Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 870 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 370 770 820 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 920 970 1370 ... LastLast
Results 13,036 to 13,050 of 22148
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9113
    Meet & Greet

    One of the Michigan boards has an upcoming meet and greet at one of the local strip clubs in mid-April. Send me a PM if you would like some more info (don't wait till last minute and make sure your inbox isn't full). For security reasons I can't give out the location until the day before the party. It will be on a Saturday night in mid-April (the 14th or the 21st).

  2. #9112
    Quote Originally Posted by Salmasy  [View Original Post]
    Overall, I enjoyed my visit and her skills and body felt great. The total damage was $10.00 for the Coke / Pepsi, $20.00 for the bouncer, $140.00 for the event, and $20.00 to record a few videos of her (which I always offer when asking). Firekeepers Casino was kind enough to cover $150.00 of that total cost since I decided to make a pit stop there on my way to Dearborn.
    What did you mean by "and $20.00 to record a few videos of her". Do you mean videos while on stage? Or in the back while she's "in action. " Are a lot of girls usually open to that?

  3. #9111

    BT's Dearborn Recap

    Here is my recap of my visit to BT's Dearborn this afternoon:

    I arrived at the club around 11:54 AM. As noted on my trip last month, I parked a street down in a public parking lot. There is a sign stating that there is 2 hour parking which I figured would give me more than enough time to enjoy myself. I approached the entrance and proceeded to enter the building. I stood around waiting near the "Please Wait To Be Seated" sign but was told my one of the bouncers to help myself. I turned left and walked down to the back of the club near the booths. Unfortunately, they were all "Reserved" so I ended up sitting at a table semi-close to the stage. I sat down and was approached by a very cute waitress who asked what I would like. I told her that I would like a Pepsi or Coke, and was brought one a few minutes later. She asked if I wanted to cash out or wait, I told her that I would cash out now and paid by $8. 00 tab with a $10.00 bill and told her to keep the change.

    As I am sitting at my table enjoying my Coke (or Pepsi, I don't know which one was brought to me) the first dancer made her way on stage. She was an older woman and not really one that had the type of body I prefer. I enjoy spinners, and she was a little heavy. I think her name was Baby / Babi. Anyways, she danced for a few songs while a few other strippers / bouncers / managers roamed the floor. There was one other customer and neither of us were approached by anyone while Baby / Babi danced for 10 minutes or so.

    Her set finally ended, and the next dancer walked onto the stage while Baby / Babi gathered up her belongings and entered the backroom. The new dancer's name was Kitty, and she was very beautiful. She was mixed or a light-skinned AA woman, and I was very attracted to her. She had a nice curvy body, beautiful breasts, and an amazing ass. I watched her dance religiously when I was approached by Baby / Babi. She asked if I wanted some company, and I did not want to waste her time or mine so I politely told her that I am just relaxing at the moment. She smiled and walked away and grabbed a seat at the bar.

    One or two more songs into Kitty's set and I was approached by Scarlett, the stripper whom I spent time with last month. She said that she remembered me and asked how I was doing. I told her I was well and we spent a few minutes chatting. She told me that she would come join me shortly as it was her time to get up on stage. I told her I may be getting a few dances but would love to catchup some more if I am still there when she is. She said goodbye and walked onto the stage as Kitty was leaving.

    As Kitty was walking to the back room, I stopped her and told her that I enjoyed her dancing and handed her $20.00. She immediately stopped and sat down next to me. She said thank you and told me she was sorry for not coming over earlier, she was tired and trying to get back into the swing of things after being gone for a while. I told her it was fine and that she was a great dancer. We talked for a few more minutes about her career as a stripper and she stated that the hardest part was asking people if they want to go into the back. Spotting my opportunity, I told her that I would love to go in back with her. She said sure at which point I asked if extras were available. She replied that she does everything, and we agreed on a price of $140.00 and unlimited songs.

    I followed her to the VIP area, and we both stood there while waiting for a bouncer to come over. One finally showed up, and he directed us to a booth. I handed him a $20.00 and entered. Once the curtain closed she immediately stripped down to nothing and sat on my lap. She made a comment about my tattoos (I have 26 of them) and started showing me both of hers while I admired her gorgeous body. I then proceeded to do some fondling, licking. Use your imagination as to what you would do if a beautiful naked girl was sitting on your lap.

    I then proceeded to unzip my pants and she began some grinding which eventually led to a BBBJ. Her skills were great, hand movement, deepthroating, eye contact, moaning, etc. After a few minutes I told her to climb aboard to which she replied she likes to be bent over and winked. I was happy to oblige her and I stood up as she bent over. She immediately made a moan upon entry and within a few minutes she said she was about to cum. I started to pound away and grabbed her ass until completion.

    After the fireworks ended, I zipped up and put on my jacket while she was cleaning up. I told her thank you for a great time, and she said thank you and that I can visit her anytime.

    Overall, I enjoyed my visit and her skills and body felt great. The total damage was $10.00 for the Coke / Pepsi, $20.00 for the bouncer, $140.00 for the event, and $20.00 to record a few videos of her (which I always offer when asking). Firekeepers Casino was kind enough to cover $150.00 of that total cost since I decided to make a pit stop there on my way to Dearborn.

    If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask.

    SA.

  4. #9110
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvtheLife  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, I was excited about the trip up next week thinking I might try some different clubs as I will be in Southfield instead of Dearborn but noticed all the curtains are coming down so I guess it is back to Dearborn and Inkster. I have been to BT's and Bogarts, but never to the Silver Criket. Does the Criket require valet parking? Are the girls as good looking as BT's or are they closer to Bogarts?

    Also any clubs with extras closer to Southfield? Info appreciated. Not interested in places that require more than 2 bens to have fun. Thanks.
    No valet parking at the Cricket, no cover if you get there early. Nice club. Henry 8 on middlebelt is your best bet for action, but the booths are tiny. Did you have food at Bogarts? You should, it's great and cheap.

  5. #9109

    Silver Criket

    Hey Guys, I was excited about the trip up next week thinking I might try some different clubs as I will be in Southfield instead of Dearborn but noticed all the curtains are coming down so I guess it is back to Dearborn and Inkster. I have been to BT's and Bogarts, but never to the Silver Criket. Does the Criket require valet parking? Are the girls as good looking as BT's or are they closer to Bogarts?

    Also any clubs with extras closer to Southfield? Info appreciated. Not interested in places that require more than 2 bens to have fun. Thanks.

  6. #9108
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin226  [View Original Post]
    Legends? They don't even have curtains? What's the point. If you can't get any action, stay home. Do any Detroit clubs have curtains? Last I heard just about all of them had to take them down. It sounds like the only places that still have curtains lately are clubs in Dearborn / Michigan Ave, or Inkster area (like Flight Club).
    I think Players has the bead / chain curtains and Coli is the only club with real curtains left.

  7. #9107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    Why do this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurse  [View Original Post]
    If any strippers read this or if any. Of you know strippers, tax time is upon us. Rent a spot for a closed door party, get with your girls that want to make money, invite everyone on here via DM, have a ball and repeat every few months. I used to call them RENT PARTIES or BACHORLESS BACHELOR PARTIES. You're welcome. I'd do it myself, but my job and my family situation makes it impossible to execute this now.
    Besides the money, there is no tip out, fewer games, develop a following or small circle of consistent "friends" and did I mention the money? On average a tax return is $3 k, if they bring 1/6 of that it's $500 per guy. If there are 50 guys, that's $25 k easy. For 20 girls, that's $1250 each. But you know a few will bring more. Ijs.

  8. #9106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    Free Advice

    If any strippers read this or if any. Of you know strippers, tax time is upon us. Rent a spot for a closed door party, get with your girls that want to make money, invite everyone on here via DM, have a ball and repeat every few months. I used to call them RENT PARTIES or BACHORLESS BACHELOR PARTIES. You're welcome. I'd do it myself, but my job and my family situation makes it impossible to execute this now.

