Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 22144
-
03-12-18 12:22 #9124Senior Member

Posts: 188A.
Acoustic what happened that sex is occurring in such places is almost exclusively a Detroit thing and as a result of the great recession. The regular strippers lost the gravy train and the replacement strippers during the economic downturn were okay with turning tricks instead of merely tease dancing.
Originally Posted by Acoustic53
[View Original Post]
What happened is the culture changed and the replacement strippers taught the new talent the new culture. The turning tricks strippers basically changed the entire culture and the new girls were non the wiser that the previous strippers only stripped and weren't doing extras. At most back in the day what you could expect would be them grabbing your junk and simulating sex acts, the recession brought a whole new interaction and there has to be one or two pioneering women who brought about this change. That guy is going to be extremely let down in Vegas if he is expecting to have sex inside the VIP.
-
03-12-18 10:41 #9123

Posts: 461Re: Client entertainment
Holden, thank you for explaining it for me, as that never occurred to me. I've spent nearly my entire career in the corporate business world where the sort of entertaining and expensing you describe is absolutely forbidden, and even a hint of impropriety is rewarded with dismissal on the spot. Not that I have ever held an position in which I would have an opportunity or even a reason to entertain a client -- I have never even bought lunch for anyone, let alone dances in a strip club. Believe it or not, my current employer's HR policy actually has a paragraph that spells out "no adult clubs".
Originally Posted by HoldenCaul
[View Original Post]
I've often wondered where do I find that job where I am expected and encouraged to entertain clients at premium strip clubs on the company's dime. I'd sign up today, but I imagine there is a long line of applicants in front of me.
-
03-12-18 09:13 #9122Senior Member

Posts: 389Sapphire
While this really belongs on the Vegas board, one answer is because sometimes you are there with a client who isn't down with getting a girl sent to his room, so you party at Sapphire for thousands of dollars and write it off. Drinks, hot women, etc. Everyone has a good clean time and you just made an investment that will presumably pay off with a sale.
Originally Posted by Acoustic53
[View Original Post]
Other than that I agree with you. Total waste of money.
-
03-11-18 20:19 #9121Senior Member

Posts: 58In Action
I offer them extra cash to record them in action in the back.
Originally Posted by Devin226
[View Original Post]
It depends on the girl as to whether or not they are okay with it. Some girls will say do not record their face, others will flat out say no, some say they do not care, I have heard it all. I am 2/2 at BT's. Scarlett requested that I do not record her face, while Kitty did not care and stared right into the camera and smiled. Her video is very hot, it is like my own personal porno that I star in. Haha.
It is my experience that escorts seem to have the biggest problem with it. I have been told no more times than I have yes. Fortunately, I have found that I prefer receiving extras in a strip club to hiring an escort.
-
03-11-18 20:01 #9120

Posts: 461Re: BT's rates
When I am quoted a figure I find unreasonable, instead of ridiculing the woman, I nod and smile and explain that for such an amount, I would expect an hour or two with her on a king-size bed in a nice hotel, for example. At that point, either I indicate my offer for what I would expect in VIP, or the dancer will prompt me with a lower offer.
Originally Posted by Devin226
[View Original Post]
You wouldn't negotiate with a home improvement contractor by laughing in his face, would you? No, you explain what you are willing to pay for what services. And you invite estimates from at least two others. It's the same in the club.
-
03-11-18 12:37 #9119Senior Member

Posts: 65Some girls are very unrealistic. Who pays 400, or even 180 at BT's Dearborn? GMAFB. The most you should ever pay for FS there is 150. And 97% of the girls are OK with that. Most of them will even go for 100. Asking for 400 or 180 is like trying to sell you a Ford Focus for 50-grand. It just doesn't add up. You could have a super model Russian in a real hotel room with a real bed and 3 pops for 250-300. Why do some of these women think their coochies are made of gold? Meanwhile, 20 minutes later, an equally hot or even funner girl will approach you an offer the same damn thing for 100-150 max. From my experience, it's always the ones who think they are worth triple the other girls that are either scammers, or really bad performers. The ones that don't care too much about the money and are ready to have fun without haggling you are the ones that are always the most fun.
Originally Posted by Jethro69
[View Original Post]
If a girl at BT's Dearborn asked me for 400 or even 180, I'd laugh in her face.
-
03-11-18 01:01 #9118Senior Member

Posts: 899Lily is 19 years old no kids. In my opinion she is worth the extra money.
Originally Posted by JulesJordan
[View Original Post]
MM.
-
03-11-18 00:57 #9117Senior Member

Posts: 899Blessing is 21-year-old mother of 1. She has a great body, but I never sampled her.
Originally Posted by Jethro69
[View Original Post]
MM.
-
03-11-18 00:32 #9116Senior Member

Posts: 899She is a 20 year old mother of 1. Very soft breasts, but nice ass and thighs.
Originally Posted by HornyInKalamaz
[View Original Post]
MM.
-
03-11-18 00:29 #9115Senior Member

Posts: 899SA, Great job, it sounds like you had a fun time.
Originally Posted by Salmasy
[View Original Post]
MM.
-
03-10-18 23:58 #9114Senior Member

Posts: 25The second, gals will do anything if you offered enough.
Originally Posted by Devin226
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-18 12:13 #9113Senior Member

Posts: 123Meet & Greet
One of the Michigan boards has an upcoming meet and greet at one of the local strip clubs in mid-April. Send me a PM if you would like some more info (don't wait till last minute and make sure your inbox isn't full). For security reasons I can't give out the location until the day before the party. It will be on a Saturday night in mid-April (the 14th or the 21st).
-
03-10-18 03:24 #9112Senior Member

Posts: 65What did you mean by "and $20.00 to record a few videos of her". Do you mean videos while on stage? Or in the back while she's "in action. " Are a lot of girls usually open to that?
Originally Posted by Salmasy
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-18 18:06 #9111Senior Member

Posts: 58BT's Dearborn Recap
Here is my recap of my visit to BT's Dearborn this afternoon:
I arrived at the club around 11:54 AM. As noted on my trip last month, I parked a street down in a public parking lot. There is a sign stating that there is 2 hour parking which I figured would give me more than enough time to enjoy myself. I approached the entrance and proceeded to enter the building. I stood around waiting near the "Please Wait To Be Seated" sign but was told my one of the bouncers to help myself. I turned left and walked down to the back of the club near the booths. Unfortunately, they were all "Reserved" so I ended up sitting at a table semi-close to the stage. I sat down and was approached by a very cute waitress who asked what I would like. I told her that I would like a Pepsi or Coke, and was brought one a few minutes later. She asked if I wanted to cash out or wait, I told her that I would cash out now and paid by $8. 00 tab with a $10.00 bill and told her to keep the change.
As I am sitting at my table enjoying my Coke (or Pepsi, I don't know which one was brought to me) the first dancer made her way on stage. She was an older woman and not really one that had the type of body I prefer. I enjoy spinners, and she was a little heavy. I think her name was Baby / Babi. Anyways, she danced for a few songs while a few other strippers / bouncers / managers roamed the floor. There was one other customer and neither of us were approached by anyone while Baby / Babi danced for 10 minutes or so.
Her set finally ended, and the next dancer walked onto the stage while Baby / Babi gathered up her belongings and entered the backroom. The new dancer's name was Kitty, and she was very beautiful. She was mixed or a light-skinned AA woman, and I was very attracted to her. She had a nice curvy body, beautiful breasts, and an amazing ass. I watched her dance religiously when I was approached by Baby / Babi. She asked if I wanted some company, and I did not want to waste her time or mine so I politely told her that I am just relaxing at the moment. She smiled and walked away and grabbed a seat at the bar.
One or two more songs into Kitty's set and I was approached by Scarlett, the stripper whom I spent time with last month. She said that she remembered me and asked how I was doing. I told her I was well and we spent a few minutes chatting. She told me that she would come join me shortly as it was her time to get up on stage. I told her I may be getting a few dances but would love to catchup some more if I am still there when she is. She said goodbye and walked onto the stage as Kitty was leaving.
As Kitty was walking to the back room, I stopped her and told her that I enjoyed her dancing and handed her $20.00. She immediately stopped and sat down next to me. She said thank you and told me she was sorry for not coming over earlier, she was tired and trying to get back into the swing of things after being gone for a while. I told her it was fine and that she was a great dancer. We talked for a few more minutes about her career as a stripper and she stated that the hardest part was asking people if they want to go into the back. Spotting my opportunity, I told her that I would love to go in back with her. She said sure at which point I asked if extras were available. She replied that she does everything, and we agreed on a price of $140.00 and unlimited songs.
I followed her to the VIP area, and we both stood there while waiting for a bouncer to come over. One finally showed up, and he directed us to a booth. I handed him a $20.00 and entered. Once the curtain closed she immediately stripped down to nothing and sat on my lap. She made a comment about my tattoos (I have 26 of them) and started showing me both of hers while I admired her gorgeous body. I then proceeded to do some fondling, licking. Use your imagination as to what you would do if a beautiful naked girl was sitting on your lap.
I then proceeded to unzip my pants and she began some grinding which eventually led to a BBBJ. Her skills were great, hand movement, deepthroating, eye contact, moaning, etc. After a few minutes I told her to climb aboard to which she replied she likes to be bent over and winked. I was happy to oblige her and I stood up as she bent over. She immediately made a moan upon entry and within a few minutes she said she was about to cum. I started to pound away and grabbed her ass until completion.
After the fireworks ended, I zipped up and put on my jacket while she was cleaning up. I told her thank you for a great time, and she said thank you and that I can visit her anytime.
Overall, I enjoyed my visit and her skills and body felt great. The total damage was $10.00 for the Coke / Pepsi, $20.00 for the bouncer, $140.00 for the event, and $20.00 to record a few videos of her (which I always offer when asking). Firekeepers Casino was kind enough to cover $150.00 of that total cost since I decided to make a pit stop there on my way to Dearborn.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask.
SA.
-
03-09-18 17:19 #9110Senior Member

Posts: 1151No valet parking at the Cricket, no cover if you get there early. Nice club. Henry 8 on middlebelt is your best bet for action, but the booths are tiny. Did you have food at Bogarts? You should, it's great and cheap.
Originally Posted by LuvtheLife
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





