Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland

+ Add Report
Page 681 of 708 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 10620
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #420
    Yeah she is cute but her dog is skeptical and thinks your up to no good!

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Say more please she cute.

  2. #419

    Hot young 18 yr old Is a Flake

    BCM kindly passed on to me the contact info to this girl. I contacted her Thursday morning and after numerous email messages we scheduled to meet late Thursday afternoon. I arrived at the location and waited for 20 minutes before calling it. I have not heard from her since. She is a big waste of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by BradCooperMan  [View Original Post]
    Ok boys quick and sweet. I have a hot tight perfect body 18 yr old who loves sex. Wants to earn money not an escort just a newbie starting off. I have been with her in my Jeep, as she has no place to play. I blew CIP. I'm telling you she is hot. She needs a hookup right now.

    If your clean and baby safe, its $200. Trust me worth every dime.

    Contact me for her info.

  3. #418
    Quote Originally Posted by HuksAlot  [View Original Post]
    Clean up your mailbox so I can help this young lady.
    Sorry done.

  4. #417

    Full Mailbox

    Clean up your mailbox so I can help this young lady.

    Quote Originally Posted by BradCooperMan  [View Original Post]
    Ok boys quick and sweet. I have a hot tight perfect body 18 yr old who loves sex. Wants to earn money not an escort just a newbie starting off. I have been with her in my Jeep, as she has no place to play. I blew CIP. I'm telling you she is hot. She needs a hookup right now.

    If your clean and baby safe, its $200. Trust me worth every dime.

    Contact me for her info.

  5. #416
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    No surprise you PM is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by BradCooperMan  [View Original Post]
    Ok boys quick and sweet. I have a hot tight perfect body 18 yr old who loves sex. Wants to earn money not an escort just a newbie starting off. I have been with her in my Jeep, as she has no place to play. I blew CIP. I'm telling you she is hot. She needs a hookup right now.

    If your clean and baby safe, its $200. Trust me worth every dime.

    Contact me for her info.

  6. #415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Say more please she cute.


  7. #414
    Have you seen her?

  8. #413
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDog7979  [View Original Post]
    Did she quote you that rate?
    Yup, she said $400 no covers, anal, CIP. I'm supposed to see her tomorrow.

  9. #412

    Hot young 18 yr old--perfect body

    Ok boys quick and sweet. I have a hot tight perfect body 18 yr old who loves sex. Wants to earn money not an escort just a newbie starting off. I have been with her in my Jeep, as she has no place to play. I blew CIP. I'm telling you she is hot. She needs a hookup right now.

    If your clean and baby safe, its $200. Trust me worth every dime.

    Contact me for her info.

  10. #411

  11. #410

    Rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdxdtf  [View Original Post]
    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...3-bcd0c4417168

    Has anyone seen her? $400 all in CIP, Anal, multi-shot?
    Did she quote you that rate?

  12. #409

    If only

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson007  [View Original Post]
    She is posting again for availability in SE PDX as of yesterday.
    If I only were NOT so far from PDX area now. Perhaps one of these days, I'll get there again.

  13. #408

    Sexylittleblonde94 on SA

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...3-bcd0c4417168

    Has anyone seen her? $400 all in CIP, Anal, multi-shot?

  14. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide  [View Original Post]
    I miss her! She use to live in Federal Way area a few years ago. I saw her 2-3 times a month while she was pregnant & hosting in that area. She moved from there to Tacoma for a bit, but WASN'T able to host there. I'd love to see her again, but I rarely ever get to the PDX area anymore. I haven't been to Portland in over 5 years now.
    She is posting again for availability in SE PDX as of yesterday.

  15. #406
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    RosePDX?

    Saw Brad's 53 yo a bit ago. Super sweet but his description of "ugly as hell" was accurate.

    RedheadKelsey is showing a lot of wear and tear too. Pics were accurate enough 16 months ago other then hiding baby damage but definitely not now. More weight and less teeth.

    I'm looking for any spinners or MILFs. Went thru earlier posts again to see if there were any hidden gems and saw RosePDX mentioned but her TNA profile seems dead. Anyone know if she's still around or still have any pics?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape