posts: 73Wow
Originally Posted by MyAddiction
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Nephilim3000
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
Wow, I didn't know FMBA was such a widely known acronym. I looked in the abbreviations list but it's not there. How did you all know it? Thanks doc for the info. Keep them acronyms and reports coming. LOL.
Originally Posted by SomeBilly
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-18 17:07 #1150Regular Member

Posts: 24Damn!
I got to put in my appointment too before she gets too busy again haha!
Originally Posted by MyAddiction
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-18 15:13 #1149Senior Member

Posts: 151Gigi
Thanks MA will have to test drive her.
Originally Posted by MyAddiction
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-18 05:14 #1148Regular Member

Posts: 285Yup and Miki is FMBA.
Originally Posted by SomeBilly
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-18 02:23 #1147Senior Member

Posts: 81GiGi.
Unfortunately it wasn't, I would've love to blow a load in her but the reality is I love blowing in their mouth much more so since it was cover I lasted really really long so BBBJCIM was in order. If you've never been with her, her moaning was fucking awesome. If you are super horny her moans and facial expressions can make you blow in 10-15 seconds if you're not careful. You can get her knees stretched back to the bed and get super deep. Yeah PSE, XXX and not GFE which would've been the tops. Overall she's a sweetheart, anything I wanted, very accommodating, a "no" was never whispered ever. Get her while she's still fresh.
Originally Posted by Amp64
[View Original Post]
MyAddiction.
-
03-13-18 01:57 #1146Senior Member

Posts: 151Gigi
Originally Posted by Reago13
[View Original Post]
Wow, sounds like a porno session! Was it BBFS?
Originally Posted by MyAddiction
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-18 00:17 #1145Senior Member

Posts: 97F* me back attitude.
Originally Posted by RockCandy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