  9. #9105

    Fri night Dearborn BT's

    Had some free time and decided to take a road trip to Dearborn. Been a few months. Arrived around 10. Medium sized crowd. Plenty of hotties to choose from. Had my eyes on a petite blonde I had seen on previous visits but was unable to grab her attention before. Seems like one of the popular strippers there. I think she told me her name was Claire, or something close to that. I'd rate her at about a 8 as far as looks go. Polite but kinda cold too if you know what I mean. Don't know if that is just her personality or she couldn't / didn't find anything redeeming about me LOL. Agreed to. 80 for everything covered. Decent service but mechanical. Real nice view from behind though. Not sure if I'd repeat. Maybe for half as much I'd consider. Looks /8 personality /6 service /6 Play safe fellas.

  10. #9104

    Re: Sapphire

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up, the largest strip club in Las Vegas is called Sapphire Las Vegas Gentlemen's Club.

    I'm assuming that is where that Asian stripper works, just be forewarned that it is at least $50 dollars (a person) to enter at the door and from what I've heard the strippers run rough shod over the place and are extremely spoiled and pampered. Very pricey, $1,000 an hour for just dances. Include expected minimum drink and you are over a Benny.

    Heard stories where strippers have actually cursed out and had bouncers remove people because they were only tipping low Presidents at the stage.

    You'll still likely want to go if only to be able to say you've been there, but you might want to have several other plans available than just assume things will work out. Also as a word of advice I wouldn't recommend using credit cards, they most likely will jack up and charge you what they think they should get as a tip. Example someone orders $100 drink, puts 40 in as the tip, gets charged 220. The waitress gave herself a $120 tip.
    This post prompted me to read some of the Yelp! Reviews of this place. Common complaints ranged from high prices to indifferent or rude service from all employees, to outright theft. I think there are other high-end clubs to visit, although I found Spearmint Rhino to have quite a few negative comments, too.

    One surprising thing I found was that many reviews were posted by women. I realize this club has male strippers, too, on certain nights, but from the comments, it appears some bachelorette parties were held with female strippers. Even more surprising were the number of male posters who went with their fiancees. Do these Vegas clubs not have the same extracurriculars going on in VIP? Also, why on Earth would anyone pay $1,000 for dances? That should be an overnight stay at the least, with a model type.

  11. #9103
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why any Brothers from Detroit wouldn't go to Legends, if you can't get your dick sucked in, fucked your bain out, you better stay home. You have the pick of some nice dancers,(7,8,9,) most, now I won't say all are looking to make money! But all you really need is 1,2, to ring your bell a few times! Right? I ended up with a little Asian girl,200, tight, super sexy, little body, great dancer, bought titts, a little body which I'm not a favorite of. But! Works 1,2 weekends in Detroit, goes to LV. Works at Safire a very large-club (2,3 hundred girls a night) The reason I went with her is next week she is going to be in LV. , so am I. !(she said she would hook me up) Stay tuned! Drk.
    Legends? They don't even have curtains? What's the point. If you can't get any action, stay home. Do any Detroit clubs have curtains? Last I heard just about all of them had to take them down. It sounds like the only places that still have curtains lately are clubs in Dearborn / Michigan Ave, or Inkster area (like Flight Club).

  12. #9102

    Re: Silver Criket review

    Quote Originally Posted by JulesJordan  [View Original Post]
    They had fourteen dancers (six 7's and the rest were 6's or below with a 15/85 ebony to ivory mix) and about thirty customers when I arrived. Familiar peelers were Carly, Elizabeth, JJ, Mackenzie, Paris, Pixie, Rachel Rockets, and Sparkle. I did a VIP session with Paris (23 yr, Caucasian, blonde, 5'4" and about 135 lbs, B-cup tits, awesome booty, one kid, a few tats, 7. 25 appearance rating) and then Sparkle (26 yr, Caucasian, redhead, 5'5" and about 115 lbs, A-cup tits, two kids w / no noticeable baby damage, pretty eyes, six tats, 7. 25 appearance rating). Each full event set me back a 100. Paris was excellent and Sparkle was good. Both dancers are recommended.

    My other costs were: $3 + $2 tip for a domestic beer and $10 VIP tax for a wristband.
    This man's reviews are unparalleled. And he was must earn the equivalent of frequent flier miles for the depth of knowledge on the dancers. And his ability assess the dancers and to account for everyone in the building can only mean one thing -- he's an agent for the NSA, CIA, or some black ops organization. I bet his name isn't reallly Jules Jordan, either.

  13. #9101

    Silver Criket Afternoon Visit – Paris and Sparkle

    They had fourteen dancers (six 7's and the rest were 6's or below with a 15/85 ebony to ivory mix) and about thirty customers when I arrived. Familiar peelers were Carly, Elizabeth, JJ, Mackenzie, Paris, Pixie, Rachel Rockets, and Sparkle. I did a VIP session with Paris (23 yr, Caucasian, blonde, 5'4" and about 135 lbs, B-cup tits, awesome booty, one kid, a few tats, 7. 25 appearance rating) and then Sparkle (26 yr, Caucasian, redhead, 5'5" and about 115 lbs, A-cup tits, two kids w / no noticeable baby damage, pretty eyes, six tats, 7. 25 appearance rating). Each full event set me back a 100. Paris was excellent and Sparkle was good. Both dancers are recommended.

    My other costs were: $3 + $2 tip for a domestic beer and $10 VIP tax for a wristband.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Paris @ The Criket.jpg‎   Sparkle @ The Criket.jpg‎  

  14. #9100

    LV makes Detroit GPS look like child's play

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up, the largest strip club in Las Vegas is called Sapphire Las Vegas Gentlemen's Club.

    I'm assuming that is where that Asian stripper works, just be forewarned that it is at least $50 dollars (a person) to enter at the door and from what I've heard the strippers run rough shod over the place and are extremely spoiled and pampered. Very pricey, $1,000 an hour for just dances. Include expected minimum drink and you are over a Benny.

    Heard stories where strippers have actually cursed out and had bouncers remove people because they were only tipping low Presidents at the stage.

    You'll still likely want to go if only to be able to say you've been there, but you might want to have several other plans available than just assume things will work out. Also as a word of advice I wouldn't recommend using credit cards, they most likely will jack up and charge you what they think they should get as a tip. Example someone orders $100 drink, puts 40 in as the tip, gets charged 220. The waitress gave herself a $120 tip.
    Based on this message I will always be happy paying for pussy in Detroit. I really don't ever want to monger in a place like LV if this is the type of shit dished out by strip clubs. They can take it and shove it. My opinion is that pussy should be low cost not GOLDEN! IMPO.

    Hardon.

  15. #9099
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    Directions.

    Quote Originally Posted by StripperLover  [View Original Post]
    For the life of me I can't find your post asking about extra's in stripclubs, found this on the backpage section and a request in the seldom used 'mayhem' section. Downtown Detroit is not a stripclub extra lovers paradise, no curtains means very little in extra's being provided. There has been an increase in vice raids the last year and Legends having their front door right by the stairs to the VIP got hit with some hard fines. There's no stopping vice when they come knocking. For extra's with smoking hot women at all kinds of prices you have to check out Coli and Flight Club. For some hit and miss talent BT's Dearborn and Players are pretty good even though Players had to replace their curtains with beads. Bogarts and H8th are both bottom tier clubs with bottom tier VIP booths. Haven't been to Landing Strip but from what I've heard its about the same as Flight Club, a bit pricey. Next time in town grab an uber and check out Coli right before 7 pm on a weekend to gain free entry, you'll notice right away that Vice has a long private parking lot to get thru before even reaching the front door and the VIP is all the way in the back, plenty of time for a warning. Uber from Legends to Coli is roughly $12 to $17 each way, worth it for the talent on the weekend if your forced to stay downtown.
    My first stop was The Downtown Club across from my Hotel. A dancer told me to go to Lengens for extras! If you go upstairs, special room all the way to the left, up more steps. Several bouncers on the second floor to see Vice cumming, if they would! Drk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape