Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35742

    Unicorn! Unicorn! Unicorn!

    Finally got my hands on this mystical creature. I just want to go home when what did I see? Stephanie from BP, dark hair. Natural squirter. So picked her up off 4th. She hugged me cause its been awhile. Said she had a place indoors. Got there and it almost looked like a Bando. But there were mad people there and furniture. It had electricity that's all I cared. Went up stairs and kicked people out the room. She got naked and the fun began. Damn forgot how good she fucks. BBBJ was good. This girl has no gag reflex. Then banged her out. And she got it good, cause I took my pill cause I had a real date set up that I was going to dig out that went kinda bad. But Stephanie pulled my dick out in the middle and said hold on. Squirted all over the sheets. I'm sure the guy isn't going to like that. But put me back in and I filled her right up. Probably be awhile before I see her again cause its hard to find her. But worth the wait, I guess.

    BTW, was suppose to pick up Valerie from DD. She was going to spend the night with me. Said we could smash all night till morning. But I didn't go through with it. That's who the pill was for really. I keep thinking about how she bounced with my money last time. Want sure if I could trust again. Said she's leaving all her stuff in my car. But she did that last time. What you think, did I make the right call? You advise.

    Also had Cream inviting me over. But she got loopy and stopped texting for a long time. By the time she hit me back up. I had two other plans set up. Don't you hate when that happens. The one plan you wanted comes through when you thought they wouldn't and you got plans with someone else. But man do I like banging that little ghetto white girl out. Feels good when I fill her up too.

    But let me know who you think I sold off went with. Did I do right by hitting the Unicorn. Or should I had Valerie all night. Maybe I should of smashed with Cream. Tell me what you think.

    Phyuck!

  2. #35741
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by BayernChedr  [View Original Post]
    South ramsay.
    Ramsey St. runs east and west. There is no South Ramsey. Still curious where SR is.

  3. #35740
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the dark haired unicorn Stephanie? She was crashing for a while on Wallace but I have lost track. PM's work.
    If your talking about Stephanie with the pistol tattooed on her abdomen she has been staying in Pikesville at a sugardaddy's.

    Place who gets enough of her drug of choice for her spot stay overnight for a couple days.

    She also has a few safe spots she stays one on wash blvd another above Monroe and Wilkins, she is quite an accomplished date.

    I mean swallow it whole!

    She likely is working off her phone to beat the weather she recently got a new number, can't say it's available for release.

    YMMV stay safe out there.

  4. #35739
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    With a small bubble Butt

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the dark haired unicorn Stephanie? She was crashing for a while on Wallace but I have lost track. PM's work.
    I tried to see a bubble Butt Stephanie I saw on Payson, she said she was going into the house to shower, come back in an hour. I tried, but was not able to connect with her again.

  5. #35738

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the dark haired unicorn Stephanie? She was crashing for a while on Wallace but I have lost track. PM's work.
    Yeah I'm seeking that one too. PM me if anyone for a line on her. Use to be a good piece back in the day. True squirter. I remember tapping that one when she stayed with her babies father around the way on Louisiana.

    Phyuck!

  6. #35737

    Queen renee

    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, miss that Ranee. Where is the Queen at? Is she still in rehab?

    BK.
    Nope she put of rehab she reached out to me on fb and gave me her new number.

  7. #35736
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the dark haired unicorn Stephanie? She was crashing for a while on Wallace but I have lost track. PM's work.
    Hawiian Stephanie? I haven't seen her in a bit. Been keeping an eye out for her myself.

  8. #35735
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Stephanie.

    Has anyone seen the dark haired unicorn Stephanie? She was crashing for a while on Wallace but I have lost track. PM's work.

  9. #35734

    Back with family.

    Quote Originally Posted by LightSabers  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen a WSW named Maria? Used to hang around the BP area, been trying to find her but no luck.
    At least I hope so. Nice person.

  10. #35733

    Redhead Nivole

    Quote Originally Posted by Budge96  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't seen Nicole in three months almost since I passed on her then swung back second guessing myself and saw her departing.

    In a Chevy Luv with a Mexican.

    Just in the last two weeks managed to catch her husband in front of their abando and boy if I didn't get a chubby just seeing him!

    She was with the kids one time and another he hadn't seen her in two days. Damn.

    Well this past week I made sure to drop by there early weds as I'd left my number but hadn't gotten the call, as I'm pulling up.

    She is walking out the door and exclaims hey we were just going to call you right now! Saved you some coin lets go!

    So as usual a toe tapping, mind numbing, leg shaking (actually trembling) orgasm with that tongue deep in my sphincter!

    Hey what can I say she was on point catch her if you can they are still around.
    Where was she located? How'd she look? Wouldn't mind catching up with her.

  11. #35732

  12. #35731

    Maria

    Has anyone seen a WSW named Maria? Long hair, about 5'9 nearly 6 ft. Used to hang around the BP area, been trying to find her but no luck.

  13. #35730

    Maria.

    Has anyone seen a WSW named Maria? Used to hang around the BP area, been trying to find her but no luck.

  14. #35729

    Regional Sweep.

    DC is also hit up hard with UNKY LEO. Paddy wagon was out at the main venue. Usually that means stings in DC. Cops out there telling chicks to go home, etc. Pulling dudes over for minor infractions.

    Went to Baltimore and immediately saw the amount of blues in FH and decided it was better to call it a day.

    Welcome to the Jeff Session era boys. Back to producing old school arrest numbers.

    Mind you Baltimore PD drug task force this week on national news. Bet the blues out there want to get some numbers and good will with the community.

    Stay safe mongers.

  15. #35728

    Bree

    Met bree out here. Early 20's, small and 5 feet tall, dark hair. 30 cfs.

    Quote Originally Posted by GettingThatItc  [View Original Post]
    I made a few loops. I saw one but she got picked up quick. There were two others and the second one seem desperate. Stay safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape