Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,246 to 31,260 of 59503
-
02-16-18 18:20 #28258Senior Member

Posts: 143Perhaps I am mistaken. Isn't dry humping with clothes on? Not up on all the crypto-sex terms.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I was on my back, she was on top and rode me home using her pussy on the outside and hand.
-
02-16-18 16:22 #28257Banned Member

Posts: 13634Which Foot Massage?
Originally Posted by Bige1976
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-18 15:07 #28256Senior Member

Posts: 82Pearl
Visited on Monday seen Lily good massage left happy 60/40.
-
02-16-18 15:04 #28255Senior Member

Posts: 82Foot massage
Visited today good massage but no happiness at the end 50/10.
-
02-16-18 11:15 #28254Banned Member

Posts: 13634He's probably referring to Zen in Johns Creek, which is still open. Tulip, which was just down the street, closed down.
Originally Posted by Apollo007
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-18 10:20 #28253Senior Member

Posts: 34Went to Pearl last week, left relaxed like before.
Originally Posted by Mnemonic22
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-18 09:44 #28252Senior Member

Posts: 259Zen? It has been closed for months, unless, there's a new one?
Originally Posted by Mnemonic22
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-18 07:23 #28251Banned Member

Posts: 13634Who turned you down at Pearl?
Originally Posted by Mnemonic22
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-18 20:10 #28250Regular Member

Posts: 9Strike out today
Well I went down swinging. Tried 2 of my old haunts today after having not played in a while. Zen and Pearl. Good massage at both locations, but zero on the ending. Both ladies looked familiar, and I've almost always left happy at both places, but not today. Quite disappointed and now looking for alternatives for tomorrow.
-
02-15-18 19:11 #28249Banned Member

Posts: 13634Luba
Luba's appearance could certainly put a scare into an unsuspecting monger. Not my thing but plenty of mongers make use of her services.
Originally Posted by SouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-18 16:15 #28248Senior Member

Posts: 363Luba love to turn you into a gay man shoving that dildo up your behind lolz.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-18 09:42 #28247Senior Member

Posts: 351I think the ad pictures are kind to her in terms of what she looks like. I saw her once and agree that she is definitely very nice, pleasant and relatively inexpensive.
Originally Posted by AtlantaGator
[View Original Post]
She welcomed me in, I got comfortable and we chatted a bit- or a lot. She talks. After a bit she brought out a tool bag and kindly suggested that I try one out. Imagine Dr. Ruth suggesting that she strap one on with a big grin and a bright positive attitude.
Got through the standard finish and the total was what you would pay at a CAMP.
If you want to role-play that you were abducted by aliens and probed she can probably set you up.
-
02-15-18 05:35 #28246Senior Member

Posts: 132It has happened, but only if you're lucky. And younger than me. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Isodt
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-18 00:50 #28245Senior Member

Posts: 57Fair enough. I suppose I was also subconsciously relying on the monger to view her BP ad.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-18 21:43 #28244Banned Member

Posts: 13634Kinda thought that so wonder why he just didn't say dry humping. Reminds me of a Chinese girlfriend I had a few years back in Lawrenceville. She had the biggest pussy lips I'd ever seen on an Asian. She'd get off wrapping them around my dick (covering almost 70% of the girth) and would get these earth-shaking orgasms as my dick rubbed up and down her clit. Super nice ass, great fuck but had small tits.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




