Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 133 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1984
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #769

    Kay

    Had a dream about Kay. BSW, skinny, awesome oral skills. Follow direction very good. . 2 pickup past the church.

  2. #768

    Kay

    Had a dream with Kay the other morning. BSW, skinny, 5'. Awesome mouth skills, took her time, slow and deep, then fast. Cradled and tickled the balls and taint. Had her hand putting slight pressure in the pubic area and squeezed the balls slightly as I finished. CBJ. Awesome. Will repeat if I find her. . 2, couple singles tip.

  3. #767

    Where the girls at?

    Trying finds some SW in the south jersey area has anyone being getting lucky anywhere. BP prices are getting way to high.

  4. #766

    Vineland.

    Has anyone seen Sheree from Vineland lately. Coming back for a visit and would like to see her again.

  5. #765

    Stacey sighting

    I finished up my Christmas shopping and decided to go to Broadway last night around 930 pm. I was at the stop light between the Womens Center and the church across from Broadway lounge. I looked at this BSW with a hoodie and it was Stacey. She looks a lot better and she got her weight back up. I told her I was I glad to see her. I didn't want to do anything tonight with her but she gave me her number. She said she stays in a lot now. I told her I would call her.

  6. #764

    Late Night Luck

    Hello all, first time posting, but last Friday night / Saturday morning at a club in philly I was getting hot and heavy with a chick but she wouldn't give me any action other than a phone number. At this point I had the itch so I headed to broadway around 3 am maybe closer to 4. Le was lightly sprinkled here and there but not enough to put me on edge or abort so was mainly concerned with the potentially shady characters out this time of night. I spotted probably 4 SW in total throughout the trip. I ended up tracking a white girl in light blue jeans and a teal or light blue hoody and sneakers with dark hair (real girl next door looking) that was walking pretty fast down broad but I saw her walk up to an suv parked on broad and then she immediately kept it moving so I know she was working. I pulled down a side street then went up a block or two to park and intercept. Finally saw her crossing so I gave her a little verbal signal which she loudly replied back which was very awkward. Walks up to driver side told her to get in and she obliged. Found a spot and got to business. She was definitely feeling a little "good" if you know what I mean but she acted normal and cool enough to not be off-putting. BBBJ for 20 and it was amazing, altho I may have been a little tipsy from my recollection it was great and she was very chill and didn't rush at all and even got into it a bit vocally. She spit, commented about the experience then said she was good to get out where we were as it wasnt that far off broad. Stupid me didn't get a name as I'm usually a get in get out type of guy and I haven't done this in a few years. I kno she said she was white and rican. Def one to keep contact with should I see her again. I know she's out there maybe kind of often because she referenced a guy that she tries to avoid because he tries to lowball her with 10 bucks Happy hunting fellas. Oh as I was heading back to 130 near the long fence toward the top of broad I saw WSW standing along the long fence near the train crossing I believe. She saw me look at her and gave me a hand signal but my business was already done. Not bad for 3-4 am however.

  7. #763

    Anyone get lucky recently

    Tried going out to broadway for my first time. Didn't find anything. I thought I found at first but something see off she was looking at her phone alot. If anybody can point me the right direction. I would appericate it.

  8. #762

    Anyone get lucky recently

    Tried going out to broadway for my first time. Didn't find anything. I thought I found at first but something see off she was looking at her phone alot. If anybody can point me the right direction.

  9. #761

    Villas / Rio Grand

    I was on my way out for a few drinks and traveling near the airport last Friday when I almost hit someone walking on the side of the road. It looked like a few female, so I made a you and asked if she needed a ride and she jumped in. After some small talk I told her I needed a part-time girlfriend which she never realty bite on. I let her off where she wanted to go. On my way back from WW a few hours later I spotted her at the WaWa and a scoop was successful. We went and had a few drinks then she wore my ass out. WF 40 yo. She said she would have to txt me her number once her phone was charged since she uses some app and didn't know the number. You know how that goes. So, I went back down this weekend, but didn't come across her. I hope to come across her again as she is a good UTR.

  10. #760
    I went over to Westfield Ave to see if there was any SW over there because the Broadway strip is getting too much LE activity. I met this BSW name Tay. She was slim, nice looking brown skin who I thought was a cop. I scooped her up and she took me to her place on Dudley st. She gave me CFS for 40 . She keeps her hair nice and wears shades and she is in her mid thirties.

    I definitely will repeat. She did tell me she did porn for a short time and I definitely believe her because she looked very familiar.

  11. #759
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikePussy  [View Original Post]
    Yes I went out Saturday and altho there were some SWs out the picking were slim. I saw no one to my liking. I decided to come back later and the pickings were worse. I went to work to do something real quick and when I got back it was dark and only one unattractive BSW was out about 7:30 PM.

    ILP!
    I went out today and there were some SW out. I have been mongering for 20 plus years on Broadway but something feels funny about the strip now.

  12. #758

    Slow?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mackeral1  [View Original Post]
    I too saw Katie. I have the same camera as ILP. On another note. Man, it seems to be very very slow out there. Passed through today and made 3 passes. Only a few stragglers, one of which was the crazy blonde with curly hair who walks down the middle of the road arguing with herself.
    Yes I went out Saturday and altho there were some SWs out the picking were slim. I saw no one to my liking. I decided to come back later and the pickings were worse. I went to work to do something real quick and when I got back it was dark and only one unattractive BSW was out about 7:30 PM.

    ILP!

  13. #757

    Its Sllllooooowwww out there fellows.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikePussy  [View Original Post]
    Saw Katie doing another quick change on Broadway.
    ILP!
    I too saw Katie. I have the same camera as ILP. On another note. Man, it seems to be very very slow out there. Passed through today and made 3 passes. Only a few stragglers, one of which was the crazy blonde with curly hair who walks down the middle of the road arguing with herself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Broadway.jpg‎  

  14. #756

    Katie

    Saw Katie doing another quick change on Broadway. Saw a young asian girl down past Atlantic. Got a good look at her face and she's a picker. I'm still trying to find Jackie but I've had no success. Anyone know her? Blond 28, maybe 5'6", shaved one side of her head. From Edge Water Park I think she said. I'm not sure why the pics rotated.

    ILP!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170913_181154.jpg‎   20170913_181450.jpg‎  

  15. #755
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Her name was kitty and. 2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape