Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 10624
-
02-24-18 13:18 #424Senior Member

Posts: 65[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-24-18 01:09 #423Senior Member

Posts: 47So. How did it go?
Originally Posted by Pdxdtf
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-18 19:35 #422Banned Member

Posts: 11This is why I choose more mature ladies.
Originally Posted by HuksAlot
[View Original Post]
What made you think an 18 year old would be reliable?
-
02-23-18 14:49 #421Senior Member

Posts: 184I didn't even get a reply. Idk if I'm going to use that guys information anymore.
Originally Posted by HuksAlot
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-18 13:50 #420Regular Member

Posts: 1Yeah she is cute but her dog is skeptical and thinks your up to no good!
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-18 12:05 #419Senior Member

Posts: 158Hot young 18 yr old Is a Flake
BCM kindly passed on to me the contact info to this girl. I contacted her Thursday morning and after numerous email messages we scheduled to meet late Thursday afternoon. I arrived at the location and waited for 20 minutes before calling it. I have not heard from her since. She is a big waste of time.
Originally Posted by BradCooperMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-18 12:45 #418Senior Member

Posts: 65Sorry done.
Originally Posted by HuksAlot
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-18 11:46 #417Senior Member

Posts: 158Full Mailbox
Clean up your mailbox so I can help this young lady.
Originally Posted by BradCooperMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-18 10:18 #416Senior Member

Posts: 2938No surprise you PM is full.
Originally Posted by BradCooperMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-18 10:16 #415Senior Member

Posts: 2938Say more please she cute.
Originally Posted by HotDog7979
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-18 20:30 #414Senior Member

Posts: 34Have you seen her?
Originally Posted by HotDog7979
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-18 20:27 #413Senior Member

Posts: 34Yup, she said $400 no covers, anal, CIP. I'm supposed to see her tomorrow.
Originally Posted by HotDog7979
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-18 16:27 #412Senior Member

Posts: 65Hot young 18 yr old--perfect body
Ok boys quick and sweet. I have a hot tight perfect body 18 yr old who loves sex. Wants to earn money not an escort just a newbie starting off. I have been with her in my Jeep, as she has no place to play. I blew CIP. I'm telling you she is hot. She needs a hookup right now.
If your clean and baby safe, its $200. Trust me worth every dime.
Contact me for her info.
-
02-21-18 02:08 #411Senior Member

Posts: 107Scarlett11 from SA.
-
02-20-18 22:44 #410Senior Member

Posts: 107Rate?
Did she quote you that rate?
Originally Posted by Pdxdtf
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





