Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1276

    Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by TS7128  [View Original Post]
    Ps1999,

    Got to clear some space in the Inbox. The answer to your question is yes. This is the same Carmen that you reviewed a few years back. I looked at the TER page and you reviewed her back in 2014. Hope that helps.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=256920

    Again, I never saw her because of the 1st report there. But she is and always has been smoking, as long as she is available then I'd see her. There was an allegation in the comment section of a video she posted one time about someone not feeling well, but as I said, something like that must be taken with a grain of salt.
    All cleared, thanks.

    Carmen.

    I ended up seeing her again maybe over 2 years ago at a hotel in the burbs. Looks wise she was freakin hot, body had some sag (probably mid 30's) but to me her looks made up for any problems. She played safe no daty, but if I remember right she made me feel really comfortable with her attitude. Just a cool chick. I'm not sure if the pics she's using now are hers at the time I saw her she did use her own and she sent me some good ones. My opinion. See her.

  2. #1275
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood  [View Original Post]
    I'm in some dire need of help.

    I need to find a girl that will hangout with another girl and myself. Soon.

    She has to be legit into girls. I've been involved where they say they are into it but really are not. So she has to be into it.

    She has to be extremely clean smelling. No nasty chicks.

    PM me if you know of a good one. Cost isn't an issue.
    HuntingStreets had a great story this winter about a pretty redhead named Wendy and another woman.

  3. #1274

    Kendall contact.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAl  [View Original Post]
    She is great. Have seen her many times. But now phone never seems to get answered? And ideas?
    I was able to reach Kendall today via text using her number ending in 4650. She texted me back quickly. I believe I found the number on the 911 page. PM me if you need the number.

  4. #1273

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlap  [View Original Post]
    Is out of HOC and working Cock. Sweet personality and a pleaser. reasonable donation. Contributing members can pm for digits.
    Got a text from her out of the blue today. Going to see her on Thursday PM me for digits if you want.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails amanda1.jpg‎  

  5. #1272

    Ps1999

    Ps1999,

    Got to clear some space in the Inbox. The answer to your question is yes. This is the same Carmen that you reviewed a few years back. I looked at the TER page and you reviewed her back in 2014. Hope that helps.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=256920

    Again, I never saw her because of the 1st report there. But she is and always has been smoking, as long as she is available then I'd see her. There was an allegation in the comment section of a video she posted one time about someone not feeling well, but as I said, something like that must be taken with a grain of salt.

  6. #1271

    Girl

    I'm in some dire need of help.

    I need to find a girl that will hangout with another girl and myself. Soon.

    She has to be legit into girls. I've been involved where they say they are into it but really are not. So she has to be into it.

    She has to be extremely clean smelling. No nasty chicks.

    PM me if you know of a good one. Cost isn't an issue.

  7. #1270

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by BagelFish  [View Original Post]
    So I finally got my Kendall Snow experience in last weekend.

    Holy mother of fucking God.

    You fucks didn't prepare me for what the fuck she was going to do to me. LOL. I have never been treated that way ever in my life.

    She broke my single session record and I got off 7 times in 2 hours with her. God damn. I started cramping after the 4th pop.

    That's the best I've ever had and she's been the one I've been looking for.

    Thank you Miss Kendall Snow. There will be more snowdays in the future for sure.

    If you guys haven't seen her yet. Get your fucking shit and cash together and go see her. She's our fucking treasure and keep her ass from leaving, best session I've ever had in my life. (Yeah yeah, I'm 27 and shit but I doubt any other girl will top that).

    http://kendallbestgfe.gfeincall.com/home
    She is great. Have seen her many times. But now phone never seems to get answered? And ideas?

  8. #1269

    Amanda / Amy

    Is out of HOC and working Cock. Sweet personality and a pleaser. reasonable donation. Contributing members can pm for digits.

  9. #1268

    Those were the days. ,

    Quote Originally Posted by BagelFish  [View Original Post]
    So I finally got my Kendall Snow experience in last weekend.

    Holy mother of fucking God.

    You fucks didn't prepare me for what the fuck she was going to do to me. LOL. I have never been treated that way ever in my life.

    She broke my single session record and I got off 7 times in 2 hours with her. God damn. I started cramping after the 4th pop.

    That's the best I've ever had and she's been the one I've been looking for.

    Thank you Miss Kendall Snow. There will be more snowdays in the future for sure.

    If you guys haven't seen her yet. Get your fucking shit and cash together and go see her. She's our fucking treasure and keep her ass from leaving, best session I've ever had in my life. (Yeah yeah, I'm 27 and shit but I doubt any other girl will top that).

    http://kendallbestgfe.gfeincall.com/home
    So, you liked her??

    Oh, to be 27 again but have what I have and know what I know now!

  10. #1267

    Kendall Snow

    So I finally got my Kendall Snow experience in last weekend.

    Holy mother of fucking God.

    You fucks didn't prepare me for what the fuck she was going to do to me. LOL. I have never been treated that way ever in my life.

    She broke my single session record and I got off 7 times in 2 hours with her. God damn. I started cramping after the 4th pop.

    That's the best I've ever had and she's been the one I've been looking for.

    Thank you Miss Kendall Snow. There will be more snowdays in the future for sure.

    If you guys haven't seen her yet. Get your fucking shit and cash together and go see her. She's our fucking treasure and keep her ass from leaving, best session I've ever had in my life. (Yeah yeah, I'm 27 and shit but I doubt any other girl will top that).

    http://kendallbestgfe.gfeincall.com/home

  11. #1266
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Here's the link for the girl I was talking about.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-9032/27225337
    Maybe she's not actually from the Milwaukee area. I was thinking that she was from Milwaukee, and had just visited Madison, but maybe not. Thanks for looking anyway!

  12. #1265

    Great stories

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do you know how to use the ignore function?

    A2

  13. #1264

    I remember that place

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintStone69  [View Original Post]
    In the 80's I did my pussy shopping at "The Loft" next to Hwy 41 at Oshkosh. It was a strip club where all the dancers were prostitutes. So you could watch them dance and see them fully naked before picking one out and driving her to her hotel room. It cost $50 to the bar and $100 to the girl.
    I used to love stopping by there late at night when driving between Appleton and Milw LOL.

  14. #1263
    In the 80's I did my pussy shopping at "The Loft" next to Hwy 41 at Oshkosh. It was a strip club where all the dancers were prostitutes. So you could watch them dance and see them fully naked before picking one out and driving her to her hotel room. It cost $50 to the bar and $100 to the girl.

  15. #1262

    Carmen

    Oh yeah.

    From what I remember, she was a true babe a few years ago, don't know anything about her now, I'd think that she'd probably be just as hot. I never saw her, but she had reviews and some very hot pics a few years back.

    Only reason I never saw her was that there was 1 bad rip off report and 1 allegation that someone did not feel well a few weeks after seeing her. I don't really believe those because I only read those claims once. If anyone sees her then please continue to review her. I'd love to make the trip to see her but I am in another state. If she continues to get good reviews then I may have to travel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape