Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland

+ Add Report
Page 681 of 708 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 10616
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #416
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    No surprise you PM is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by BradCooperMan  [View Original Post]
    Ok boys quick and sweet. I have a hot tight perfect body 18 yr old who loves sex. Wants to earn money not an escort just a newbie starting off. I have been with her in my Jeep, as she has no place to play. I blew CIP. I'm telling you she is hot. She needs a hookup right now.

    If your clean and baby safe, its $200. Trust me worth every dime.

    Contact me for her info.

  2. #415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Say more please she cute.


  3. #414
    Have you seen her?

  4. #413
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDog7979  [View Original Post]
    Did she quote you that rate?
    Yup, she said $400 no covers, anal, CIP. I'm supposed to see her tomorrow.

  5. #412

    Hot young 18 yr old--perfect body

    Ok boys quick and sweet. I have a hot tight perfect body 18 yr old who loves sex. Wants to earn money not an escort just a newbie starting off. I have been with her in my Jeep, as she has no place to play. I blew CIP. I'm telling you she is hot. She needs a hookup right now.

    If your clean and baby safe, its $200. Trust me worth every dime.

    Contact me for her info.

  6. #411

  7. #410

    Rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdxdtf  [View Original Post]
    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...3-bcd0c4417168

    Has anyone seen her? $400 all in CIP, Anal, multi-shot?
    Did she quote you that rate?

  8. #409

    If only

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson007  [View Original Post]
    She is posting again for availability in SE PDX as of yesterday.
    If I only were NOT so far from PDX area now. Perhaps one of these days, I'll get there again.

  9. #408

    Sexylittleblonde94 on SA

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...3-bcd0c4417168

    Has anyone seen her? $400 all in CIP, Anal, multi-shot?

  10. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide  [View Original Post]
    I miss her! She use to live in Federal Way area a few years ago. I saw her 2-3 times a month while she was pregnant & hosting in that area. She moved from there to Tacoma for a bit, but WASN'T able to host there. I'd love to see her again, but I rarely ever get to the PDX area anymore. I haven't been to Portland in over 5 years now.
    She is posting again for availability in SE PDX as of yesterday.

  11. #406
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    RosePDX?

    Saw Brad's 53 yo a bit ago. Super sweet but his description of "ugly as hell" was accurate.

    RedheadKelsey is showing a lot of wear and tear too. Pics were accurate enough 16 months ago other then hiding baby damage but definitely not now. More weight and less teeth.

    I'm looking for any spinners or MILFs. Went thru earlier posts again to see if there were any hidden gems and saw RosePDX mentioned but her TNA profile seems dead. Anyone know if she's still around or still have any pics?

  12. #405

    I miss her

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson007  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once and as you mention her bod is a bit shapeless due to mommy damage. Her BBBJ talent was so good I did not get beyond that before blowing. One of the best so far.
    I miss her! She use to live in Federal Way area a few years ago. I saw her 2-3 times a month while she was pregnant & hosting in that area. She moved from there to Tacoma for a bit, but WASN'T able to host there. I'd love to see her again, but I rarely ever get to the PDX area anymore. I haven't been to Portland in over 5 years now.

  13. #404
    Quote Originally Posted by BobBridges  [View Original Post]
    Naughty 305 Nikki is down. Bbfscip. Started with BBBJ then put on a rubber and got busy. After a while she took the rubber off and did a bit more BBBJ, then started rubbing a little reverse cg pussy slide. Next she reached back between her legs and pulled my cock into her wet pussy. Fucked me till cip.

    Sweet girl. Tits are like deflated balloons and a bit of baby marks on her belly but her body is tight otherwise.
    I saw her once and as you mention her bod is a bit shapeless due to mommy damage. Her BBBJ talent was so good I did not get beyond that before blowing. One of the best so far.

  14. #403
    Has anyone seen Thickchick630 aka Miley? I don't care if she don't do BBFS I just want to fuck that ass and need to know if she's good.

  15. #402

    She still around?

    Anybody hear from that Jacklyn girl that was up in Seattle?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape