Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,636 to 25,650 of 61409
-
01-29-18 16:16 #35774Senior Member

Posts: 1126Stephanie
Yeah I'm seeking that one too. PM me if anyone for a line on her. Use to be a good piece back in the day. True squirter. I remember tapping that one when she stayed with her babies father around the way on Louisiana.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
01-29-18 15:50 #35773Senior Member

Posts: 168Queen renee
Nope she put of rehab she reached out to me on fb and gave me her new number.
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-18 15:32 #35772Regular Member

Posts: 1Hawiian Stephanie? I haven't seen her in a bit. Been keeping an eye out for her myself.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-18 11:13 #35771Senior Member

Posts: 248Stephanie.
Has anyone seen the dark haired unicorn Stephanie? She was crashing for a while on Wallace but I have lost track. PM's work.
-
01-29-18 09:46 #35770Senior Member

Posts: 705Back with family.
At least I hope so. Nice person.
Originally Posted by LightSabers
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-18 08:01 #35769Senior Member

Posts: 1126Redhead Nivole
Where was she located? How'd she look? Wouldn't mind catching up with her.
Originally Posted by Budge96
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-18 07:48 #35768Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
01-29-18 06:21 #35767Senior Member

Posts: 57Maria
Has anyone seen a WSW named Maria? Long hair, about 5'9 nearly 6 ft. Used to hang around the BP area, been trying to find her but no luck.
-
01-29-18 06:03 #35766Senior Member

Posts: 57Maria.
Has anyone seen a WSW named Maria? Used to hang around the BP area, been trying to find her but no luck.
-
01-29-18 04:00 #35765Banned Member

Posts: 66Regional Sweep.
DC is also hit up hard with UNKY LEO. Paddy wagon was out at the main venue. Usually that means stings in DC. Cops out there telling chicks to go home, etc. Pulling dudes over for minor infractions.
Went to Baltimore and immediately saw the amount of blues in FH and decided it was better to call it a day.
Welcome to the Jeff Session era boys. Back to producing old school arrest numbers.
Mind you Baltimore PD drug task force this week on national news. Bet the blues out there want to get some numbers and good will with the community.
Stay safe mongers.
-
01-29-18 00:29 #35764Senior Member

Posts: 37Bree
Met bree out here. Early 20's, small and 5 feet tall, dark hair. 30 cfs.
Originally Posted by GettingThatItc
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-18 00:04 #35763Senior Member

Posts: 2419Another good bone rider
-
01-28-18 22:51 #35762Senior Member

Posts: 56South ramsay.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-18 20:03 #35761Senior Member

Posts: 75Met up with her tonight. She's a total sweetheart. GND type for sure. Treat her right fellas👍.
Originally Posted by Thundra89
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-18 19:54 #35760Senior Member

Posts: 151Hadn't seen Nicole in three months almost since I passed on her then swung back second guessing myself and saw her departing.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
In a Chevy Luv with a Mexican.
Just in the last two weeks managed to catch her husband in front of their abando and boy if I didn't get a chubby just seeing him!
She was with the kids one time and another he hadn't seen her in two days. Damn.
Well this past week I made sure to drop by there early weds as I'd left my number but hadn't gotten the call, as I'm pulling up.
She is walking out the door and exclaims hey we were just going to call you right now! Saved you some coin lets go!
So as usual a toe tapping, mind numbing, leg shaking (actually trembling) orgasm with that tongue deep in my sphincter!
Hey what can I say she was on point catch her if you can they are still around.









Reply With Quote





