Escort Review: Pine Tree
+
Submit Review
Results 436 to 450 of 1579
-
03-13-18 00:04 #1144Senior Member

Posts: 5120FMBA stands for "Fuck Me Back Attitude".
Originally Posted by RockCandy
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-18 23:38 #1143Senior Member

Posts: 81Fmba
Fuck me back action! When the girl FUCKS YOU BACK. Most of the time I'm doing all the pounding but when a girl fucks you back. Especially in DS moaning ahhhhh that's a treat. By the way, GiGi can moan with the best of them. That in itself took me to the edge especially seeing her facial expressions, oh fuck. But I did hold off blowing MISH with a very very satisfying BBBJCIM.
Originally Posted by RockCandy
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-18 18:16 #1142Banned Member

Posts: 73What is FMBA?
Originally Posted by MyAddiction
[View Original Post]
Doc, what is FMBA? Trying to keep with all your acronyms. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-18 11:51 #1141Senior Member

Posts: 1645Her customer service is top notch. She gives her all aiming to please. Thank you for the heads up brother. Will check her out later.🤙🏽🤣
Originally Posted by Raiden
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-18 16:47 #1140Senior Member

Posts: 81Miki
Thanks for the heads up Raiden. Miki were coming for you!
Originally Posted by Raiden
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-18 00:09 #1139Senior Member

Posts: 1897MIKI return!
Miki will be back to work Tuesday. Already booked my appointment. LOL 😆.
-
03-10-18 01:01 #1138Senior Member

Posts: 172Yoyo
I should have read the reports on Yoyo before hand. I went down the other day to see Wara. I didn't have an appointment as it was a spur of the moment thing. Wara was busy and mama said she was booked up already. She said she would send me a nice girl. I have to admit Yoyo is hot. She's just right thick, with a very nice round ass. The TS was fun and playful. Back in the room however was all business and she had all kind rules. No DATY and no sucking her tits were 2 big turn offs for me. She also shorted my time. In and out in about 40 minutes. I will never see her again.
I'll stick to Wara and Lexi only from now on. I had in the past also and she was awesome too.
-
03-10-18 00:29 #1137Senior Member

Posts: 81Gi Gi
Read the last two report before mine. I just seen her this morning. She does have a little pouch but to me it's not a big deal. We got to give these girls a break sometimes. To me her face looked good, not sure who to compare it to. Her boobs were a large natural CZ which hung very nicely and soft almost like Naomi's at Happiness. Almost.
Originally Posted by BryanHawaii69
[View Original Post]
Overall I think she looked pretty good.
MyAddiction.
-
03-10-18 00:18 #1136Senior Member

Posts: 81Gi Gi
Had an early morning session with miss Gi Gi. Yeah this is the girl from Top who disappeared a few months back from when she was at Tops. Said she took a few months off to just chill out, just recently started Pine Tree yesterday. When I seen her in the ad I didn't hesitate for once and called mama immediately to make an appointment for the exact time I wanted. Upon arriving I seen a girl outside smoking in a long white t-shirt and slippers (didn't think nothing of it cause I've never seen her before).
Into the room I went and waited for a couple minutes, in walks Gi Gi looking in pink hair down smiling. At first it didn't register but I told her shit was that you outside? She smiled went from for some LFK, stripped, chit chat and off to the shower. TS was decent but in minutes after that hot water cools down it got cold as fuck. Nuru, b2 b, p2 p (almost blew), and a super super wet BBBJ, shit. Back to the room for an interesting massage (Let you experience it for yourself LMK? More BBBJ, BSL, rimming I'm ready. LFK, DATY, DATO, into MISH. She felt pretty tight and asked "you like", I said fuck yeah. Her Moans are fucking awesome and her face looked great. On to DS fuck she looked great in the mirror, great FMBA with look backs, LFK. Back to MISH for a bit but couldn't hold it any longer. Ask to finish me with a BJ which she said sure.
Looks: she is quite short and petite, has a nice smile, nice attitude, easy to talk to. IMO she's quite pretty.
Attitude: very sweet and accommodating.
Service: at points felt a little rushed but nothing to make a big deal about. Overall I felt that she's a very sweet provider. Someone mentions she's flexible. She is. MISH was very satisfying.
-
03-09-18 17:54 #1135Regular Member

Posts: 16Gigi
I saw Gigi when she was last at Top. I'd rate her F-7, B-8. Those are real pics in the BP ads. For me, she was not on par with the current all stars of PT and Happiness who treat you like a king on the first visit. Average ts, BBBJ, rim, slightly above average cfs. She is friendly and good attitute, but not a GFE / pse. I only saw her once so I'm sure YMMV with repeat visits.
Originally Posted by BryanHawaii69
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-18 16:41 #1134Senior Member

Posts: 1561Gigi
I've seen her at Top Spa last month, she's not as slim as in pictures, probably add 10-15 lbs and a little stomach pouch. Unless you like extra meat, then go for it.
Originally Posted by BryanHawaii69
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-18 03:33 #1133Banned Member

Posts: 60How do you rate her looks? Face body.
Originally Posted by Businessman69
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-18 22:22 #1132Senior Member

Posts: 119Gigi
Looks like Gigi from top is bck and at pine!
-
03-08-18 20:52 #1131Banned Member

Posts: 43Aira
Cognac, you're right she still in Japan, got a massage from her this morning first one since she went on vacation.
Originally Posted by CognacXo
[View Original Post]
Informed me she not returning for awhile, suggested that I see some other provides and not wait for her to return.
Told her I did see Naomi (same built as her), Leii, wara, Lexi.
Then proceed to tell me the places she visited, food she ate, and things she did.
Then informed me that she's upset about some one telling lies about her, and that she will not service again, for him not to bother her any more, (not sure what this is all about) sounds like she's up set with this one person.
We ended joking, telling stories what we did that got me so horny and hard while I was having breakfast.
Well she's not here, she got me so horny think I'll go see Naomi (that remind me of her) or Leii, after lunch or tonight.
Sounds like she's very happy on her extended vacation.
-
03-08-18 19:25 #1130Senior Member

Posts: 931Gigi
I saw in the ad Gigi is back in Hawaii and now at Pinetree. Called to make an appointment but she was busy for my first requested time slot but I was able to get an appointment.
She was at another place, that is now closed and I'm glad she found a good place to work at.
Looks. Short Malaysian with a body I am happy with, mind you she doesn't have a body of a goddess but very pleasing to my eyes.
Attitude. Gigi is a gifted happy person, very bubbly and cheerful.
Service. IMHO pretty damn good. DT BBBJ no teeth scratches, flexible limbs so she easy to open up and insert my little guy in her very tight hole. I don't know what kind of cover she uses but with the cover on it felt natural.
Repeat. Yes Recommend. Yes.











Reply With Quote




