Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 241 to 255 of 11975
-
02-12-18 00:06 #11735Banned Member

Posts: 644Mandy
A problem with her BF? I didn't, I threw my car keys at him and he valet parked my car. Not a scratch, highly recommend. Anyways joking aside she's a sweetheart of a girl had no issues with her. Might have to try the Massage one day, went in for the full service. Average fun, but I'm sure that second or third visit would be better than the first. If your allergic to cats, not a incall for you.
Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-18 23:03 #11734Banned Member

Posts: 551I would give it a go. I'm a boob man too, but I'm still planning on going back. She does have an otherwise great little body and some nice moves.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-18 18:50 #11733Senior Member

Posts: 787Mandy
I prefer a chick that has the supplies handy. Having to bring my own covers is just something I prefer not to do. Plus, she got bitchy with me when I asked her if she had supplies. A decent massage and FS for $150 isn't bad. I just get the heebie-jeebies over her BF sometimes being close by; like just outside in his car.
-
02-11-18 17:42 #11732Senior Member

Posts: 825Oh wow this is the first I'm hearing of a CBJ too. Really not liking all this info I'm finding out now. Thank you and I appreciate you.
Originally Posted by Lookin3
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-18 14:40 #11731Senior Member

Posts: 282Mandy
Small B cups, definitely not the girl for a boob guy. She's cute but has some rules, no kissing, no greek, CBJ until she gets to know you.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-18 14:21 #11730Senior Member

Posts: 136What's that saying? More than a mouthful is a waste.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
They are, in my opinion very lovely, but if you like large breasts please don't go and end up disappointed. Just find someone more to your physical liking.
-
02-11-18 07:21 #11729Senior Member

Posts: 825Her prices are kind of high for a half hour. I am how ever comsidering. But after hearing about her rack now after all I am a boob guy and she definitely looks well endowed. How small are we talking?
Originally Posted by GrahamM
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-18 23:20 #11728Banned Member

Posts: 551Massage Mandy
I think your post really helped her out. I had trouble getting an appt with her these last few days because she was busy. Finally managed it, and must say it was a good time. She is very pretty and really knows what she is doing. Younger than I expected from the picture. Sadly I only had time for hh, but next time will be longer. The only disappointment was that the picture implied a significant rack, which wasn't the case. Despite that, definitely worth keeping on the rotation.
Originally Posted by BoredFL
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-18 17:35 #11727Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 67That was last year, she was due in November I believe.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-18 14:26 #11726Banned Member

Posts: 644I thought she was pregnant.
Originally Posted by Rodeo13
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-18 13:21 #11725Senior Member

Posts: 44http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/178851530246
Originally Posted by Oscar5
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-18 11:46 #11724Senior Member

Posts: 70Pics? Reliable link?
Originally Posted by Rodeo13
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-18 14:43 #11723Senior Member

Posts: 35Diamond
She is sweet and gives a hell of a BBBJ if that's what your into.
Originally Posted by Kckc1
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-18 14:30 #11722Senior Member

Posts: 88Summer
Summer was always super cool but the only thing I didn't like about her was that she always told me to finish three minutes after I started. That was always a boner killer to me. Not like I was going to go forever but I wanted to enjoy myself for 10 minutes at least.
Originally Posted by Lookin3
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-18 11:31 #11721Senior Member

Posts: 282Summer
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...iews&p=3187616#post3187616.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
My old report of Summer with some action photos. She was always a good time a good value for the money. She did have a habit of texting out of the blue when she needed money, but they all seem to do that.


















