Thread: Happiness
Closed Thread
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 8901
-
03-10-18 23:43 #5631Senior Member

Posts: 64Don't know her schedule. I'm a day monger. I spent time with her around lunch time.
Originally Posted by ToniMulato
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-18 23:05 #5630Senior Member

Posts: 151Yuna
Yes sir, Darkside! Yuna is my ATF, she's got it all, Sexy body, Great personality, but most of all, Sex! Body wash awesome, check. BBBJ, check. BBFS blast insai😍 great massage after!! I've been trying to see the other girls, but every time I call, always Yuna. Except when mama said she was off, I had Naomi, she's a sweetheart too! Mongers for life😍
Originally Posted by DarkSide808
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-18 22:54 #5629Senior Member

Posts: 2364Kimmy
I've only seen Dani one time about nine months ago, therefore I can't recall if she had good PC. However I know for a fact that Kimmy has the BEST PC! Kimmy's PC is awesome. Kimmy is slender petite with sea cup. I love her blonde hair. She is very cute, and her service are XXX PSE, real GFE. Massage skills are awesome, and IMO and delivers the best NRA. Kimmy goes above and beyond by assisting with dressing, putting socks and shoes on. Makes one feel so pampered. Like a king for an hour. Kimmy PC is what amazes me. After simultaneous climax; Kimmy won't let me pull out so easily. Kimmy put the PC vice grip squeeze on! When more time prevails I will write a better sequential narrative of my session with her.
Originally Posted by Money1
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-18 21:21 #5628Senior Member

Posts: 321Yuna, Never Available
Yuna:
Originally Posted by DarkSide808
[View Original Post]
What's her Schedule, She's never there every time I call!?
-
03-10-18 20:25 #5627Senior Member

Posts: 230I'm guessing pussy control.
Originally Posted by Kalani69
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-18 19:41 #5626Senior Member

Posts: 310Pc
Pussy control.
Originally Posted by Kalani69
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-18 16:36 #5625Senior Member

Posts: 1889Dani has the best pc?
What does pc stand for? Sorry I'm not too swift with all the abbreviations.
Originally Posted by Ingwa
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-18 02:25 #5624Senior Member

Posts: 64Yuna, my Asian surfer girl
Made another trip to the happiest place on Oahu to see Yuna. Haven't seen her for a while, so it was a fantasy reunion. Nothing to add that was not already mentioned. She is just as tight as I remembered. L / A / S are all 10+. If you fantasize to be with a surfer girl, Yuna is next best thing. Her athletic features matches a surfer girl.
-
03-10-18 01:23 #5623Senior Member

Posts: 310Dani
Sometimes when things don't go well from the beginning, the whole session gets screwed up. But Dani has the best pc in the business. Too bad you weren't able to experience that.
Originally Posted by Jb987
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-18 00:37 #5622Senior Member

Posts: 81Dani
Thanks for the report. I think I would've done the same by taking who's available. Got to trust our instincts, but more so, stick to the plan.
Originally Posted by Jb987
[View Original Post]
MyAddiction.
-
03-09-18 22:16 #5621Senior Member

Posts: 191Dani—-the worst
Called for an appointment. Mama told me Rebecca available. When I get there, she said Rebecca not in. Dani was available. Never tried her before. Thought I should leave, but sat through a lot of traffic to get there so tried her. Wish I had just left.
She came in the room in a bikini. Brisk hi, then to shower. Worst shower ever. Never took off bikini. Hard washing, hit my balls 3 times hard enough to sting. Gave her the benefit of the doubt and stuck with it. Get up, dry off, and back to room.
In room, she strips and I play with her tits. She seems to be tolerating it. Absolutely no kissing at all. Has me lay down and starts a BBBJ. Not to bad, then I went to stroke her hair. My hand barely touched her hair and she SLAPPED my hand! WTF! And what's funny is she didn't even stop the BBBJ, just reached up and slapped me!
Well I was about ready to walk out then but figured I had enough and she would insist on full pay. There are other girls I like there, so I didn't want to be banned. So I got her in doggie and went at it enough to get mine. Then got dressed, standard damage, and left.
Talk about shitty service. Had some girls ado the dead fish thing, but none had the nerve to slap me. It it wasn't for wanting to see Yuna, or Sugar, or Blue, I would have objected more. Best I can do is warn others, stay away from Dani.
-
03-09-18 16:02 #5620Banned Member

Posts: 25[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
03-09-18 01:38 #5619Senior Member

Posts: 2364Number 5610 Appeared As An Individual Post
Oh okay, sorry your report number 5610, appeared as an isolated individual post; did not know you were quoting totally not a cop. Thanks for the clarification. Understand now. (Smile)
Originally Posted by GoldenButcher
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-18 00:43 #5618Senior Member

Posts: 53If you read back a couple of posts before mine you will see that I was merely quoting "totally not a cop". I thought it was funny / wierd that he said he didn't judge anyone, then says Rebecca was coked out! Ridiculous! I love Rebecca- read some of my posts about her!
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-18 23:30 #5617Senior Member

Posts: 81Rebecca
I second that! Rebecca was ALL GO right from the start non stop action. I seen here a couple weeks ago, walked in smiled, DFK then dropped my pants and was blowing me within 30 seconds. I'm fact the door wasn't even fully closed as I was trying to close it with my left foot. After a good long noisy pounding (she's very loud with I fully enjoyed) she noticed that the door was still open. She said "oh oh, the door not closed and laughed and giggled. I was in the back room next to the TS's right next the dining room. I'm sure the girls heard everything. Anyway just wanted to add my thoughts on the quality service that Rebecca provides not to mention it was only my first time seeing her. It truly felt like being with my long lost lover! GFE, PSE, XXX, FMBA for me. I just wished to see those water falls maybe next time.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
MyAddiction.

















