Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #526

    Really?

    I've been talking to at least a half-dozen; I just created my first account. I am on the younger side and relatively good looking. I've still not found what'll work for me yet, but these definitely seem like real people, and their desires would work for some other folks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aswerty9111  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any good leads on here? I just renewed 2 weeks ago and man it's gone so downhill. Many more fakes and cons than even 6 months ago. OUtnumbers real sb's I think.

  2. #525

    Gray area

    While the law doesn't explicitly state it, it'd be hard for anyone to get a conviction if you receive an unsolicited nude from someone of any age. If you ask for it (regardless of whether you knew their age), you could be in trouble. It's better to just never ask.

    So, to keep yourself safe: don't ask for nudes at all, especially if they're borderline on age. If you get one you didn't ask for, just delete it, state that you deleted it, ask for proof of age, and if you don't get it, block the caller. Unless you have a shit-tier lawyer or you're representing yourself (same thing, really), you're not going to be convicted under those circumstances. If sending someone unwanted child porn was a way to get them prosecuted, people would be doing it left and right for revenge.

    I'm assuming there are some folks here around the 18 ish age range. If so, there's no reason to think they wouldn't be at least chatting up some people that are 16 and 17.

    BONUS: If you're a young, attractive guy, post as a SB on SA.

    Disclaimer: this is not professional legal advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by YayaGogo  [View Original Post]
    Just to let you all know, some scammers have recently tried to target me with the underage girl scam. Don't fall for it!

    Here's how it worked: An over 18 account is set up on SA which they then use to message you and move it on to text. While texting they try to get a pic from you and your name. The girl eventually sends private pics unsolicited, at which point I asked her to confirm her age. She says she's almost 17 but really into older guys yada yada. I say not interested, report her account and block her number. The next day I get a text from her 'dad' from another number saying he's going to get me arrested for child porn and to call him immediately. I'm aware of the scam and I ignore him. Later in the day I get a voicemail from a 'sheriff' in another state saying they're starting the arrest process and I should call him back immediately (to a number not matching the caller I'd) to tell my side of the story and to settle this. I googled the number on the caller I'd which was spoofed from an actual LE office in another state to make it look official, so I call back at the official number (not at the alternate number left in the VM) I ask to speak to the sheriff by name and it's a different guy that has no idea what I'm talking about. He tells me it's a very common scam on internet dating sites and such. The 'father' then texts me later on in the day saying his daughter got suspended from school and I'll be arrested if I don't speak with him, at which point I tell him I'm aware it's a scam and that LE is very interested in meeting with him and his 'daughter'. Never heard back after that but it occurred to me that some of you might be also targets of this scam and might not know what to do.

    Remember:

    - Use either a burner phone, GV, or both for SA communications. Scammers will cross reference your number with social media apps to find out all about you.

    - Don't use your real name for SA if you can avoid it.

    - Even if the age of consent in your state is 16 or 17, it's still illegal to send / receive nude pics from minors and you will be prosecuted if the complaint is legitimate.

    - If someone is trying to scam you for money, don't engage them and they'll eventually go away.

    - No LE will encourage you to 'settle' a crime for money.

    - 18 should be young enough for anyone on this board. Going younger will permanently alter your entire life as you know it.

    Don't be stupid!

    Yaya.

  3. #524
    Anyone have any good leads on here? I just renewed 2 weeks ago and man it's gone so downhill. Many more fakes and cons than even 6 months ago. OUtnumbers real sb's I think.

  4. #523
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1013

    NC Blondefriend

    Has anyone seen this tall blonde babe? I'm trying to figure out where she is on the sugar food chain:

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-6237d42e11a8

  5. #522

    SA on nationwide news again.

    One of the creators of an online game got arrested for meeting an underage girl from the site. They took a bunch of records from their server relating to this. Be very careful out there.

  6. #521

    BEWARE Underage Girl Scam

    Just to let you all know, some scammers have recently tried to target me with the underage girl scam. Don't fall for it!

    Here's how it worked: An over 18 account is set up on SA which they then use to message you and move it on to text. While texting they try to get a pic from you and your name. The girl eventually sends private pics unsolicited, at which point I asked her to confirm her age. She says she's almost 17 but really into older guys yada yada. I say not interested, report her account and block her number. The next day I get a text from her 'dad' from another number saying he's going to get me arrested for child porn and to call him immediately. I'm aware of the scam and I ignore him. Later in the day I get a voicemail from a 'sheriff' in another state saying they're starting the arrest process and I should call him back immediately (to a number not matching the caller I'd) to tell my side of the story and to settle this. I googled the number on the caller I'd which was spoofed from an actual LE office in another state to make it look official, so I call back at the official number (not at the alternate number left in the VM) I ask to speak to the sheriff by name and it's a different guy that has no idea what I'm talking about. He tells me it's a very common scam on internet dating sites and such. The 'father' then texts me later on in the day saying his daughter got suspended from school and I'll be arrested if I don't speak with him, at which point I tell him I'm aware it's a scam and that LE is very interested in meeting with him and his 'daughter'. Never heard back after that but it occurred to me that some of you might be also targets of this scam and might not know what to do.

    Remember:

    - Use either a burner phone, GV, or both for SA communications. Scammers will cross reference your number with social media apps to find out all about you.

    - Don't use your real name for SA if you can avoid it.

    - Even if the age of consent in your state is 16 or 17, it's still illegal to send / receive nude pics from minors and you will be prosecuted if the complaint is legitimate.

    - If someone is trying to scam you for money, don't engage them and they'll eventually go away.

    - No LE will encourage you to 'settle' a crime for money.

    - 18 should be young enough for anyone on this board. Going younger will permanently alter your entire life as you know it.

    Don't be stupid!

    Yaya.

  7. #520
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs70  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seeing an increase in number collectors?* 2 in the last 2 days asking fir name and number so they "can call me". Will not provide me their nunber, but closed profile before I could get this written. * I remember the one tag line was something like: ready for the flip.

    Anyone have experience with this one?* Looks TGTBT, and asked me if I was free for dinner on first contact yesterday.

    *https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-638cbd71fc95.

    Be safe,

    Gibbs.
    It could be that they are wary of posting anything explicit on the SA message system, or they are really careful. You want their number anyways so I say just go ahead and give it if you're interested and they ask. I assume you're not using your real name or main number and use a burner phone or number app like GV. I've had girls contact me weeks or months after our initial convo died out, so who knows their motivation?

    I've been contacted by the girl you inquired about but have been way too busy to follow up and tbh I'm not sure which of the two is behind the account haha. If you don't want to invest time or money in dinner for something uncertain, offer a coffee or juice bar meet instead. If she balks, maybe she just wanted a free meal. Let us all know how it worked out!

    Yaya.

  8. #519
    I'm finding some but I agree it's been quiet. I've also noticed the increase in number collectors. I've had two in the last couple of days as well. The sugar bowl is still way better than BP though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs70  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seeing an increase in number collectors?* 2 in the last 2 days asking fir name and number so they "can call me". Will not provide me their nunber, but closed profile before I could get this written. * I remember the one tag line was something like: ready for the flip.

    For someone interested in slightly bigger girls, this one is sweet and really wants a Daddy. * Some initial restrictions,* but sounds like she has kink needs when she finds the right one. * I tried, but need petite. * No M&G, just got to know each other in the room. * A little shy, but really wants to please.

    *https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-6e4946316911.

    *.

    Anyone have experience with this one?* Looks TGTBT, and asked me if I was free for dinner on first contact yesterday.

    *https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-638cbd71fc95.

    Be safe,

    Gibbs.

  9. #518

    Anyone finding sugar. Been quiet

    Anyone seeing an increase in number collectors?* 2 in the last 2 days asking fir name and number so they "can call me". Will not provide me their nunber, but closed profile before I could get this written. * I remember the one tag line was something like: ready for the flip.

    For someone interested in slightly bigger girls, this one is sweet and really wants a Daddy. * Some initial restrictions,* but sounds like she has kink needs when she finds the right one. * I tried, but need petite. * No M&G, just got to know each other in the room. * A little shy, but really wants to please.

    *https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-6e4946316911.

    *.

    Anyone have experience with this one?* Looks TGTBT, and asked me if I was free for dinner on first contact yesterday.

    *https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-638cbd71fc95.

    Be safe,

    Gibbs.

  10. #517

    Looking for one timer in Raleigh

    Hey All.

    I've had good luck in the Charlotte area on SA, but going to be in Raleigh on business in a couple of weeks. Looking for someone I can hook up with while in town. I'd be glad to trade info on a couple girls in Charlotte.

    Thanks in advance!

  11. #516

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by IneptPlayer  [View Original Post]
    Correction. 500.
    She is a pro for sure. I dreAmed of her in Greensboro once. Watched her get in and out of pimps car. Damage was 2. 00. But she rushed in and out.

  12. #515

    MysteryKitty?

    Anyone experience this one? Might be a little too freaky for me, but I must say I am intrigued.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-341c2a20d5f9

  13. #514

    College babies

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs70  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure I was in the normal range offering $$, but in the last two weeks have a number of SBs walking away saying they generally get more. Am I a cheap bastard? I figured by the time I buy dinner, get a room, and give the allowance, it's a pricey date, but at least 5 in two weeks saying they might "lower" to $$$ to see me, but that is their lowest.

    Would love feedback / discussion with group on current expectations.

    Gibbs.
    One thing to keep in mind this time of year, it's the last couple weeks of the semester so a lot of college babies are very busy right now with exams and papers. As such their free time may be more scarce and therefore more expensive. I would hold off until next week or even after the holidays and see if the market lowers.

  14. #513
    My two cents based on a number of years of experience:

    1. Anyone offering more than $$ per meet is a fool and sucker. Supply and demand and if you have many SB contacts and monitor the desperation of their communications, you KNOW the supply is abundant. If it's an overnight and they are exceptional, I might go more. Many girls will follow up with me and do not even care if I offer an allowance sometimes. They just want to hookup. It happens. So unless you're really like some slob, or nasty, you can find girls into you. Anything goes on the site. The supply is insane and offering too much just ruins it for them and all us.

    2. Anyone paying a girl for a meet and greet a dime is a man fool. Lots of girls like to try and play that game. Do not fall for it. You're fool if you do. It's sugar for sugar, period. I don't need to pay some girl for simply having a drink, or dinner. Fuck that! I pay her for her alone time, but not sex either. I only go with girls who would want the sex regardless of sugar. IE, they are into the sex just as much, if not more that me.

    3. Protect yourself at all times. Many of these girls are literally bat shit crazy and I do not say that lightly. They can get crazy and try and extort, or think they are into you and get even crazier.

    Those of you offering up 400-500 are genuine fat whales to the girls and are pissing your money away.

  15. #512
    I mentally grade them all A-D. A for young, gorgeous, desirable girls down to D for older, bigger, less attractive, far away, whatever. I might offer more if I catch the attention of an outstanding A girl, but $$ has been good for me for many A-B girls. I offer 120-150 for the C-D range and have been successful with that as well, but it's not guaranteed. I've also met two girls several times each basically for free (just cost of meal and hotel) because nobody else paid them any attention (thanks guys! I also had one really great girl from out of town for gas money and I let her stay in the hotel overnight. Risky, I know, but it turned out fine and I got to see her again the next morning too before checkout. There's all kinds on this site and they're all looking for / will accept something different.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs70  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Yaya. I do offer on-going as this typically generates lower ranges vs one time. Game has worked for a year at the stated level. Many successful negotiations, so wondering if others were seeing the same increase. Or maybe it's the Christmas budget. LOL.

    Stay safe,

    Gibbs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape