Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 25,636 to 25,650 of 61380
-
01-30-18 13:33 #35745Senior Member

Posts: 1370The Magenta Haired Lady in alll White
I was cruising thru Washington Blvd the other night and right after I passed the RF I saw a WSW with red hair. It so so red it looked magenta in color with a seeming great body wearing all white; she was a definite PAWG. My UNCLE was parked in the RF lot, so I proceeded down to patapsco and made the U-turn at the gas station but about time I got back she was getting I someone else's ride. Anybody have a idea who this may have been. Thanks. Peace.
-
01-30-18 13:21 #35744Senior Member

Posts: 1370
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BayernChedr
[View Original Post]
I was going to ask the same question but I was just smh. LOL. Peace.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-18 06:59 #35743Regular Member

Posts: 4Best time.
When is it the best time to look for the good SW? I keep coming across the walking dead looking ones and I only see the good and decent ones while I'm working. I've been on Wilkins Potapsco and Brooklyn and it's the same. Any tips?
-
01-30-18 04:17 #35742Senior Member

Posts: 1126Unicorn! Unicorn! Unicorn!
Finally got my hands on this mystical creature. I just want to go home when what did I see? Stephanie from BP, dark hair. Natural squirter. So picked her up off 4th. She hugged me cause its been awhile. Said she had a place indoors. Got there and it almost looked like a Bando. But there were mad people there and furniture. It had electricity that's all I cared. Went up stairs and kicked people out the room. She got naked and the fun began. Damn forgot how good she fucks. BBBJ was good. This girl has no gag reflex. Then banged her out. And she got it good, cause I took my pill cause I had a real date set up that I was going to dig out that went kinda bad. But Stephanie pulled my dick out in the middle and said hold on. Squirted all over the sheets. I'm sure the guy isn't going to like that. But put me back in and I filled her right up. Probably be awhile before I see her again cause its hard to find her. But worth the wait, I guess.
BTW, was suppose to pick up Valerie from DD. She was going to spend the night with me. Said we could smash all night till morning. But I didn't go through with it. That's who the pill was for really. I keep thinking about how she bounced with my money last time. Want sure if I could trust again. Said she's leaving all her stuff in my car. But she did that last time. What you think, did I make the right call? You advise.
Also had Cream inviting me over. But she got loopy and stopped texting for a long time. By the time she hit me back up. I had two other plans set up. Don't you hate when that happens. The one plan you wanted comes through when you thought they wouldn't and you got plans with someone else. But man do I like banging that little ghetto white girl out. Feels good when I fill her up too.
But let me know who you think I sold off went with. Did I do right by hitting the Unicorn. Or should I had Valerie all night. Maybe I should of smashed with Cream. Tell me what you think.
Phyuck!
-
01-30-18 03:09 #35741Senior Member

Posts: 1788Where?
Ramsey St. runs east and west. There is no South Ramsey. Still curious where SR is.
Originally Posted by BayernChedr
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-18 00:32 #35740Senior Member

Posts: 151If your talking about Stephanie with the pistol tattooed on her abdomen she has been staying in Pikesville at a sugardaddy's.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
Place who gets enough of her drug of choice for her spot stay overnight for a couple days.
She also has a few safe spots she stays one on wash blvd another above Monroe and Wilkins, she is quite an accomplished date.
I mean swallow it whole!
She likely is working off her phone to beat the weather she recently got a new number, can't say it's available for release.
YMMV stay safe out there.
-
01-29-18 20:26 #35739Senior Member

Posts: 228With a small bubble Butt
I tried to see a bubble Butt Stephanie I saw on Payson, she said she was going into the house to shower, come back in an hour. I tried, but was not able to connect with her again.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-18 16:16 #35738Senior Member

Posts: 1126Stephanie
Yeah I'm seeking that one too. PM me if anyone for a line on her. Use to be a good piece back in the day. True squirter. I remember tapping that one when she stayed with her babies father around the way on Louisiana.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
01-29-18 15:50 #35737Senior Member

Posts: 168Queen renee
Nope she put of rehab she reached out to me on fb and gave me her new number.
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-18 15:32 #35736Regular Member

Posts: 1Hawiian Stephanie? I haven't seen her in a bit. Been keeping an eye out for her myself.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-18 11:13 #35735Senior Member

Posts: 248Stephanie.
Has anyone seen the dark haired unicorn Stephanie? She was crashing for a while on Wallace but I have lost track. PM's work.
-
01-29-18 09:46 #35734Senior Member

Posts: 705Back with family.
At least I hope so. Nice person.
Originally Posted by LightSabers
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-18 08:01 #35733Senior Member

Posts: 1126Redhead Nivole
Where was she located? How'd she look? Wouldn't mind catching up with her.
Originally Posted by Budge96
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-18 07:48 #35732Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
01-29-18 06:21 #35731Senior Member

Posts: 57Maria
Has anyone seen a WSW named Maria? Long hair, about 5'9 nearly 6 ft. Used to hang around the BP area, been trying to find her but no luck.








Reply With Quote





