Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 5443
-
02-14-18 01:08 #4828Senior Member

Posts: 1334Cj
Partially nude is my vote. But throw a few fully nudes in too. Reason: the lingerie and other articles of clothing highlight their shapes and they do seem to pose more enthusiastically. Either way, you're instincts seem to be spot on. Stacey looks much better with some more muscle on her. Did she give birth?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-18 00:30 #4827Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Impressed with Stacey's look
I agree! Stacey has the look and the personality.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
02-14-18 00:25 #4826Senior Member

Posts: 5563Stacey – A ATF Camden Provider
Stacey is a ATF provider of mine. While she mainly works the streets of Camden that should not deter any local Philadelphia monger from enjoying her company.
Originally Posted by Bond007
[View Original Post]
I am a longtime advocate of the Camden, Broadway / Philadelphia Kensington Avenue connection. On this occasion the pickup took place in Camden, but the date took place in Philadelphia. Unfortunately my intention to couple up Stacey with a Philadelphia spinner fell though. Much to her credit, Stacey made the trip worthwhile and memorable. Anyone wanting to know more about Stacey need only checkout the South Jersey, General forum.
Other than the obvious connect between NJ and Philly, I am posting these pictures and posing a question.
Which do you prefer, the completely nude or partially nude photograph. Recently I have been providing my models with sexually seductive outfits. The girls seem to love it. They are eager to play dress-up and get into posing. For my part, while I totally enjoy the process, I usually find myself taking far more clothed pictures than nude pictures.
For example, Stacey looks great fully clothed, her shapely legs and ass are a plus. On the other hand, Vanessa had a body that begged to be totally nude. I often regret not taking more of one (clothed) or the other (fully nude).
Any idea, any opinions and any suggestions?
CookyJar.
-
02-13-18 07:37 #4825Senior Member

Posts: 4904Impressed with Stacey's look
Almost look like model-material!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-18 00:31 #4824Senior Member

Posts: 5563Stacey – Still a reliable Provider
Trust me, finding Stacey wasn't easy. After asking around and leaving messages for the last month or so, I was assured that she was still in the area. Word on the street was that, during this cold season she was staying with an old boyfriend and only coming to Broadway occasionally. I ended up, with the help of a friend of hers, tracking her down staying at a house a few blocks off Broadway.
Originally Posted by Tussel
[View Original Post]
It is funny how little credit some guys give these girls. They actually manage to live and thrive through situations that would kill most of us. How they manage to support their habits and keep warm during the cold winter months is a mystery to me. Keep in mind that the good ones, while homeless, somehow manage to eat and maintain their hygienic needs.
During the ride to Philadelphia, Stacey and I had plenty of time to talk. Like a lot of girl who find themselves working Broadway and Kensington Avenue, Stacey is no dummy. During our conversation, Stacey said something about herself that I could never say to or about her. I am not going to repeat it here. While it was not a real provocative statement, it certainly took me by surprise. Change happens. Change happens to everyone and everything. Why should Stacey be any different?
If you’ve never dated Stacey, there will be nothing to notice. Only her old friends will sense the difference.
No! She is not the same girl who I first meant a few summers ago. She has grown and the streets have taken their toll. However! In my humble opinion she is still one of the best Black providers on either side of the river.
CookyJar.
-
02-10-18 01:07 #4823Senior Member

Posts: 1334Jessica
Whatever her issues are, she's one of us. A human. Thanks CJ. You've done it again. Found the beauty in someone that most people miss.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-18 21:53 #4822Senior Member

Posts: 2124Issues? She had a house arrest bracket on her right ankle or am I seeing something else.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-18 15:19 #4821Senior Member

Posts: 5563Cute, attractive little Jessica was full of surprises.
Happily the one surprise that I was dreading didn't appear. After the pickup, while driving, I thought I heard something odd in her voice. I thought I detected a stressed falsetto pitch. Everything about her seemed exaggerated, she seemed a little more nervish than what I was use to observing. She was hiding something.
When Jessica stripped down to her under garments, my suspicions picked up where they left off. And once she removed her top, I felt no relief. Yes! I was very impressed with the tattoos. But! The tattoos and there placement did nothing to relieve my anxieties. If anything, her tattoos and there placement accentuated my concerns.
Finally, during the more explicit poses when nothing could be hidden, I felt a sigh of relief. I suspect that her nervousness resulted from the ankle jewelry.
Jessica seemed to be a very nice girl. That's all I can say about her. As I have explained many times; I always go over everything with the girl / prospective model beforehand. I did the same with Jessica. However, once we got started she started to make changes and demands. She only allowed two topless shots and rushed the photo session. Completely disappointed, I choose to end the photo session and cut my loses.
(I would have loved to discuss her tattoos, with her. And! I must admit that I was intrigued by her nipples. Once I observed that she wasn't hiding anything, her boobs or lack of boobs didn't bother me at all. The rest of her body appeared flawless, including her nice round firm behind.).
Jessica offered me her number and after making a few excuses, she promised that next time would be different. One of her excuses had to do with a curfew, which I would have understood had she mentioned it earlier. Once she had dressed and received (normal street) compensation for 9 photos, her whole disposition changed – she was relieved.
Jessica is a very nice girl, with issues.
CookyJar.
-
02-03-18 08:17 #4820Senior Member

Posts: 247You need to link to the ad because of the way backpage is posting ads it's just phone numbers and not names in the title so it's hard to find her. She might have been going by a different name before, but I don't know.
Originally Posted by Hexxxed
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-18 08:14 #4819Senior Member

Posts: 247That's 2 separate girls, and I've never seen anything on either.
Originally Posted by Santana2163
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-18 15:18 #4818Regular Member

Posts: 20Alex on BP
Has anyone dated alex she's got alot of ads I actually used to know the girl in the pics.
And am wondering if its really her and I'm going to be in town soon. If its really her I want to see her but wondering if anyone can verify.
-
01-21-18 13:56 #4817Regular Member

Posts: 9Anybody see this one?
Her pics are great, but it seems to good to be true for BP. Can't find any reviews.
http://southjersey.backpage.com/Wome...-8473/33539955
-
01-21-18 09:17 #4816Regular Member

Posts: 10More Mimi pics.
More pics of who I think is one of the hottest providers available.
-
01-21-18 00:44 #4815Regular Member

Posts: 10Mimi
I've been seeing Mimi for quite some time. I have never had a bad time. Supple little titties, tight little ass, sweet little pussy & a hot mouth. She use to frequent Spruce but lately she has been working out of hotels. She is selective about who she sees. Senior members can inbox me for contact info. I have been a member for some time now but usually don't comment. Only a few girls in the past have truly aroused my curiosity (Deena, Little Shannon). Besides I have been seeing Mimi exclusively for about the past 6 months. Finally talked her into letting me put her pics on here. Treat her right.
-
01-18-18 12:26 #4814Senior Member

Posts: 31Great Date with Katie
I picked up Katie a little off Bway last night. Nice looking brunette compared to all of the other out there. Can use more weight but not stick skinny. Told me she used to be on a sports org dance team. Katie's about 5'3" with a pretty smile. I found that Cookie Jar did a photo shoot of her. With the extra weight then she was probably one of the best looking SWs on Bway. I took her to get something hot to drink and got to know her a little. Nice girl. She said that she was 30, but who knows. I took her to a spot away from Camden and got down to business. Very nice BBBJCIMWS. Didn't even have to ask for the S and that went down without a problem. No attitude and no rush. I got her phone #. Tried to call it today and it is a guy's VM which I found who on FBook. These girls always say that it's their phone and that they don't have a handler / man. But I find that they often lie about that. She told me that she's on Bpage, but can't find her. The date was great and definitely hoping to see her again soon.







Reply With Quote





