Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Happiness

Closed Thread
Page 218 of 594 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 268 318 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 8901
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5646

    Thicc s

    It's been a while since I wrote a review in general. Sasha has me writing again, and for the most part she still got it and then some. Her head game and squishy pussy game is stronger than ever.

    She put on some, but in my opinion she's just the right thiccness for some cushion pushing and besides a bit of a pooch, she still has a bangin figure.

    Her shower game is weak and always has been. So if you're going for nuru and all of that, she's not the one you should see. I don't mind either way, because I'm there for the other stuff anyway.

    Sasha is still a sweetheart and quite the jokester. Those are few qualities about her that have me coming back to see her many times over. She's well reviewed. In fact, I've reviewed her multiple times. It's been a while since I saw her, and it's good to have her back.

  2. #5645

    Yuna.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp64  [View Original Post]
    My 15th time with my ATF!! Yuna is so special, 15 time to c her, and every time is th same or even better! She makes you feel like you are her only lover! Love her body wash, butt I really love her BBBJ! Let go for 10 min, then mish, doggie, back to mish with legs on my shoulders! Pussy feels so good.

    , love it when she says my name in mish, just dfk, and blast insai her feel so good pussy, stayed in her until I got soft, after, a great professional massage, hug and kiss, and off to a great, beautiful day!
    Agreed on her excellent service! And yes. Her massage after is the best in the business I'd rate her as number one. She's all in one, hot, good sex, and a great massage to finish, what more could you ask for? Thanks for the post.

    MyAddiction.

  3. #5644
    Quote Originally Posted by HiPickle  [View Original Post]
    Short because plenty of reports and they are all basically, positive, for those that don't know. She's been off for a couple of weeks, now good luck getting appointments 😉. By far the cutest face of all the girls I've seen or Sampled on this Island, my opinion of course. Yes, Sugar, absolutely adorable, perfect lips, yum. Sexy as hell. I know I'm not the only smitten admirer cause she booked solid quick! Y'all be gentle so she won't have to take another long bacation. 🤙.
    Just saw her today and she's a total sweetheart. Would love if she were a little more open but I dig that she's not fake like some girls. Anyone know if she opens up to BBFSCIP for repeaters?

  4. #5643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 151

    Yuna

    My 15th time with my ATF!! Yuna is so special, 15 time to c her, and every time is th same or even better! She makes you feel like you are her only lover! Love her body wash, butt I really love her BBBJ! Let go for 10 min, then mish, doggie, back to mish with legs on my shoulders! Pussy feels so good.

    , love it when she says my name in mish, just dfk, and blast insai her feel so good pussy, stayed in her until I got soft, after, a great professional massage, hug and kiss, and off to a great, beautiful day!

  5. #5642

    Short report for Sugar

    Short because plenty of reports and they are all basically, positive, for those that don't know. She's been off for a couple of weeks, now good luck getting appointments 😉. By far the cutest face of all the girls I've seen or Sampled on this Island, my opinion of course. Yes, Sugar, absolutely adorable, perfect lips, yum. Sexy as hell. I know I'm not the only smitten admirer cause she booked solid quick! Y'all be gentle so she won't have to take another long bacation. 🤙.

  6. #5641

    Beautiful Blue

    Blue is a very beautiful lady I'd give her looks a 9. She has a nice lean spinner body with perfect cute tits. She has a nice attitude and service is pretty good. Her pussy is tight and she knows how to squeeze on your cock. She gave me an ok BBBJ and I asked her to go deeper and she said she couldn't. She rode me and then I got on top and she kept pushing me back with her feet saying I was hurting her. I don't think I'm that big but I don't see how this position can hurt. I asked for doggy and she said no bc she won't be able to take it. So I just pushed her legs open and stuck to mish and she kept pulling back until her head was against the mirror. From there I just went hard enough to get mine and came in her pussy. I was still hard though as I pulled out and she gave me a BBBJ again and HJ where I came in in her tongue and she quickly spit it out on the towel. She's beautiful but not a repeat for me. She suggested to see Sasha or yuna but Sasha said hurt her too in doggy which is my fav position. I guess yuna it is.

  7. #5640

    Kimmy

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Because of time constraints and fourteen hour shifts need to write the report in sections. This was my most recent session with Kimmy. Paragraph one: Looks.

    Appearance: I first saw Kimmy at Sweet Spa, then at Kison and now at Happiness for the last year or so. I'm not good at guessing height, so my best guesstimate would be about five foot three inches plus or minus an inch. I'm not good at guessing weight; so my best guesstimate is a petite slender 105 pounds. Her boobies appeare to be natural but I'm not sure because they are so perfect that it's possible that they are man made, and we're just done to look perfectly natural. Nipples are eraser tips that are very responsive to gentle tounch. Kimmy has cleaned shaved Pussy that gets really wet during DATY in various positions. She has beautiful long blonde hair and cute face. Cute and sexy combination. My favorite view of her is in missionary with legs in the yoga position of letter m. Damn she looks hot in that position. Actually she looks sexy in all the positions.

    Anyway this concludes part 1 of 3. When more time prevails will write part two. Its been super busy juggling freebies, work and
    AMP girls.
    Thanks Doc I look forward to part 2 & 3.

  8. #5639

    Kimmy Part 1 Of 3

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen Dani one time about nine months ago, therefore I can't recall if she had good PC. However I know for a fact that Kimmy has the BEST PC! Kimmy's PC is awesome. Kimmy is slender petite with sea cup. I love her blonde hair. She is very cute, and her service are XXX PSE, real GFE. Massage skills are awesome, and IMO and delivers the best NRA. Kimmy goes above and beyond by assisting with dressing, putting socks and shoes on. Makes one feel so pampered. Like a king for an hour. Kimmy PC is what amazes me. After simultaneous climax; Kimmy won't let me pull out so easily. Kimmy put the PC vice grip squeeze on! When more time prevails I will write a better sequential narrative of my session with her.
    Because of time constraints and fourteen hour shifts need to write the report in sections. This was my most recent session with Kimmy. Paragraph one: Looks.

    Appearance: I first saw Kimmy at Sweet Spa, then at Kison and now at Happiness for the last year or so. I'm not good at guessing height, so my best guesstimate would be about five foot three inches plus or minus an inch. I'm not good at guessing weight; so my best guesstimate is a petite slender 105 pounds. Her boobies appeare to be natural but I'm not sure because they are so perfect that it's possible that they are man made, and we're just done to look perfectly natural. Nipples are eraser tips that are very responsive to gentle tounch. Kimmy has cleaned shaved Pussy that gets really wet during DATY in various positions. She has beautiful long blonde hair and cute face. Cute and sexy combination. My favorite view of her is in missionary with legs in the yoga position of letter m. Damn she looks hot in that position. Actually she looks sexy in all the positions.

    Anyway this concludes part 1 of 3. When more time prevails will write part two. Its been super busy juggling freebies, work and AMP girls.

  9. #5638

    Which Genie

    In the PB Add get one girl name Genie working at Rejuve. Is this the same Genie that worked here at Happiness last year?

  10. #5637

    Rebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    True dat! PSE FMBA PRS and NRA into OT. Your description of her head locking DATY is spot on. Or in this case g-spot on. I had similar experiences. In fact multiple experience and with every session gets better. No lie; as service and attitude increase plus 1 x. PSE plus x, then on the next session it is PSE plus xx, then PSE plus xxx on the next session, then on the next session it's PSE-XXX, yada, yada, yada, yada. I love the moans FMBA as she looks deep into my eyes with exchanges of DFK LFK. The only thing I want to add in my session we had to use many towels to clean up the room after. After our climax and her multiple orgasms there was cum every where! Cum On the bed! Cum all over the floor! She came all over me. It was dripping everywhere. Rebecca has a special gift. It's like Porn Star Alina Li she squirts thick viscous cum. Sometimes she is embarrassed about it but I reassured Rebecca it was okay. In fact IMO I love watching her cum! I love feeling her cum on me. Dont know if any others have seen her cum or experienced what I have With Rebecca but I guess that a why it is YMMV. Epitome of PSE XXX real GFE with FMBA and PRS throughout.

