Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,126 to 25,140 of 26416
-
03-10-18 06:26 #1291Senior Member

Posts: 355Jameson.
She texted me around noon on Friday asking if she could come over Friday night. Sure you can. So around 4 PM she texts that she forgot she was babysitting her 4 month old nephew. Can she bring the kid along? No problem, but I am not changing diapers. Anyhow, she rolls in around 6 PM with the kid in one of those little kid carriers. Now, be forewarned. This woman doesn't shut up. We started a cribbage game at 6 30 and it didn't end until 11 30 And sad to say, she beat me. So on to playtime and very very nice munch / suck session as always. Damn she has a banging body. Well then we play "go fish" until 1 30. I am exhausted. And the kid never made a peep the whole time.
-
03-10-18 01:26 #1290Senior Member

Posts: 60Hey brother there's no problem, just meet the lady's up front by the reception desk and walk them to the elevators. I've never had a problem and I've done it a lot. Bt.
Originally Posted by SXDoctor
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-18 21:19 #1289Senior Member

Posts: 1136Pot
There are a few providers that go there. Some members have visited with Esc also, dinner, gambling what have you. I don't think you will have a problem. Someone had reported going to their room with two from local strip club and getting distracted for cash and dash.
Originally Posted by SXDoctor
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-18 19:12 #1288Senior Member

Posts: 184Must be busy
I've tried to get in contact with her a couple ways but no reply. Sad. Haha.
Originally Posted by JamesGang41
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-18 12:57 #1287Senior Member

Posts: 99Has anyone had a girl meet them at the casino?
I live far enough away (so never run into people I know) and play enough blackjack to get room offers and stay there sometimes when I have business in town. There's a safe in the room and you need a key card to use the elevator. She won't look too out of place no matter what she wears. The police station by the walkway entrance might make people nervous. She might think I have more money than I do. Someone with legal problems might technically not be allowed to go there.
Good idea, bad idea, or neutral idea?
-
03-09-18 12:23 #1286Senior Member

Posts: 203Amanda
I apologize to anyone who pm me asking for Amandas number. Shortly after posting the phone was turned off. I didn't see much sense in replying to the pms.
-
03-09-18 06:48 #1285Senior Member

Posts: 355Carmen
Saw her posting on Feb 17th and started texting with her. Apparently those were old pictures she was using and has since posted with new pics Anyhow, she quoted $250 I said thanks anyway and just like the Dow Jones dropped after Trumpy announced his tariffs on steel, she dropped to $100 LOL Anyhow, she said she was OK with oral I asked her if she was new to the game since I had not seen her postings before She said no and sent a screen shot from ECCIE going back to 2015.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
She was OK with coming to me since I don't do incall. Well, there have been several postings about her since then and she doesn't do BBBJ I guess I could have worked around that but yesterday was texting with her and she siad no DATY! Total dea breaker for me. Of course each provider can set their own rules At least she had the courtesy to tell me that munching was not on the menu. And yes guys, she said she does read the reviews on here.
-
03-08-18 18:31 #1284Senior Member

Posts: 171Kedall
For those looking to contact Kendall she asks that you PM her through here. Her handle is Kendall3201.
She wants to mention that her issue had nothing to do with the hobby and it is complete. She does seem to be busy though so be patient. She's looking to hear from old friends.
-
03-08-18 13:57 #1283Regular Member

Posts: 11Ditto please. I will be in M ilwaukee April 29th and 30th and bringing a ton of cash. I need the best and the hottest. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-18 13:40 #1282Senior Member

Posts: 97Jameson
Is it possible for someone to pm me Jameson's number I have her origam number saved in my phone I added her new number last week and someone it got deleted.
-
03-08-18 10:14 #1281Senior Member

Posts: 389I need the number.
Originally Posted by MilwaukeeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-18 09:35 #1280Senior Member

Posts: 402Jameson
Nice and clean cool chick with nice long legs, smooth skin and shaved pussy. Started out with awesome BBBJ. She does that little maneuver where she twirls her tongue around it multiple times and feels great. Got some FIV in before I had her hop on for RCG so I could stare at that nice ass. LOL. I happened to be super horney and sort of in a rush so I had to end it quick but I would definitely repeat and take my time next time to make sure I get those legs wrapped all around me in every position. Good time. Also, I did not ask if I could give her number out so it's a no go until further notice.
-
03-08-18 08:14 #1279Senior Member

Posts: 774Just remembered this
I asked for daty. She said she doesn't like it. I let out an ugh. She said "You can Finger Me". Moments later knuckles
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
deep.
She will be 32 this summer. Its all coming back to me now. I gotta see her again!Last edited by Ps1999; 03-08-18 at 08:19. Reason: Add
-
03-08-18 08:06 #1278Senior Member

Posts: 1820Carmen
She lists her current age as 30 and it's probably close. The pics are real but I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same ones she used 2 or 3 years ago. Still, they are an accurate representation. I will note she did ask me to send a dick pic before giving me the hotel address and it's the only time I've ever complied because she sent me 2 or 3 nudes of herself before asking. I was super comfortable with her from the start with her good communication and zero bullshit, just a simple 2 call to a above average hotel. My only gripe is the no BBBJ. Even with that I agree with PS1999 - if you like busty women that are still height and weight proportional she's worth seeing at least once.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-18 07:50 #1277Senior Member

Posts: 1820The other woman was Hannah and it's my understanding she's currently in rehab. Wendy went from a once or twice a week regular to no longer responding to texts or messages, so I can no longer in good conscience recomend her reliability or service.
Originally Posted by CuriousJack
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





