Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 874 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 374 774 824 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 924 974 1374 ... LastLast
Results 13,096 to 13,110 of 22148
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9053

    Past week out

    Wed night: BT's dearborn. Slim pickings, 15 customers or so, 4 dancers. Blessing, 2 younger (one heavier side, short big ass ok face, other taller nice breasts, cross tattoo below are breast) and one older gal. Blessing was the hottest by far. She started at 400 FS 2 for BJ. I countered with 180 for everything and we could not reach an agreement. Left disappointed with the eve.

    Fri: COLI very crowded, a few batch parties and groups, lots of guys but also lots of dancers. I think I counted 33. All shapes and sizes along with many familiar faces from penthouse. Poor girls have to work somewhere. I know it is a sister club. Forgot who posted it but the ladies seem to be scheming together to up the price. Again was unable to strike a deal - 400 again from one of the aggressive roamers and she was not budging. Definitely not worth it from her. Supply up, demand there and price too high.

    Sat: Bogarts and H8 N. Still with a nut and a wad to blow I went straight to the bottom of the barrel on Sat night after a nice dinner in A2. No one doable at bogarts. Ugly blonde with fake tits. Older really saggy tit mom type two others of no reportable significance. Thought they must be at H8 instead. As depressing there but with 4 or 5 big AA dancers three white. Even through full beer goggles only one was doable and the only reason was her nice tits and not her fat ass! Could not get her attention and I headed home with a full wallet again.

    I am either becoming too picky or things have just taken a bad turn.

  2. #9052

    The Master

    Quote Originally Posted by JulesJordan  [View Original Post]
    They had thirteen dancers (one 8, eight 7's, and the rest were 6's or below with a 25/75 ebony to ivory mix) and eighteen customers when I arrived. Familiar peelers were Angel, Kailyn, Kitty, Lola, Mia, and Renee. Bella, Lily, and Ocean all looked tantalizing. Lily, a cute 20 ish Caucasian blonde spinner, approached me. Unfortunately she wouldn't go below 180 for BBBJ w / CFS, my max is 130. I tipped and invited over Bella (21 yr, Caucasian, shoulder length dirty blonde, 5'4" and 130 lbs, natural large C-cup tits, nice booty, a few tats, no kids, 7. 25 appearance rating) during her set. She is an easy-going girl. For about a year, Bella has bounced between BT's Dearborn and Detroit. My 100 opening offer for no song count BBBJ w / CFS was accepted.

    In the VIP booth, we stripped then did DFK. Next, I performed FIV while sucking on her beautiful and firm tits. Her shallow BJ was just okay, although she didn't rush. It included: licking it up & down, eye contact, brief BLS, sack massaging, Russian, and no teeth. A snug fit caused me to start K9 slow. Once I hit full tilt, the loud noise didn't bother her. Eventually she jumped on for CG. Bella vocally rode it well. I rubbed her clit as she grinded away. We did CG until completion.

    Overall, Bella provided a solid GFE. She likes to kiss. Her shallow BJ was just okay. The CFS was inspired, especially CG. We were in the VIP for over twenty unrushed minutes. I would recommend Bella to others. Occasionally she also dances night shift here.
    Your skill at describing the club, girls, and experience is exceptional.

  3. #9051

    Re: number

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    I had a "senior moment" and deleted Jennifer's number from my contacts. Would one of you who received that number from me, please PM it to me? Thanks!
    Thanks, got it.

  4. #9050

    Re: Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    Early Respondents have alerted me to specify which Henry the VIII location that Jennifer will be working -- it is North.
    I had a "senior moment" and deleted Jennifer's number from my contacts. Would one of you who received that number from me, please PM it to me? Thanks!

  5. #9049
    Quote Originally Posted by StripperLover  [View Original Post]
    What time is the best time to arrive? After 9 pm when most of the girls are there but you have to pay a cover? Or do you arrive early right before the bucket special ends so you have beers to hold you over until the better girls start showing up? Its a close call, 5 beers vs 2 beers and a cover charge.
    For me personally it depends on my mood on when I arrive seeing as I don't drink and drive when I hit the clubs up there. Being the that I live far enough away (approx 2 hrs drive) to some clubs. If I plan on playing a few times during the day / evening I'll try to get up there around mid day shift so I can hit a few clubs. When I do that I hit a few of the mid to high tier clubs before they start charging there cover charges because of the added Valet charge. Then after the Night shifts change over and cover charges start I'll hit a club or two that I have VIP cards to get in without the cover charge. Or the Hamilton clubs where when you leave you can ask the doorman for a pass to the other club. If I'm coming up to just hit one or 2 clubs I'll try to get there around 9 pm or so to let the ladies have time to get there buzz going and loosen up and start to get a little more flirty.

    As for when the ladies arrive I think it really depends on them and how they did the night before or a few days before. Some of the hotter better looking ladies that know they'll make there money (regulars come for them only) won't start coming in till sometimes mid shift whether that is days or nights. Or if they have had a few bad days and not getting the money they need the next day they may be in early in the shift. I think it is really a crap shoot as to when the best looking ladies will come in. At least from my visit's up there.

  6. #9048

    I must have picked the perfect Friday then

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkers123  [View Original Post]
    Really, every time I've been there during shift change (7 pm) the cute girls don't get there until 9 pm or later.
    So many 8's and above and not nearly enough guys to satisfy them.

  7. #9047

    BT's Dearborn Weekday Afternoon Visit – Bella Review

    They had thirteen dancers (one 8, eight 7's, and the rest were 6's or below with a 25/75 ebony to ivory mix) and eighteen customers when I arrived. Familiar peelers were Angel, Kailyn, Kitty, Lola, Mia, and Renee. Bella, Lily, and Ocean all looked tantalizing. Lily, a cute 20 ish Caucasian blonde spinner, approached me. Unfortunately she wouldn't go below 180 for BBBJ w / CFS, my max is 130. I tipped and invited over Bella (21 yr, Caucasian, shoulder length dirty blonde, 5'4" and 130 lbs, natural large C-cup tits, nice booty, a few tats, no kids, 7. 25 appearance rating) during her set. She is an easy-going girl. For about a year, Bella has bounced between BT's Dearborn and Detroit. My 100 opening offer for no song count BBBJ w / CFS was accepted.

    In the VIP booth, we stripped then did DFK. Next, I performed FIV while sucking on her beautiful and firm tits. Her shallow BJ was just okay, although she didn't rush. It included: licking it up & down, eye contact, brief BLS, sack massaging, Russian, and no teeth. A snug fit caused me to start K9 slow. Once I hit full tilt, the loud noise didn't bother her. Eventually she jumped on for CG. Bella vocally rode it well. I rubbed her clit as she grinded away. We did CG until completion.

    Overall, Bella provided a solid GFE. She likes to kiss. Her shallow BJ was just okay. The CFS was inspired, especially CG. We were in the VIP for over twenty unrushed minutes. I would recommend Bella to others. Occasionally she also dances night shift here.

  8. #9046
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan2484  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update. I personally haven't been up there to the clubs alot recently. So if I get the Ashley urge I know where to look first now.
    What time is the best time to arrive? After 9 pm when most of the girls are there but you have to pay a cover? Or do you arrive early right before the bucket special ends so you have beers to hold you over until the better girls start showing up? Its a close call, 5 beers vs 2 beers and a cover charge.

  9. #9045
    Quote Originally Posted by JVisaGod  [View Original Post]
    But the BTs night crew starts at 7 and has been very attractive lately.
    Really, every time I've been there during shift change (7 pm) the cute girls don't get there until 9 pm or later.

  10. #9044

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus7  [View Original Post]
    Yes she was at the cricket for a bit but it's now spending some time at North again.
    Thanks for the update. I personally haven't been up there to the clubs alot recently. So if I get the Ashley urge I know where to look first now.

  11. #9043

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Ice (who got fired for fighting a few weeks ago) or little Ashley is back at Henry's North yet?
    Yes she was at the cricket for a bit but it's now spending some time at North again.

  12. #9042

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Ice (who got fired for fighting a few weeks ago) or little Ashley is back at Henry's North yet?
    Have heard reported sightings of Ashley being at the Cricket nights on and off lately.

  13. #9041

    North Return?

    Does anyone know if Ice (who got fired for fighting a few weeks ago) or little Ashley is back at Henry's North yet?

  14. #9040

    Re: Kristi review

    Quote Originally Posted by JulesJordan  [View Original Post]
    They had twelve dancers (four 7's and the rest were 6's or below with a 40/60 ebony to ivory mix) and sixteen customers when I arrived. Pixie was the only familiar peeler. Dallas and Kristi interested me. Allegedly Dallas, 34 yr Caucasian slender dirty blonde, is BJ only. Kristi (26 yr, Caucasian, long brown hair, 5'7" and about 130 lbs, A-cup tits, two kids w / o noticeable baby damage, a few small tats, decent face, pretty eyes, 7 appearance rating) approached me. She can maintain a conversation. It sounded like she has been dancing on and off here for a year. We settled on 110 for no song count BBBJ w / CFS, Kristi started the bidding at 200.

    In the VIP booth, we kissed as I performed FIV. Next, she sat down and blew me while I stood up. Her shallow BJ wasn't anything special. Primarily she just bobbed her head. A few minutes into the BJ she started reaching for the cover, so I asked her to slow down and she did. K9 was first. Kristi vocally took a steady pounding. She placed a hand at the top of her ass to reduce the clap-clap-clap noise. Before switching positions, she gave me more head. CG went well enough given the cramped booth setup. We did CG until completion.

    Overall, Kristi provided an okay session. She is a so-so kisser. Her somewhat rushed BJ was mediocre. The decent CFS saved this experience from being a disappointment. We were in the VIP for over fifteen minutes. I wouldn't repeat with Kristi.

    My other costs were: $5 bar entry fee, $6. 75 + $2 tip for a domestic beer, and $10 VIP tax.
    I have got to learn to write such organized posts like this one. Survey of the patrons and the dancers, with breakdowns by ethnicity and appearance; detailed physical description of the subject reviewed; recounting of the negotiations; blow-by-blow (sorry, couldn't resist) account of activities, a final assessment of subject's skills and level of satisfaction of outcomes (sorry again); and a final tally of the outing's expenditures.

    Thank you again for providing the gold standard in reviews. I am guessing the OP does quality assessments or performance evaluations in real life. Or at least, regularly submits business expense reports.

  15. #9039

    H8 North Weekday Afternoon Visit – Kristi Review

    They had twelve dancers (four 7's and the rest were 6's or below with a 40/60 ebony to ivory mix) and sixteen customers when I arrived. Pixie was the only familiar peeler. Dallas and Kristi interested me. Allegedly Dallas, 34 yr Caucasian slender dirty blonde, is BJ only. Kristi (26 yr, Caucasian, long brown hair, 5'7" and about 130 lbs, A-cup tits, two kids w / o noticeable baby damage, a few small tats, decent face, pretty eyes, 7 appearance rating) approached me. She can maintain a conversation. It sounded like she has been dancing on and off here for a year. We settled on 110 for no song count BBBJ w / CFS, Kristi started the bidding at 200.

    In the VIP booth, we kissed as I performed FIV. Next, she sat down and blew me while I stood up. Her shallow BJ wasn't anything special. Primarily she just bobbed her head. A few minutes into the BJ she started reaching for the cover, so I asked her to slow down and she did. K9 was first. Kristi vocally took a steady pounding. She placed a hand at the top of her ass to reduce the clap-clap-clap noise. Before switching positions, she gave me more head. CG went well enough given the cramped booth setup. We did CG until completion.

    Overall, Kristi provided an okay session. She is a so-so kisser. Her somewhat rushed BJ was mediocre. The decent CFS saved this experience from being a disappointment. We were in the VIP for over fifteen minutes. I wouldn't repeat with Kristi.

    My other costs were: $5 bar entry fee, $6. 75 + $2 tip for a domestic beer, and $10 VIP tax.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape