Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,141 to 25,155 of 26417
-
03-08-18 07:50 #1277Senior Member

Posts: 1820The other woman was Hannah and it's my understanding she's currently in rehab. Wendy went from a once or twice a week regular to no longer responding to texts or messages, so I can no longer in good conscience recomend her reliability or service.
Originally Posted by CuriousJack
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-18 07:00 #1276Senior Member

Posts: 774Cleared
All cleared, thanks.
Originally Posted by TS7128
[View Original Post]
Carmen.
I ended up seeing her again maybe over 2 years ago at a hotel in the burbs. Looks wise she was freakin hot, body had some sag (probably mid 30's) but to me her looks made up for any problems. She played safe no daty, but if I remember right she made me feel really comfortable with her attitude. Just a cool chick. I'm not sure if the pics she's using now are hers at the time I saw her she did use her own and she sent me some good ones. My opinion. See her.
-
03-08-18 05:03 #1275Senior Member

Posts: 152HuntingStreets had a great story this winter about a pretty redhead named Wendy and another woman.
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-18 01:30 #1274Regular Member

Posts: 12Kendall contact.
I was able to reach Kendall today via text using her number ending in 4650. She texted me back quickly. I believe I found the number on the 911 page. PM me if you need the number.
Originally Posted by RockinAl
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-18 23:53 #1273Senior Member

Posts: 355Amanda
Got a text from her out of the blue today. Going to see her on Thursday PM me for digits if you want.
Originally Posted by ThotSlap
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-18 20:27 #1272Banned Member

Posts: 153Ps1999
Ps1999,
Got to clear some space in the Inbox. The answer to your question is yes. This is the same Carmen that you reviewed a few years back. I looked at the TER page and you reviewed her back in 2014. Hope that helps.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=256920
Again, I never saw her because of the 1st report there. But she is and always has been smoking, as long as she is available then I'd see her. There was an allegation in the comment section of a video she posted one time about someone not feeling well, but as I said, something like that must be taken with a grain of salt.
-
03-07-18 17:39 #1271Senior Member

Posts: 389Girl
I'm in some dire need of help.
I need to find a girl that will hangout with another girl and myself. Soon.
She has to be legit into girls. I've been involved where they say they are into it but really are not. So she has to be into it.
She has to be extremely clean smelling. No nasty chicks.
PM me if you know of a good one. Cost isn't an issue.
-
03-07-18 14:32 #1270Senior Member

Posts: 158Kendall
She is great. Have seen her many times. But now phone never seems to get answered? And ideas?
Originally Posted by BagelFish
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-18 13:47 #1269Senior Member

Posts: 203Amanda / Amy
Is out of HOC and working Cock. Sweet personality and a pleaser. reasonable donation. Contributing members can pm for digits.
-
03-07-18 08:03 #1268Senior Member

Posts: 177Those were the days. ,
So, you liked her??
Originally Posted by BagelFish
[View Original Post]
Oh, to be 27 again but have what I have and know what I know now!
-
03-06-18 23:49 #1267Senior Member

Posts: 176Kendall Snow
So I finally got my Kendall Snow experience in last weekend.
Holy mother of fucking God.
You fucks didn't prepare me for what the fuck she was going to do to me. LOL. I have never been treated that way ever in my life.
She broke my single session record and I got off 7 times in 2 hours with her. God damn. I started cramping after the 4th pop.
That's the best I've ever had and she's been the one I've been looking for.
Thank you Miss Kendall Snow. There will be more snowdays in the future for sure.
If you guys haven't seen her yet. Get your fucking shit and cash together and go see her. She's our fucking treasure and keep her ass from leaving, best session I've ever had in my life. (Yeah yeah, I'm 27 and shit but I doubt any other girl will top that).
http://kendallbestgfe.gfeincall.com/home
-
03-06-18 21:24 #1266Senior Member

Posts: 434Maybe she's not actually from the Milwaukee area. I was thinking that she was from Milwaukee, and had just visited Madison, but maybe not. Thanks for looking anyway!
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-18 19:02 #1265Senior Member

Posts: 1820Great stories
[Deleted by Admin]
Do you know how to use the ignore function?
A2
-
03-06-18 18:24 #1264Senior Member

Posts: 321I remember that place
I used to love stopping by there late at night when driving between Appleton and Milw LOL.
Originally Posted by FlintStone69
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-18 18:17 #1263Senior Member

Posts: 149In the 80's I did my pussy shopping at "The Loft" next to Hwy 41 at Oshkosh. It was a strip club where all the dancers were prostitutes. So you could watch them dance and see them fully naked before picking one out and driving her to her hotel room. It cost $50 to the bar and $100 to the girl.











Reply With Quote





