Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 5566
-
03-16-18 05:19 #541Senior Member

Posts: 60Not very recent, but semi pro. Nice set of store bought, tight, bit of GPS. Just too many others to go there again.
Originally Posted by NepKng
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-18 11:09 #540Senior Member

Posts: 78Arose
Any recent info?
-
03-15-18 09:44 #539Regular Member

Posts: 21That is very consistent with my past experience with her. Definitely top shelf.
Originally Posted by Raltime
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-18 22:10 #538Senior Member

Posts: 215Hot, top shelf. Not a pro. She has been on the site for some time, but limited time due to being married. She has been not available for almost a year. If you can get the top shelf liquor, then I would go for it. Very limited, like pappy van winkle.
-
03-14-18 21:36 #537Regular Member

Posts: 21Interesting. I know she has been on and off for a while. But seemed rather authentic previously.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-18 14:02 #536Senior Member

Posts: 525Been
Around for a while. A near pro if not a pro.
Med.
Originally Posted by Joerdu
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-18 13:21 #535Regular Member

Posts: 21Elizrdu
I am working on a time to see her. Any recent intel?
-
03-04-18 12:39 #534Senior Member

Posts: 188Anyone know 69 Tiny
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-f52752aaa5b1
Contacted saying she was coming to town to "visit Duke", and will be staying a few days. Model like dream doll that is a Minimal lifestyle. Smells fishy already.
-
02-23-18 13:26 #533Senior Member

Posts: 56Let us know how it goes. Not saying they're not real or local, but the real / new sb's especially in college wouldn't have the wherewithal to navigate the VOIPS. More often than not suggests pros.
Originally Posted by LookingInGray
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-18 12:20 #532Senior Member

Posts: 188Per visit
200 is a per visit and easier to arrive at if you are willing to do an ongoing arrangement. Many kinds on here, but of late, mostly scammers and escorts. Approach is a personal thing, and I'd recommend reading back several months to a year on this post. Yaya has put out a few guidelines that I couldn't say any better.
As for distinguishing a real SB from a pro, I'm about 80% accurate by asking if they can host. New and some experienced SB's don't know that lingo and will ask what you mean. Be safe, think with the big head, and have fun.
Originally Posted by ThomasGrandy
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-18 01:34 #531Regular Member

Posts: 5Voip.
I use my GV number for that site. Hell, even the site guidelines suggest the same for both SDs and SBs. The ones I'm talking to are real locals though. They know the landmarks, how the locals talk about navigation (beltline, RTP, etc.). I have a meet & greet with one in a few days. I think she's using a GV number, but I've found her on social media. Just VOIP isn't a good indication of whether they're fake. I generally ask some questions that would be difficult for a non-local to answer. A timestamped, G-rated selfie isn't unreasonable either, in my opinion. If they can't handle that, then they're not worth my time.
Originally Posted by Aswerty9111
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-18 10:48 #530Senior Member

Posts: 110Newby q: what's the "arrangement" for the 200
The girls I have talked with want a ridiculous monthly amount and a promise of a steady, ongoing thing. Is the $200 per visit and is there really an expectation of an ongoing relationship?
Originally Posted by Gibbs70
[View Original Post]
What's the best approach to turn the convo from some huge upfront amt to per date arrangement?
-
02-22-18 00:18 #529Senior Member

Posts: 56Really? Put their # on phone validator, what %'age is voip or google voice? I'd say it's about 50%now at least, didn't used to be that way.
Originally Posted by LookingInGray
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-18 20:58 #528Senior Member

Posts: 188No one should be paying that much
Agree the scammers are steadily increasing, but with a little work, there are plenty of girls who are looking for ongoing arrangements, and others just here working. Keep seeking, and just be cautious.
As for price, they all want 500 and claim their last one paid it. All BS! We've had multiple discussions on this thread, and average is 200, with some going cheaper. All in your approach, and how desparate they get.
Play well,
Gibbs.
Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-18 12:14 #527Senior Member

Posts: 232SA Experience!!
DUDE I just upgraded like a week ago and OMG yes its full of fucking scammers and fakes, and the ones that are real they want TOP DOLLAR for it, I have gotten alot of answers on my messages but holy shit some of these girls want 400-500 per encounter and idk if its worth all that I can't believe dudes are acctually offering that much money for some 7's or 8's cause the girls on there aint even all that, I'm going to keep playing the game till I find a girl with resonable numbers cause I am not about to drop 500 bucks away like that, no way!!
Originally Posted by Aswerty9111
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




