Thread: Biggest Boobs (Natural vs Man made)
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 180
-
02-08-18 20:13 #30Senior Member

Posts: 194Jayy at Nirvana
I recently had a session with Jayy and I recommend her. However, the description of her boobs below is an exaggeration in my opinion. I do not think she can not put them over her shoulder. Also, depending on how flexible her neck is I don't know that she can suck on her own nipples. However, they do have a nice hang and I was able to get both nipples in my mouth at the same time with is a big plus in my book.
-
02-08-18 01:06 #29Senior Member

Posts: 673That's her. We spell it that way because it's easier to search for names with 4 letters instead of 3. Her boobs are natural, big, floppy and they sag. She is repeat material IMHO.
Originally Posted by JimBoyden
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-18 22:35 #28Senior Member

Posts: 334Am I looking at the right Jay? I looked at the Nirvana ad an they don't have a Jayy, they have a Jay, but she dosn't look that busty.
Originally Posted by EricShin
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-18 00:37 #27Senior Member

Posts: 155Page and Nara do have some nice tits on them. Too bad they both are gone.
Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-18 16:44 #26Senior Member

Posts: 669Biggest natural boobs
The provider with biggest natural boobs has to be Jayy at Nirvana. She basically can throw them over her shoulder or easily suck her own nipple.
-
02-02-18 15:32 #25Senior Member

Posts: 180Theyre big alright
How many hobbyists would also say that she has a nice face? She's not unattractive but she does not have a nice face. She's built husky, if you want to call that curvy than I applaud you.
Originally Posted by Raiden
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-18 15:26 #24Senior Member

Posts: 266I know right. They are playing to our fantasies! I don't want to see all natural. I want to see huge fake ones on a skinny waist. Just the sight gets me hard.
Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-18 09:00 #23Senior Member

Posts: 1897Yoko biggest I've seen
Yoko at Blue Star had huge big big big natural boobs. Big areolas and big nipples.
Biggest I've seen. Huge babies. Nice face, curvy body.
-
02-01-18 23:29 #22Senior Member

Posts: 2364Number One Through Eight
Before I write this report. I have to say I love nice small A / B cups as well as bigger B / C or C / D cups. With that being said here are my most recent top eight.
1) Tiana at Happiness.
2) Sugar at Happiness.
3) Miki at Pine Tree.
4) Stella at Happiness.
5) Blue at Happiness.
6) Rebecca at Happiness.
7) Dallas at Rejuve (I actually liked Dallas with smaller boobs).
8) Daisy at Pink Orchid.
-
05-13-17 01:47 #21Senior Member

Posts: 405Mahalo CoffeeLatte,
I sampled Naomi when she was Cindy at Kison.
She's a great full GFE provider, her boobs is nice but ain't big enough for me LOL.
Originally Posted by CoffeeLatte
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-17 00:21 #20Regular Member

Posts: 11Ring
I bought her those two rings, LOL yes she is open to anything I want her to do. She visited me here and took her to Rockza she had a blast and was showing her breast of too. I dared her to wear a short skirt and no panties which she did and was flashing her pussy to guys.
Originally Posted by Kalani69
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-17 00:09 #19Senior Member

Posts: 1889Cuckold?
Looks like she has a serious kine ring on her left hand which usually means she's got an SO. Is she cheating? Or are YOU her SO?! Just wondering out loud.
Originally Posted by SexyFilipina
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-17 18:36 #18CoffeeLatteGuest
Naomi
I recommend Naomi from Happiness. Just tell her CoffeeLatte told you to see Naomi. She knows who I am. The providers that I have seen know who I am. Be nice to Naomi and in return she will treat you right.
Originally Posted by Yes808
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-17 18:16 #17Regular Member

Posts: 11Fake VS Real
I'd rather have real breast cause when you're doing the nasty I love the way they jiggle and wiggle around. Also doggy style I love the way they hang and something to grab onto from the back side. Just my two cents. Here is another of her huge real breast. We played at the Red Rooster in Vegas and she let three guys jerk off and cum on her breast that was hot. She wouldn't let then fuck her only play with her tits and finger her and she sucked on their cocks just to get them hard enough to jerk off. I'm going back soon and hope for more fun adventures. And a lot of guys have commented about her huge areolas. Guess not too many Asian women in the states and guys are curious to bang them just for the experience.
-
05-12-17 15:18 #16Senior Member

Posts: 405LOL.
I'll be in oahu in few weeks, who would you recommend? sampled Nara once, never sample Page.
I played with Hapa Jasmine boobs tooooo, much.
Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





