Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Biggest Boobs (Natural vs Man made)

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 180
This blog is moderated by Flyforfun
  1. #30
    Senior Member


    Posts: 194

    Jayy at Nirvana

    I recently had a session with Jayy and I recommend her. However, the description of her boobs below is an exaggeration in my opinion. I do not think she can not put them over her shoulder. Also, depending on how flexible her neck is I don't know that she can suck on her own nipples. However, they do have a nice hang and I was able to get both nipples in my mouth at the same time with is a big plus in my book.

  2. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBoyden  [View Original Post]
    Am I looking at the right Jay? I looked at the Nirvana ad an they don't have a Jayy, they have a Jay, but she dosn't look that busty.
    That's her. We spell it that way because it's easier to search for names with 4 letters instead of 3. Her boobs are natural, big, floppy and they sag. She is repeat material IMHO.

  3. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by EricShin  [View Original Post]
    The provider with biggest natural boobs has to be Jayy at Nirvana. She basically can throw them over her shoulder or easily suck her own nipple.
    Am I looking at the right Jay? I looked at the Nirvana ad an they don't have a Jayy, they have a Jay, but she dosn't look that busty.

  4. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde  [View Original Post]
    We need far more really big fake boobs in our AMPs and just in general. I start to mumble and drool uncontrollably looking at some of Jasmine's pics. Other than Page and Nara, most of our enhanced AMP girls seem to want to stick to Cee or large Bee. What a pity!
    Page and Nara do have some nice tits on them. Too bad they both are gone.

  5. #26

    Biggest natural boobs

    The provider with biggest natural boobs has to be Jayy at Nirvana. She basically can throw them over her shoulder or easily suck her own nipple.

  6. #25

    Theyre big alright

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Yoko at Blue Star had huge big big big natural boobs. Big areolas and big nipples.

    Biggest I've seen. Huge babies. Nice face, curvy body.
    How many hobbyists would also say that she has a nice face? She's not unattractive but she does not have a nice face. She's built husky, if you want to call that curvy than I applaud you.

  7. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde  [View Original Post]
    We need far more really big fake boobs in our AMPs and just in general. I start to mumble and drool uncontrollably looking at some of Jasmine's pics. Other than Page and Nara, most of our enhanced AMP girls seem to want to stick to Cee or large Bee. What a pity!
    I know right. They are playing to our fantasies! I don't want to see all natural. I want to see huge fake ones on a skinny waist. Just the sight gets me hard.

  8. #23

    Yoko biggest I've seen

    Yoko at Blue Star had huge big big big natural boobs. Big areolas and big nipples.

    Biggest I've seen. Huge babies. Nice face, curvy body.

  9. #22

    Number One Through Eight

    Before I write this report. I have to say I love nice small A / B cups as well as bigger B / C or C / D cups. With that being said here are my most recent top eight.

    1) Tiana at Happiness.

    2) Sugar at Happiness.

    3) Miki at Pine Tree.

    4) Stella at Happiness.

    5) Blue at Happiness.

    6) Rebecca at Happiness.

    7) Dallas at Rejuve (I actually liked Dallas with smaller boobs).

    8) Daisy at Pink Orchid.

  10. #21
    Mahalo CoffeeLatte,

    I sampled Naomi when she was Cindy at Kison.

    She's a great full GFE provider, her boobs is nice but ain't big enough for me LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeLatte  [View Original Post]
    I recommend Naomi from Happiness. Just tell her CoffeeLatte told you to see Naomi. She knows who I am. The providers that I have seen know who I am. Be nice to Naomi and in return she will treat you right.

  11. #20

    Ring

    I bought her those two rings, LOL yes she is open to anything I want her to do. She visited me here and took her to Rockza she had a blast and was showing her breast of too. I dared her to wear a short skirt and no panties which she did and was flashing her pussy to guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalani69  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she has a serious kine ring on her left hand which usually means she's got an SO. Is she cheating? Or are YOU her SO?! Just wondering out loud.

  12. #19

    Cuckold?

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyFilipina  [View Original Post]
    I'd rather have real breast cause when you're doing the nasty I love the way they jiggle and wiggle around. Also doggy style I love the way they hang and something to grab onto from the back side. Just my two cents. Here is another of her huge real breast. We played at the Red Rooster in Vegas and she let three guys jerk off and cum on her breast that was hot. She wouldn't let then fuck her only play with her tits and finger her and she sucked on their cocks just to get them hard enough to jerk off. I'm going back soon and hope for more fun adventures. And a lot of guys have commented about her huge areolas. Guess not too many Asian women in the states and guys are curious to bang them just for the experience.
    Looks like she has a serious kine ring on her left hand which usually means she's got an SO. Is she cheating? Or are YOU her SO?! Just wondering out loud.

  13. #18
    CoffeeLatte
    Guest

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Yes808  [View Original Post]
    LOL.

    I'll be in oahu in few weeks, who would you recommend? sampled Nara once, never sample Page.

    I played with Hapa Jasmine boobs tooooo, much.
    I recommend Naomi from Happiness. Just tell her CoffeeLatte told you to see Naomi. She knows who I am. The providers that I have seen know who I am. Be nice to Naomi and in return she will treat you right.

  14. #17

    Fake VS Real

    I'd rather have real breast cause when you're doing the nasty I love the way they jiggle and wiggle around. Also doggy style I love the way they hang and something to grab onto from the back side. Just my two cents. Here is another of her huge real breast. We played at the Red Rooster in Vegas and she let three guys jerk off and cum on her breast that was hot. She wouldn't let then fuck her only play with her tits and finger her and she sucked on their cocks just to get them hard enough to jerk off. I'm going back soon and hope for more fun adventures. And a lot of guys have commented about her huge areolas. Guess not too many Asian women in the states and guys are curious to bang them just for the experience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170421_134815.jpg‎  

  15. #16
    LOL.

    I'll be in oahu in few weeks, who would you recommend? sampled Nara once, never sample Page.

    I played with Hapa Jasmine boobs tooooo, much.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde  [View Original Post]
    We need far more really big fake boobs in our AMPs and just in general. I start to mumble and drool uncontrollably looking at some of Jasmine's pics. Other than Page and Nara, most of our enhanced AMP girls seem to want to stick to Cee or large Bee. What a pity!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape