Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Happiness

Closed Thread
Page 219 of 594 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 269 319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 8901
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5631
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniMulato  [View Original Post]
    Yuna:

    What's her Schedule, She's never there every time I call!?
    Don't know her schedule. I'm a day monger. I spent time with her around lunch time.

  2. #5630
    Senior Member


    Posts: 151

    Yuna

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSide808  [View Original Post]
    Made another trip to the happiest place on Oahu to see Yuna. Haven't seen her for a while, so it was a fantasy reunion. Nothing to add that was not already mentioned. She is just as tight as I remembered. L / A / S are all 10+. If you fantasize to be with a surfer girl, Yuna is next best thing. Her athletic features matches a surfer girl.
    Yes sir, Darkside! Yuna is my ATF, she's got it all, Sexy body, Great personality, but most of all, Sex! Body wash awesome, check. BBBJ, check. BBFS blast insai😍 great massage after!! I've been trying to see the other girls, but every time I call, always Yuna. Except when mama said she was off, I had Naomi, she's a sweetheart too! Mongers for life😍

  3. #5629

    Kimmy

    Quote Originally Posted by Money1  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing pussy control.
    I've only seen Dani one time about nine months ago, therefore I can't recall if she had good PC. However I know for a fact that Kimmy has the BEST PC! Kimmy's PC is awesome. Kimmy is slender petite with sea cup. I love her blonde hair. She is very cute, and her service are XXX PSE, real GFE. Massage skills are awesome, and IMO and delivers the best NRA. Kimmy goes above and beyond by assisting with dressing, putting socks and shoes on. Makes one feel so pampered. Like a king for an hour. Kimmy PC is what amazes me. After simultaneous climax; Kimmy won't let me pull out so easily. Kimmy put the PC vice grip squeeze on! When more time prevails I will write a better sequential narrative of my session with her.

  4. #5628

    Yuna, Never Available

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSide808  [View Original Post]
    Made another trip to the happiest place on Oahu to see Yuna. Haven't seen her for a while, so it was a fantasy reunion. Nothing to add that was not already mentioned. She is just as tight as I remembered. L / A / S are all 10+. If you fantasize to be with a surfer girl, Yuna is next best thing. Her athletic features matches a surfer girl.
    Yuna:

    What's her Schedule, She's never there every time I call!?

  5. #5627
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalani69  [View Original Post]
    What does pc stand for? Sorry I'm not too swift with all the abbreviations.
    I'm guessing pussy control.

  6. #5626
    Senior Member


    Posts: 310

    Pc

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalani69  [View Original Post]
    What does pc stand for? Sorry I'm not too swift with all the abbreviations.
    Pussy control.

  7. #5625

    Dani has the best pc?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ingwa  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes when things don't go well from the beginning, the whole session gets screwed up. But Dani has the best pc in the business. Too bad you weren't able to experience that.
    What does pc stand for? Sorry I'm not too swift with all the abbreviations.

  8. #5624

    Yuna, my Asian surfer girl

    Made another trip to the happiest place on Oahu to see Yuna. Haven't seen her for a while, so it was a fantasy reunion. Nothing to add that was not already mentioned. She is just as tight as I remembered. L / A / S are all 10+. If you fantasize to be with a surfer girl, Yuna is next best thing. Her athletic features matches a surfer girl.

  9. #5623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 310

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb987  [View Original Post]
    Called for an appointment. Mama told me Rebecca available. When I get there, she said Rebecca not in. Dani was available. Never tried her before. Thought I should leave, but sat through a lot of traffic to get there so tried her. Wish I had just left.

    She came in the room in a bikini. Brisk hi, then to shower. Worst shower ever. Never took off bikini. Hard washing, hit my balls 3 times hard enough to sting. Gave her the benefit of the doubt and stuck with it. Get up, dry off, and back to room.

    In room, she strips and I play with her tits. She seems to be tolerating it. Absolutely no kissing at all. Has me lay down and starts a BBBJ. Not to bad, then I went to stroke her hair. My hand barely touched her hair and she SLAPPED my hand! WTF! And what's funny is she didn't even stop the BBBJ, just reached up and slapped me!

    Well I was about ready to walk out then but figured I had enough and she would insist on full pay. There are other girls I like there, so I didn't want to be banned. So I got her in doggie and went at it enough to get mine. Then got dressed, standard damage, and left.

    Talk about shitty service. Had some girls ado the dead fish thing, but none had the nerve to slap me. It it wasn't for wanting to see Yuna, or Sugar, or Blue, I would have objected more. Best I can do is warn others, stay away from Dani.
    Sometimes when things don't go well from the beginning, the whole session gets screwed up. But Dani has the best pc in the business. Too bad you weren't able to experience that.

  10. #5622

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb987  [View Original Post]
    Called for an appointment. Mama told me Rebecca available. When I get there, she said Rebecca not in. Dani was available. Never tried her before. Thought I should leave, but sat through a lot of traffic to get there so tried her. Wish I had just left.

    She came in the room in a bikini. Brisk hi, then to shower. Worst shower ever. Never took off bikini. Hard washing, hit my balls 3 times hard enough to sting. Gave her the benefit of the doubt and stuck with it. Get up, dry off, and back to room.

    In room, she strips and I play with her tits. She seems to be tolerating it. Absolutely no kissing at all. Has me lay down and starts a BBBJ. Not to bad, then I went to stroke her hair. My hand barely touched her hair and she SLAPPED my hand! WTF! And what's funny is she didn't even stop the BBBJ, just reached up and slapped me!

    Well I was about ready to walk out then but figured I had enough and she would insist on full pay. There are other girls I like there, so I didn't want to be banned. So I got her in doggie and went at it enough to get mine. Then got dressed, standard damage, and left.

    Talk about shitty service. Had some girls ado the dead fish thing, but none had the nerve to slap me. It it wasn't for wanting to see Yuna, or Sugar, or Blue, I would have objected more. Best I can do is warn others, stay away from Dani.
    Thanks for the report. I think I would've done the same by taking who's available. Got to trust our instincts, but more so, stick to the plan.

    MyAddiction.

  11. #5621
    Senior Member


    Posts: 191

    Dani—-the worst

    Called for an appointment. Mama told me Rebecca available. When I get there, she said Rebecca not in. Dani was available. Never tried her before. Thought I should leave, but sat through a lot of traffic to get there so tried her. Wish I had just left.

    She came in the room in a bikini. Brisk hi, then to shower. Worst shower ever. Never took off bikini. Hard washing, hit my balls 3 times hard enough to sting. Gave her the benefit of the doubt and stuck with it. Get up, dry off, and back to room.

    In room, she strips and I play with her tits. She seems to be tolerating it. Absolutely no kissing at all. Has me lay down and starts a BBBJ. Not to bad, then I went to stroke her hair. My hand barely touched her hair and she SLAPPED my hand! WTF! And what's funny is she didn't even stop the BBBJ, just reached up and slapped me!

    Well I was about ready to walk out then but figured I had enough and she would insist on full pay. There are other girls I like there, so I didn't want to be banned. So I got her in doggie and went at it enough to get mine. Then got dressed, standard damage, and left.

    Talk about shitty service. Had some girls ado the dead fish thing, but none had the nerve to slap me. It it wasn't for wanting to see Yuna, or Sugar, or Blue, I would have objected more. Best I can do is warn others, stay away from Dani.

  12. #5620
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  13. #5619

    Number 5610 Appeared As An Individual Post

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenButcher  [View Original Post]
    If you read back a couple of posts before mine you will see that I was merely quoting "totally not a cop". I thought it was funny / wierd that he said he didn't judge anyone, then says Rebecca was coked out! Ridiculous! I love Rebecca- read some of my posts about her!
    Oh okay, sorry your report number 5610, appeared as an isolated individual post; did not know you were quoting totally not a cop. Thanks for the clarification. Understand now. (Smile)

  14. #5618
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Huh? What do you mean? I've seen Rebecca many times. Always PSE-XXX Real GFE NRA and moans with FMBA with sexy eye contact. LFK DFK and pretty much everything XXX-PSE for me. Golden Butcher so you mean Cocked out? Over worked? What do YOu mean by coked out?
    If you read back a couple of posts before mine you will see that I was merely quoting "totally not a cop". I thought it was funny / wierd that he said he didn't judge anyone, then says Rebecca was coked out! Ridiculous! I love Rebecca- read some of my posts about her!

  15. #5617

    Rebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Huh? What do you mean? I've seen Rebecca many times. Always PSE-XXX Real GFE NRA and moans with FMBA with sexy eye contact. LFK DFK and pretty much everything XXX-PSE for me. Golden Butcher so you mean Cocked out? Over worked? What do YOu mean by coked out?
    I second that! Rebecca was ALL GO right from the start non stop action. I seen here a couple weeks ago, walked in smiled, DFK then dropped my pants and was blowing me within 30 seconds. I'm fact the door wasn't even fully closed as I was trying to close it with my left foot. After a good long noisy pounding (she's very loud with I fully enjoyed) she noticed that the door was still open. She said "oh oh, the door not closed and laughed and giggled. I was in the back room next to the TS's right next the dining room. I'm sure the girls heard everything. Anyway just wanted to add my thoughts on the quality service that Rebecca provides not to mention it was only my first time seeing her. It truly felt like being with my long lost lover! GFE, PSE, XXX, FMBA for me. I just wished to see those water falls maybe next time.

    MyAddiction.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape