Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Pine Tree

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 106 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 1579
This blog is moderated by Kurocha
  1. #1129
    You're pretty much the naive guy he's talking about.

    He's saying that she's playing the field and that she's lying possibly about the vacation and is here but only seeing customers she likes. Sort of a mini vacation but still bringing in the kesh.

  2. #1128

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by PVenkman  [View Original Post]
    She probly still working regular hours but just seeing her regulars if this busy. Naive dude posted her secret.
    Secret? Do tell. You do know she is on vacation i hope

  3. #1127

    Aira

    Quote Originally Posted by PVenkman  [View Original Post]
    She probly still working regular hours but just seeing her regulars if this busy. Naive dude posted her secret.
    Nah, still in japan.

  4. #1126
    Quote Originally Posted by MondoBadfoot  [View Original Post]
    Obviously one of her "preferred customers". We were all wondering when she would return, only to find that she had returned, fucked this lucky guy, and taken off again! So, I'll Keep waiting, because this little baby is worth it! Pine Tree has some great providers but, in my humble opinion, no one tops Aira. YMMV but in my experience, she is currently the best provider in town! I could fuck her all night long and still want more! As far as her being 45- REALLY!! Easier to believe that she is 18!
    She probly still working regular hours but just seeing her regulars if this busy. Naive dude posted her secret.

  5. #1125
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLable  [View Original Post]
    Amazing, like you me too like to know how he knows Aira be back for only one day she didn't advertise or let PT know.

    She must up set and took off again and may never return. Me too I been calling PT for Miki, Eve, and Aira all the mama being telling me they on vacation. Good luck to you AT.
    Aira
    Quote Originally Posted by Reago13
    Got to see Aria for her one day visit this week and really nothing more to add other than spectacular. Her bad girl cosplay was spanking hot. How sad she will be gone for 2 weeks since she had a little incident last week- make up vacation. Miss my geisha more than she ever will know. Have a safe and happy trip.
    Wow how did you know she was back for 1 day? I've called a few times and stoped by Pine Tree and Grouchy Mama always tell me she not there or busy. I went there yesterday in fact.
    Obviously one of her "preferred customers". We were all wondering when she would return, only to find that she had returned, fucked this lucky guy, and taken off again! So, I'll Keep waiting, because this little baby is worth it! Pine Tree has some great providers but, in my humble opinion, no one tops Aira. YMMV but in my experience, she is currently the best provider in town! I could fuck her all night long and still want more! As far as her being 45- REALLY!! Easier to believe that she is 18!

  6. #1124

    Reduced rates

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLable  [View Original Post]
    Reago, That's the shits, happen 3 times WTF, lots of others good girls around, fuck her, no girl worth all that.

    Happened to me only 1 time, never seen her again, months down road she got very slow, beg me to see her, cause she was broke. Another time I was in over time and the next guy waiting I told her give me my clothes I'll dress in the other room, so she don't get backed up, in stead she told me don't leave (WTF) looking very sad almost crying, told me I don't want see him (and all the reasons) why you or Ma Ma book him, tells me he walk in no appointment and waiting, mama gave him some B S he left.

    Now for 1 hour wait, well then I should get complimentary 30 minutes LOL, 10 minutes or I'm gone.

    Another time had an appointment at Kison she no show channel and I pissed kicked her out.

    Brah in this racket (business) shit happens to all of us, you don't have to take all that.

    Best of luck to you.
    I got to say that discount thing great idea. Will try that and should be fun. I like the way you and 'OneShort' think. Easy.

  7. #1123

    Never too old to learn

    Quote Originally Posted by OneShort  [View Original Post]
    Reago, At the boy looking at it in a new way, time to move on.

    The Black Lable (labled it right) your best (one shot) is Paula when
    .



    The Blacklable's a Kick ass guy, take no shit brah local boy that was my running back
    Much mahalos' to you two as well as the rest of my brahda's for the tips of the trade. Paula always deliver, old school girls the best. Some of the new talent are impressive though.

  8. #1122

    Wara

    I went by Pinetree a while back saw Wara but did not get to partake. Went back because I thought she was pretty.

    Not disappointed. She is a head turner. Self reported 28 year old Korean Chinese from Seoul. Natural size B-C. Flawless skin. Very polite and demure. She said she is always covered FS, and only one shot. Uneventful table shower. Things got going in the room. Took vitamins before hand and junior popped to attention when she went in for the BJ. Great stuff wish I tried it before. Gave it to her in CG and mish which was great cause I got to see her beautiful face and play with her nice boobies. Finished in doggie.

    Her ass isn't great but waist up is top notch. Pussy was moderately tight. I'm not going to grade, but will say I'd repeat which I would only do about 20% of the time. There was another young Asian cutie sitting in the lobby while I walked out would want to try her too.

    Peace and happy mongering!

  9. #1121

    Time to move on

    Quote Originally Posted by Reago13  [View Original Post]
    I look at it in a whole new way. Everything they say is BS, remember what they are, pay accordingly and they are a dime a dozen. Customer is always right, or pretty close. LOL.
    Reago, At the boy looking at it in a new way, time to move on.

    The Black Lable (labled it right) your best (one shot) is Paula when

    she returns my ATF




    The Blacklable's a Kick ass guy, take no shit brah local boy that was my running back

  10. #1120

    Treat them what they worth

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLable  [View Original Post]
    Reago, That's the shits, happen 3 times WTF, lots of others good girls around, fuck her, no girl worth all that.

    Happened to me only 1 time, never seen her again, months down road she got very slow, beg me to see her, cause she was broke. Another time I was in over time and the next guy waiting I told her give me my clothes I'll dress in the other room, so she don't get backed up, in stead she told me don't leave (WTF) looking very sad almost crying, told me I don't want see him (and all the reasons) why you or Ma Ma book him, tells me he walk in no appointment and waiting, mama gave him some B S he left.

    Now for 1 hour wait, well then I should get complimentary 30 minutes LOL, 10 minutes or I'm gone.

    Another time had an appointment at Kison she no show channel and I pissed kicked her out.

    Brah in this racket (business) shit happens to all of us, you don't have to take all that.

    Best of luck to you.
    I look at it in a whole new way. Everything they say is BS, remember what they are, pay accordingly and they are a dime a dozen. Customer is always right, or pretty close. LOL.

  11. #1119
    Quote Originally Posted by Makiki  [View Original Post]
    Made appointment to see wara. Drove there and mama told me wara just went in the room with someone else. Asked I come back in an hour. I guess appointments are useless here.
    I hope you didn't wait the hour and go back. There's plenty of other pussies and places to chose from. I'd ask if mama would waive the house fee or only charge half to make up for it if you come back. If not, then never go back.

  12. #1118

    Changing time.

    Reago, That's the shits, happen 3 times WTF, lots of others good girls around, fuck her, no girl worth all that.

    Happened to me only 1 time, never seen her again, months down road she got very slow, beg me to see her, cause she was broke. Another time I was in over time and the next guy waiting I told her give me my clothes I'll dress in the other room, so she don't get backed up, in stead she told me don't leave (WTF) looking very sad almost crying, told me I don't want see him (and all the reasons) why you or Ma Ma book him, tells me he walk in no appointment and waiting, mama gave him some B S he left.

    Now for 1 hour wait, well then I should get complimentary 30 minutes LOL, 10 minutes or I'm gone.

    Another time had an appointment at Kison she no show channel and I pissed kicked her out.

    Brah in this racket (business) shit happens to all of us, you don't have to take all that.

    Best of luck to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reago13  [View Original Post]
    Same crap happened to me. I think they slide a preferred customer in and we get pushed back. Like what the hell we supposed to do for an hour while they servicing the guy who took our slot. This has happened 3 times and everytime I get some stupid excuse. It's sad how dumb they think we are. Last visit reason" I know I told you this time but I wrote down a different time, so sorry I forgot to tell you". WTF? Now everything I do or say make her angry. Won't mention any names, she knows who I referring to. Her only concern is I don't do anything to hurt her business, never mind me. She has no clue how the customer feels, especially while waiting for her, so maybe now she will understand. I don't look down on them so hate when done to me. Extremely grateful the talent level at an all time high!

  13. #1117

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanHawaii69  [View Original Post]
    Keep in mind if that does happen to you its usually the girls choice not the house's. I know because I've had many a interceptions at various houses which is usually because the girl just enjoys having time with me, so she'll cancel their intended appointment. Its the ultimate YMMV.

    The house almost never does this favor unless the guy is an absolute whale for the house but they are few and far between honestly.
    Mahalos for the info, learn something new everyday. That explains how I got squeezed in with other girls.

  14. #1116
    Keep in mind if that does happen to you its usually the girls choice not the house's. I know because I've had many a interceptions at various houses which is usually because the girl just enjoys having time with me, so she'll cancel their intended appointment. Its the ultimate YMMV.

    The house almost never does this favor unless the guy is an absolute whale for the house but they are few and far between honestly.

  15. #1115

    Changing times

    Quote Originally Posted by Makiki  [View Original Post]
    Made appointment to see wara. Drove there and mama told me wara just went in the room with someone else. Asked I come back in an hour. I guess appointments are useless here.
    Same crap happened to me. I think they slide a preferred customer in and we get pushed back. Like what the hell we supposed to do for an hour while they servicing the guy who took our slot. This has happened 3 times and everytime I get some stupid excuse. It's sad how dumb they think we are. Last visit reason" I know I told you this time but I wrote down a different time, so sorry I forgot to tell you". WTF? Now everything I do or say make her angry. Won't mention any names, she knows who I referring to. Her only concern is I don't do anything to hurt her business, never mind me. She has no clue how the customer feels, especially while waiting for her, so maybe now she will understand. I don't look down on them so hate when done to me. Extremely grateful the talent level at an all time high!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape