Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Pine Tree

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 106 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 1579
This blog is moderated by Kurocha
  1. #1144
    Quote Originally Posted by RockCandy  [View Original Post]
    Doc, what is FMBA? Trying to keep with all your acronyms. Thanks.
    FMBA stands for "Fuck Me Back Attitude".

  2. #1143

    Fmba

    Quote Originally Posted by RockCandy  [View Original Post]
    Doc, what is FMBA? Trying to keep with all your acronyms. Thanks.
    Fuck me back action! When the girl FUCKS YOU BACK. Most of the time I'm doing all the pounding but when a girl fucks you back. Especially in DS moaning ahhhhh that's a treat. By the way, GiGi can moan with the best of them. That in itself took me to the edge especially seeing her facial expressions, oh fuck. But I did hold off blowing MISH with a very very satisfying BBBJCIM.

  3. #1142

    What is FMBA?

    Quote Originally Posted by MyAddiction  [View Original Post]
    Had an early morning session with miss Gi Gi. Yeah this is the girl from Top who disappeared a few months back from when she was at Tops. Said she took a few months off to just chill out, just recently started Pine Tree yesterday. When I seen her in the ad I didn't hesitate for once and called mama immediately to make an appointment for the exact time I wanted. Upon arriving I seen a girl outside smoking in a long white t-shirt and slippers (didn't think nothing of it cause I've never seen her before).

    Into the room I went and waited for a couple minutes, in walks Gi Gi looking in pink hair down smiling. At first it didn't register but I told her shit was that you outside? She smiled went from for some LFK, stripped, chit chat and off to the shower. TS was decent but in minutes after that hot water cools down it got cold as fuck. Nuru, b2 b, p2 p (almost blew), and a super super wet BBBJ, shit. Back to the room for an interesting massage (Let you experience it for yourself LMK? More BBBJ, BSL, rimming I'm ready. LFK, DATY, DATO, into MISH. She felt pretty tight and asked "you like", I said fuck yeah. Her Moans are fucking awesome and her face looked great. On to DS fuck she looked great in the mirror, great FMBA with look backs, LFK. Back to MISH for a bit but couldn't hold it any longer. Ask to finish me with a BJ which she said g.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    True dat! PSE FMBA PRS and NRA into OT. Your description of her head locking DATY is spot on. Or in this case g-spot on. I had similar experiences. In fact multiple experience and with every session gets better. No lie; as service and attitude increase plus 1 x. PSE plus x, then on the next session it is PSE plus xx, then PSE plus xxx on the next session, then on the next session it's PSE-XXX, yada, yada, yada, yada. I love the moans FMBA as she looks deep into my eyes with exchanges of DFK LFK. The only thing I want to add in my session we had to use many towels to clean up the room after. After our climax and her multiple orgasms there was cum every where! Cum On the bed! Cum all over the floor! She came all over me. It was dripping everywhere. Rebecca has a special gift. It's like Porn Star Alina Li she squirts thick viscous cum. Sometimes she is embarrassed about it but I reassured Rebecca it was okay. In fact IMO I love watching her cum! I love feeling her cum on me. Dont know if any others have seen her cum or experienced what I have With Rebecca but I guess that a why it is YMMV. Epitome of PSE XXX real GFE with FMBA and PRS throughout.

    .
    Doc, what is FMBA? Trying to keep with all your acronyms. Thanks.

  4. #1141
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1645
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Miki will be back to work Tuesday. Already booked my appointment. LOL 😆.
    Her customer service is top notch. She gives her all aiming to please. Thank you for the heads up brother. Will check her out later.🤙🏽🤣

  5. #1140

    Miki

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Miki will be back to work Tuesday. Already booked my appointment. LOL 😆.
    Thanks for the heads up Raiden. Miki were coming for you!

  6. #1139

    MIKI return!

    Miki will be back to work Tuesday. Already booked my appointment. LOL 😆.

  7. #1138

    Yoyo

    I should have read the reports on Yoyo before hand. I went down the other day to see Wara. I didn't have an appointment as it was a spur of the moment thing. Wara was busy and mama said she was booked up already. She said she would send me a nice girl. I have to admit Yoyo is hot. She's just right thick, with a very nice round ass. The TS was fun and playful. Back in the room however was all business and she had all kind rules. No DATY and no sucking her tits were 2 big turn offs for me. She also shorted my time. In and out in about 40 minutes. I will never see her again.

    I'll stick to Wara and Lexi only from now on. I had in the past also and she was awesome too.

  8. #1137

    Gi Gi

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanHawaii69  [View Original Post]
    How do you rate her looks? Face body.
    Read the last two report before mine. I just seen her this morning. She does have a little pouch but to me it's not a big deal. We got to give these girls a break sometimes. To me her face looked good, not sure who to compare it to. Her boobs were a large natural CZ which hung very nicely and soft almost like Naomi's at Happiness. Almost.

    Overall I think she looked pretty good.

    MyAddiction.

  9. #1136

    Gi Gi

    Had an early morning session with miss Gi Gi. Yeah this is the girl from Top who disappeared a few months back from when she was at Tops. Said she took a few months off to just chill out, just recently started Pine Tree yesterday. When I seen her in the ad I didn't hesitate for once and called mama immediately to make an appointment for the exact time I wanted. Upon arriving I seen a girl outside smoking in a long white t-shirt and slippers (didn't think nothing of it cause I've never seen her before).

    Into the room I went and waited for a couple minutes, in walks Gi Gi looking in pink hair down smiling. At first it didn't register but I told her shit was that you outside? She smiled went from for some LFK, stripped, chit chat and off to the shower. TS was decent but in minutes after that hot water cools down it got cold as fuck. Nuru, b2 b, p2 p (almost blew), and a super super wet BBBJ, shit. Back to the room for an interesting massage (Let you experience it for yourself LMK? More BBBJ, BSL, rimming I'm ready. LFK, DATY, DATO, into MISH. She felt pretty tight and asked "you like", I said fuck yeah. Her Moans are fucking awesome and her face looked great. On to DS fuck she looked great in the mirror, great FMBA with look backs, LFK. Back to MISH for a bit but couldn't hold it any longer. Ask to finish me with a BJ which she said sure.

    Looks: she is quite short and petite, has a nice smile, nice attitude, easy to talk to. IMO she's quite pretty.

    Attitude: very sweet and accommodating.

    Service: at points felt a little rushed but nothing to make a big deal about. Overall I felt that she's a very sweet provider. Someone mentions she's flexible. She is. MISH was very satisfying.

  10. #1135

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanHawaii69  [View Original Post]
    How do you rate her looks? Face body.
    I saw Gigi when she was last at Top. I'd rate her F-7, B-8. Those are real pics in the BP ads. For me, she was not on par with the current all stars of PT and Happiness who treat you like a king on the first visit. Average ts, BBBJ, rim, slightly above average cfs. She is friendly and good attitute, but not a GFE / pse. I only saw her once so I'm sure YMMV with repeat visits.

  11. #1134

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanHawaii69  [View Original Post]
    How do you rate her looks? Face body.
    I've seen her at Top Spa last month, she's not as slim as in pictures, probably add 10-15 lbs and a little stomach pouch. Unless you like extra meat, then go for it.

  12. #1133
    Quote Originally Posted by Businessman69  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Gigi from top is bck and at pine!
    How do you rate her looks? Face body.

  13. #1132

    Gigi

    Looks like Gigi from top is bck and at pine!

  14. #1131

    Aira

    Quote Originally Posted by CognacXo  [View Original Post]
    Nah, still in japan.
    Cognac, you're right she still in Japan, got a massage from her this morning first one since she went on vacation.

    Informed me she not returning for awhile, suggested that I see some other provides and not wait for her to return.

    Told her I did see Naomi (same built as her), Leii, wara, Lexi.

    Then proceed to tell me the places she visited, food she ate, and things she did.

    Then informed me that she's upset about some one telling lies about her, and that she will not service again, for him not to bother her any more, (not sure what this is all about) sounds like she's up set with this one person.

    We ended joking, telling stories what we did that got me so horny and hard while I was having breakfast.

    Well she's not here, she got me so horny think I'll go see Naomi (that remind me of her) or Leii, after lunch or tonight.

    Sounds like she's very happy on her extended vacation.

  15. #1130

    Gigi

    I saw in the ad Gigi is back in Hawaii and now at Pinetree. Called to make an appointment but she was busy for my first requested time slot but I was able to get an appointment.

    She was at another place, that is now closed and I'm glad she found a good place to work at.

    Looks. Short Malaysian with a body I am happy with, mind you she doesn't have a body of a goddess but very pleasing to my eyes.

    Attitude. Gigi is a gifted happy person, very bubbly and cheerful.

    Service. IMHO pretty damn good. DT BBBJ no teeth scratches, flexible limbs so she easy to open up and insert my little guy in her very tight hole. I don't know what kind of cover she uses but with the cover on it felt natural.

    Repeat. Yes Recommend. Yes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape