Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Pine Tree

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 106 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 1579
This blog is moderated by Kurocha
  1. #1159

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinode  [View Original Post]
    Braddah Mondo,

    Mimi is Vietnamese and older. Solid all over regarding ASL, granted it's been a while, but she take care you and rock your world.

    Miki skinny. Got rimmed by her. I think the weight difference is the biggest factor. Again, I could be wrong maybe Viet lost choke weight, but I doubt it.

    Bottom line they both solid.
    Seen Mimi the last week, I think she lost weight she's looking good 👍127997;.

  2. #1158

    Miki's Return.

    I got to see Miki yesterday and she was an "animal" ! I guess she wasn't getting any during her time-off or at least getting banged twenty-times a day when she's working. I have asked her to Stop doing the prostate exam on me because I noticed she saves the rubber glove for multiple uses during the day. Something to ponder.

  3. #1157
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1645

    Typical nasal, distinct accents.

    Quote Originally Posted by MondoBadfoot  [View Original Post]
    Confusion reigns! A couple of months ago- before I got sprung on Aira, I had a pretty good session with one of these girls, but I'm not sure which one! I know they are both short and cute. The girl I saw was pretty good and into rimming! I don't remember too many other details. Can anyone give me any clarification or details which would help in differentiating between these two?
    Braddah Mondo,

    Mimi is Vietnamese and older. Solid all over regarding ASL, granted it's been a while, but she take care you and rock your world.

    Miki skinny. Got rimmed by her. I think the weight difference is the biggest factor. Again, I could be wrong maybe Viet lost choke weight, but I doubt it.

    Bottom line they both solid.

  4. #1156

    Miki & Mimi?

    Quote Originally Posted by MondoBadfoot  [View Original Post]
    Confusion reigns! A couple of months ago- before I got sprung on Aira, I had a pretty good session with one of these girls, but I'm not sure which one! I know they are both short and cute. The girl I saw was pretty good and into rimming! I don't remember too many other details. Can anyone give me any clarification or details which would help in differentiating between these two?
    Given your reports which I dig, It really depends on what you like? For me I originally had a choice between Mimi and Miki? Miki was busy so I tried Mimi which at first was not what I expected but she is a trooper. But After I sampled Miki. Ahhh shit she was over the top more than I expected ever. All the reports are true and legit. They are super stars in their own skills. Mimi said not to tell what she did because it's not on the normal menu.

    Seen Mimi last week on the couch and I forgot how hot she was. Though up I age. She gave me the look as I walk by. SHE LOOKED SEXY IMHO. Maybe me? Maybe working? But oh. I should surely cum in again.

  5. #1155

    Miki

    I got my time slot for you! I'm so ready it's been awhile. Thanks mama you're so sweet 💕.

  6. #1154
    Quote Originally Posted by RockCandy  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I didn't know FMBA was such a widely known acronym. I looked in the abbreviations list but it's not there. How did you all know it? Thanks doc for the info. Keep them acronyms and reports coming. LOL.
    I believe fellow monger DrMajikLuv69 coined that acronym. At least, his reviews were the first time I've see it in print. Several other acronyms unique to his reviews include PRS, PSE-XXX, WWE, PC, RRL, NRA, BSL, etc. He writes many reviews, so I suppose he gets tired of spelling everything out and sticks to his own acronyms. Perhaps these should be added to USASG's list of abbreviations.

  7. #1153
    Quote Originally Posted by RockCandy  [View Original Post]
    How did you all know it?
    Well, I knew it because DrMajikLuv69 was asked what FMBA meant several months ago, and he posted: "FMBA Fuck Me Back Attitude".

  8. #1152

    Mimi vs. Miki

    Confusion reigns! A couple of months ago- before I got sprung on Aira, I had a pretty good session with one of these girls, but I'm not sure which one! I know they are both short and cute. The girl I saw was pretty good and into rimming! I don't remember too many other details. Can anyone give me any clarification or details which would help in differentiating between these two?

  9. #1151

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by MyAddiction  [View Original Post]
    Fuck me back action! When the girl FUCKS YOU BACK. Most of the time I'm doing all the pounding but when a girl fucks you back. Especially in DS moaning ahhhhh that's a treat. By the way, GiGi can moan with the best of them. That in itself took me to the edge especially seeing her facial expressions, oh fuck. But I did hold off blowing MISH with a very very satisfying BBBJCIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim3000  [View Original Post]
    Yup and Miki is FMBA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    FMBA stands for "Fuck Me Back Attitude".
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeBilly  [View Original Post]
    F* me back attitude.
    Wow, I didn't know FMBA was such a widely known acronym. I looked in the abbreviations list but it's not there. How did you all know it? Thanks doc for the info. Keep them acronyms and reports coming. LOL.

  10. #1150

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by MyAddiction  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up Raiden. Miki were coming for you!
    I got to put in my appointment too before she gets too busy again haha!

  11. #1149
    Senior Member


    Posts: 151

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by MyAddiction  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately it wasn't, I would've love to blow a load in her but the reality is I love blowing in their mouth much more so since it was cover I lasted really really long so BBBJCIM was in order. If you've never been with her, her moaning was fucking awesome. If you are super horny her moans and facial expressions can make you blow in 10-15 seconds if you're not careful. You can get her knees stretched back to the bed and get super deep. Yeah PSE, XXX and not GFE which would've been the tops. Overall she's a sweetheart, anything I wanted, very accommodating, a "no" was never whispered ever. Get her while she's still fresh.

    MyAddiction.
    Thanks MA will have to test drive her.

  12. #1148
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeBilly  [View Original Post]
    F* me back attitude.
    Yup and Miki is FMBA.

  13. #1147

    GiGi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp64  [View Original Post]
    Wow, sounds like a porno session! Was it BBFS?
    Unfortunately it wasn't, I would've love to blow a load in her but the reality is I love blowing in their mouth much more so since it was cover I lasted really really long so BBBJCIM was in order. If you've never been with her, her moaning was fucking awesome. If you are super horny her moans and facial expressions can make you blow in 10-15 seconds if you're not careful. You can get her knees stretched back to the bed and get super deep. Yeah PSE, XXX and not GFE which would've been the tops. Overall she's a sweetheart, anything I wanted, very accommodating, a "no" was never whispered ever. Get her while she's still fresh.

    MyAddiction.

  14. #1146
    Senior Member


    Posts: 151

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by Reago13  [View Original Post]
    Much mahalos' to you two as well as the rest of my brahda's for the tips of the trade. Paula always deliver, old school girls the best. Some of the new talent are impressive though.
    Quote Originally Posted by MyAddiction  [View Original Post]
    Had an early morning session with miss Gi Gi. Yeah this is the girl from Top who disappeared a few months back from when she was at Tops. Said she took a few months off to just chill out, just recently started Pine Tree yesterday. When I seen her in the ad I didn't hesitate for once and called mama immediately to make an appointment for the exact time I wanted. Upon arriving I seen a girl outside smoking in a long white t-shirt and slippers (didn't think nothing of it cause I've never seen her before).

    Into the room I went and waited for a couple minutes, in walks Gi Gi looking in pink hair down smiling. At first it didn't register but I told her shit was that you outside? She smiled went from for some LFK, stripped, chit chat and off to the shower. TS was decent but in minutes after that hot water cools down it got cold as fuck. Nuru, b2 b, p2 p (almost blew), and a super super wet BBBJ, shit. Back to the room for an interesting massage (Let you experience it for yourself LMK? More BBBJ, BSL, rimming I'm ready. LFK, DATY, DATO, into MISH. She felt pretty tight and asked "you like", I said fuck yeah. Her Moans are fucking awesome and her face looked great. On to DS fuck she looked great in the mirror, great FMBA with look backs, LFK. Back to MISH for a bit but couldn't hold it any longer. Ask to finish me with a BJ which she said sure.

    Looks: she is quite short and petite, has a nice smile, nice attitude, easy to talk to. IMO she's quite pretty.

    Attitude: very sweet and accommodating.

    Service: at points felt a little rushed but nothing to make a big deal about. Overall I felt that she's a very sweet provider. Someone mentions she's flexible. She is. MISH was very satisfying.
    Wow, sounds like a porno session! Was it BBFS?

  15. #1145
    Quote Originally Posted by RockCandy  [View Original Post]
    Doc, what is FMBA? Trying to keep with all your acronyms. Thanks.
    F* me back attitude.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape