Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,591 to 25,605 of 61408
-
02-05-18 09:55 #35818Senior Member

Posts: 425My brother, simply sounds like you need to take a firmer hand. Domt let her or amy provider tug you around. You habe the power in the situation.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-18 02:05 #35817Senior Member

Posts: 1369Tumbleweed
Rode thru the w / w after the game and it was nothing out but tumbleweed. I didn't hang around too long and on my way home I found the streets to be ice rinks. It was kinda scary, not because I wasn't being cautious, but other cars was driving like the streets were dry. I saw a few accidents on my way creeping home. I guess it was the super bowl refreshments that made some drivers forget about the "black ice". I drove trucks for 20 yrs so I'm used to driving in inclement weather, and no matter how great your tires are, unless you have studed tires or spikes / chains, there's nothing you can do if you hit a patch of ice at a rate of speed. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow. Peace.
-
02-04-18 17:54 #35816Senior Member

Posts: 1126Kandii
I miss that one personal. Wish she'd return. Seen recent pics of her on her FB. Heard she had a sugar daddy. Anyone get a line on that one let me know.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
02-04-18 17:30 #35815Regular Member

Posts: 14Bubbles is Awesome!
Bubbles is Awesome! Excellent personality and really laid back. I bumped into her a while back when she was thicker. She always aims to please. I made her cum 2 x without trying, she kinda acted like she was the customer for a second, I wasn't mad because it shows she gets into her work. I also bumped into her last month. She's about 50 pounds skinnier but not zombie skinny. She remembered me and reminded my why they call her bubbles.
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-18 06:51 #35814Senior Member

Posts: 2419Kandii is out from the game I think, for now, & the queen has returned recently from rehab so we'll see.
Originally Posted by Marlyandmusxle
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-18 06:22 #35813Senior Member

Posts: 1126Valerie / Layla
Decided to take a chance on this one again. Only because we've been long time friends and the kitty feels so good. She was where she said she'd be in the Heights off Boston and even left her phone on my car this time when she got her meds. Drove to the Notel on 40. Then she was like, they have me the wrong stuff. I was like lets do this since we are already here. She started to fuss. So I drove her back to get things right. Get back to the room after all that non sense. Paid for three hours at the Notel. I let her get her fix first. Didn't rush, figured we had the room for hours and wanted to catch up. An hour and half goes by and she was still doing her stuff. Then she says she was done and needed to use the bathroom. Another half hour in there. Now I'm like we only got one hour left in this room. I asked if she was alright and she complains about a cyst popping and can't stop the bleeding. Comes out, and we got like thirty five minutes left before check out. Finally gets undressed and started with a BBBJ. Oh my it felt so good. This is why I went back to see her. Then I climbed on top and smashed in MISH til I filled her up. Yes it was very good. But given how long I waited. I doubt I'll return to see her anymore. Plus the East Side isn't my side of town. So it's really out the way of travel. Number, deleted.
Phyuck!
-
02-03-18 22:40 #35812Senior Member

Posts: 30Kandii and Queen
Hey night timer. Nice vids, how do I meet Kandii and queen?
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-18 21:55 #35811Senior Member

Posts: 705Lauren on FH. Any 411
Met Lauren on FH. Dirty blonde. Mid 30's. Little street worn. Spinner body. Seemed a little pushy so I begged off. Anyone know her?
-
02-03-18 18:53 #35810Senior Member

Posts: 36Not much out
I haven't seen much on Harford Road lately either. I've had some decent luck there. But I think cold has definitely had an impact.
Originally Posted by MarkWalz
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-18 14:59 #35809Regular Member

Posts: 12Went to WW
Went to WW today around 11 am. Squad cars on Pulaski and Ramsay. It was like a Donut festival.
-
02-03-18 09:06 #35808Senior Member

Posts: 174Agreed Harford road is a desert now And days but I would pass on Jojo. Though Jojo does hang around a girl named Jamie and she's a cutie. Good BBBJ and clean pussy. She's about 5 ft maybe 115 lbs curly / wavey brown hair. So if you know how to get in touch with JoJo ask about her friend.
Originally Posted by MarkWalz
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-18 22:04 #35807Senior Member

Posts: 360LMAO!
Originally Posted by Baltimoronic
[View Original Post]
No, her hairy asshole moved to the top of her head! That's when she started making dreads out of her brown-eye hairs and formed it in a beehive! !
-
02-02-18 21:45 #35806Senior Member

Posts: 48I don't know. Finding anything on harford is really rare for me. Met a couple I don't remember the name, Jojo, and now Madi.
Originally Posted by Moonmonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-18 08:06 #35805Senior Member

Posts: 136I may have seen her yesterday but the back-pack thru me off. Would luv to see those pics.
I almost picked up Niomi yesterday but when she got up close I couldn't pull the trigger. So I gave her a little something for her troubles.
Originally Posted by Geckoman
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-18 07:42 #35804Senior Member

Posts: 431Thanks Guys!
Yes, Gabby is a piece of shit. And yes, I have been lulled into complacency by lots of good luck and lots of good referrals. Since I don't do the loops often, I don't read enough intel and def don't read much intel on Conkling because the pickins' have been so slim there. I'm done with SWs without sterling references. She was pushy as she jumped in a slow moving car and I took that for a sign of friskiness. Hah! If you're not sure it's her, ask her if she has a spleen. She told me she has no spleen. I guess the spleen is the organ that prevents you from being a complete fucking asshole.
Originally Posted by Noobalicious
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