    Oh yeah and by the way, You are correct regards marriage. If I found a chick like Rebecca I would marry her too.

    Ive posted detailed reports regarding how great Rebecca is. Do an advance search in the Happiness thread and also Girls Who Love Sex And Like To Cum Thread to find more info on her special MSOG cumming and squirting skills. The advance search button is on the upper right of your screen in this forum. Easy to use.
    I got to get some of of that. My session was incredible but I got to see her cumming next time. For me her BBBJ skills were over the top, she gave the best service ever but if repeats get better and better. I've got to get on it. Thanks for the info.

  11. #5636

    Rebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Your description of her head locking DATY is spot on. Or in this case g-spot on. I had similar experiences. In fact multiple experience and with every session gets better. No lie; as service and attitude increase plus 1 x. PSE plus x, then on the next session it is PSE plus xx, then PSE plus xxx on the next session, then on the next session it's PSE-XXX, yada, yada, yada, yada. The only thing I want to add in my session we had to use many towels to clean up the room after. After our climax and her multiple orgasms there was cum every where! Cum On the bed! Cum all over the floor! She came all over me. It was dripping everywhere. Rebecca has a special gift. It's like Porn Star Alina Li she squirts thick viscous cum. Sometimes she is embarrassed about it but I reassured Rebecca it was okay. In fact IMO I love watching her cum! I love feeling her cum on me. Dont know if any others have seen her cum or experienced what I have With Rebecca but I guess that a why it is YMMV.

    Oh yeah and by the way, You are correct regards marriage. If I found a chick like Rebecca I would marry her too.

    Ive posted detailed reports regarding how great Rebecca is. Do an advance search in the Happiness thread and also Girls Who Love Sex And Like To Cum Thread to find more info on her special MSOG cumming and squirting skills. The advance search button is on the upper right of your screen in this forum. Easy to use.
    Doc- as we saw Linda, Rebecca said they are good friends saying she is very sexy and I should try her too. Made me curious if they'd be willing to double since I see Linda did doubles with Camm at Rejuve. Or maybe I need to book a 2 hour sesh with Rebecca since her PSE+ is totally worth it. Rebecca has elevated my expectations of PSE for future girls. I now realize what a PSE really is versus just a really good GFE.

  12. #5635

    Rebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by BootyShorts  [View Original Post]
    Called this morning to make an appointment- I was told Naomi on vacation for 2-3 months, Blue had the day off, Sasha wouldn't be in till evening, and I guess Linda was already fully booked. Available was Rebecca, Yuna, Leii, Dani, and Laura. I went with Rebecca. I saw her once before a long time ago, yet I don't remember it being nearly as amazing as it was this time. She is looking great, nice tan natural body, said she gained a few pounds but looked perfect to me. Fairly quick B2B ts, BBBJ preview while toweling off. Saw Linda in the hallway looking hot as ever. Fun began immediately back in room. For me it was PSE+. If I ever found a girl like that in real life, I'd marry her on the spot. Wild cg / rcg nearly broke my dick off, loud moaning, super wet, eye contact, dfk, dirty talk while in mish drove me nuts. Went down to taste her juices after pounding and she thigh locked my head and grinded against my face until she O'd. Back up for dfk and she said she wanted to taste me too. Pounded for a while more then finished with HJ, fia (she teased and I asked for more), BBBJCIM to finish. She said she's leaving for vacation back home in a week or two, will be gone til April.
    True dat! PSE FMBA PRS and NRA into OT. Your description of her head locking DATY is spot on. Or in this case g-spot on. I had similar experiences. In fact multiple experience and with every session gets better. No lie; as service and attitude increase plus 1 x. PSE plus x, then on the next session it is PSE plus xx, then PSE plus xxx on the next session, then on the next session it's PSE-XXX, yada, yada, yada, yada. I love the moans FMBA as she looks deep into my eyes with exchanges of DFK LFK. The only thing I want to add in my session we had to use many towels to clean up the room after. After our climax and her multiple orgasms there was cum every where! Cum On the bed! Cum all over the floor! She came all over me. It was dripping everywhere. Rebecca has a special gift. It's like Porn Star Alina Li she squirts thick viscous cum. Sometimes she is embarrassed about it but I reassured Rebecca it was okay. In fact IMO I love watching her cum! I love feeling her cum on me. Dont know if any others have seen her cum or experienced what I have With Rebecca but I guess that a why it is YMMV. Epitome of PSE XXX real GFE with FMBA and PRS throughout.

    Oh yeah and by the way, You are correct regards marriage. If I found a chick like Rebecca I would marry her too.

    Ive posted detailed reports regarding how great Rebecca is. Do an advance search in the Happiness thread and also Girls Who Love Sex And Like To Cum Thread to find more info on her special MSOG cumming and squirting skills. The advance search button is on the upper right of your screen in this forum. Easy to use.

  13. #5634

    Rebecca.

    Called this morning to make an appointment- I was told Naomi on vacation for 2-3 months, Blue had the day off, Sasha wouldn't be in till evening, and I guess Linda was already fully booked. Available was Rebecca, Yuna, Leii, Dani, and Laura. I went with Rebecca. I saw her once before a long time ago, yet I don't remember it being nearly as amazing as it was this time. She is looking great, nice tan natural body, said she gained a few pounds but looked perfect to me. Fairly quick B2B ts, BBBJ preview while toweling off. Saw Linda in the hallway looking hot as ever. Fun began immediately back in room. For me it was PSE+. If I ever found a girl like that in real life, I'd marry her on the spot. Wild cg / rcg nearly broke my dick off, loud moaning, super wet, eye contact, dfk, dirty talk while in mish drove me nuts. Went down to taste her juices after pounding and she thigh locked my head and grinded against my face until she O'd. Back up for dfk and she said she wanted to taste me too. Pounded for a while more then finished with HJ, fia (she teased and I asked for more), BBBJCIM to finish. She said she's leaving for vacation back home in a week or two, will be gone til April.

  14. #5633

    Same same.

    Concur, this one get attitude, and not in a good way, LOL. Get a few who swear she is the besties of all, was good, they can fuck her as much as they like. She's s very soft body girl. Not a youthful feel. Average pussy. Below average clinical service.

    Definitely not my type. No repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb987  [View Original Post]
    Called for an appointment. Mama told me Rebecca available. When I get there, she said Rebecca not in. Dani was available. Never tried her before. Thought I should leave, but sat through a lot of traffic to get there so tried her. Wish I had just left.

    She came in the room in a bikini. Brisk hi, then to shower. Worst shower ever. Never took off bikini. Hard washing, hit my balls 3 times hard enough to sting. Gave her the benefit of the doubt and stuck with it. Get up, dry off, and back to room.

    In room, she strips and I play with her tits. She seems to be tolerating it. Absolutely no kissing at all. Has me lay down and starts a BBBJ. Not to bad, then I went to stroke her hair. My hand barely touched her hair and she SLAPPED my hand! WTF! And what's funny is she didn't even stop the BBBJ, just reached up and slapped me!

    Well I was about ready to walk out then but figured I had enough and she would insist on full pay. There are other girls I like there, so I didn't want to be banned. So I got her in doggie and went at it enough to get mine. Then got dressed, standard damage, and left.

    Talk about shitty service. Had some girls ado the dead fish thing, but none had the nerve to slap me. It it wasn't for wanting to see Yuna, or Sugar, or Blue, I would have objected more. Best I can do is warn others, stay away from Dani.

  15. #5632
    Quote Originally Posted by Amp64  [View Original Post]
    Yes sir, Darkside! Yuna is my ATF, she's got it all, Sexy body, Great personality, but most of all, Sex! Body wash awesome, check. BBBJ, check. BBFS blast insai😍 great massage after!! I've been trying to see the other girls, but every time I call, always Yuna. Except when mama said she was off, I had Naomi, she's a sweetheart too! Mongers for life😍
    Great minds think alike. Naomi is awesome too. Wouldn't mind doing a threesome with Yuna and Naomi. Monger for life!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape