Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 799 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 11975
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11735

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer  [View Original Post]
    I prefer a chick that has the supplies handy. Having to bring my own covers is just something I prefer not to do. Plus, she got bitchy with me when I asked her if she had supplies. A decent massage and FS for $150 isn't bad. I just get the heebie-jeebies over her BF sometimes being close by; like just outside in his car.
    A problem with her BF? I didn't, I threw my car keys at him and he valet parked my car. Not a scratch, highly recommend. Anyways joking aside she's a sweetheart of a girl had no issues with her. Might have to try the Massage one day, went in for the full service. Average fun, but I'm sure that second or third visit would be better than the first. If your allergic to cats, not a incall for you.

  2. #11734
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Her prices are kind of high for a half hour. I am how ever comsidering. But after hearing about her rack now after all I am a boob guy and she definitely looks well endowed. How small are we talking?
    I would give it a go. I'm a boob man too, but I'm still planning on going back. She does have an otherwise great little body and some nice moves.

  3. #11733

    Mandy

    I prefer a chick that has the supplies handy. Having to bring my own covers is just something I prefer not to do. Plus, she got bitchy with me when I asked her if she had supplies. A decent massage and FS for $150 isn't bad. I just get the heebie-jeebies over her BF sometimes being close by; like just outside in his car.

  4. #11732
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    Small B cups, definitely not the girl for a boob guy. She's cute but has some rules, no kissing, no greek, CBJ until she gets to know you.
    Oh wow this is the first I'm hearing of a CBJ too. Really not liking all this info I'm finding out now. Thank you and I appreciate you.

  5. #11731

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Her prices are kind of high for a half hour. I am how ever comsidering. But after hearing about her rack now after all I am a boob guy and she definitely looks well endowed. How small are we talking?
    Small B cups, definitely not the girl for a boob guy. She's cute but has some rules, no kissing, no greek, CBJ until she gets to know you.

  6. #11730
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Her prices are kind of high for a half hour. I am how ever comsidering. But after hearing about her rack now after all I am a boob guy and she definitely looks well endowed. How small are we talking?
    What's that saying? More than a mouthful is a waste.

    They are, in my opinion very lovely, but if you like large breasts please don't go and end up disappointed. Just find someone more to your physical liking.

  7. #11729
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahamM  [View Original Post]
    I think your post really helped her out. I had trouble getting an appt with her these last few days because she was busy. Finally managed it, and must say it was a good time. She is very pretty and really knows what she is doing. Younger than I expected from the picture. Sadly I only had time for hh, but next time will be longer. The only disappointment was that the picture implied a significant rack, which wasn't the case. Despite that, definitely worth keeping on the rotation.
    Her prices are kind of high for a half hour. I am how ever comsidering. But after hearing about her rack now after all I am a boob guy and she definitely looks well endowed. How small are we talking?

  8. #11728

    Massage Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredFL  [View Original Post]
    http://palmbay.backpage.com/es-us/Th...-need/23714218

    Was talking to Mandy today and she is running low on funds for rent and bills and could use some visits right now. If you've seen her before then you know. If not, then you need to go see for yourself. No drama, just some cats. Beautiful young lady. She has a nice 1 bedroom with a legit massage table. Treat her kindly. As always be sure you RTFF and be safe.
    I think your post really helped her out. I had trouble getting an appt with her these last few days because she was busy. Finally managed it, and must say it was a good time. She is very pretty and really knows what she is doing. Younger than I expected from the picture. Sadly I only had time for hh, but next time will be longer. The only disappointment was that the picture implied a significant rack, which wasn't the case. Despite that, definitely worth keeping on the rotation.

  9. #11727
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 67
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    I thought she was pregnant.
    That was last year, she was due in November I believe.

  10. #11726
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodeo13  [View Original Post]
    She is sweet and gives a hell of a BBBJ if that's what your into.
    I thought she was pregnant.

  11. #11725

  12. #11724
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodeo13  [View Original Post]
    She is sweet and gives a hell of a BBBJ if that's what your into.
    Pics? Reliable link?

  13. #11723

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Kckc1  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this site and was wondering if anyone here had any info on Diamond. I have been wanting to meet doesnt appear to be any running water there, kinda/sorta smells like old fish😡with her and would like to know if anyone had anything I would need to know about her? Thank you.
    She is sweet and gives a hell of a BBBJ if that's what your into.

  14. #11722

    Summer

    Summer was always super cool but the only thing I didn't like about her was that she always told me to finish three minutes after I started. That was always a boner killer to me. Not like I was going to go forever but I wanted to enjoy myself for 10 minutes at least.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...iews&p=3187616#post3187616.

    My old report of Summer with some action photos. She was always a good time a good value for the money. She did have a habit of texting out of the blue when she needed money, but they all seem to do that.

  15. #11721

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    My old report #8561. There are other nudes somewhere on this site.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...ghlight=Summer#post2944787.
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...iews&p=3187616#post3187616.

    My old report of Summer with some action photos. She was always a good time a good value for the money. She did have a habit of texting out of the blue when she needed money, but they all seem to do that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape