Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,661 to 21,675 of 40011
-
01-26-18 12:13 #18351Senior Member

Posts: 111Reviews
The only flaw in that is, yes there might be a lot of reviews but they might not be very good reviews. Problem is a place is way overpriced and possible crappy service but yet guys still go increasing the review count. Yun and Exercise come to mind.
Originally Posted by FngrBngr
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-18 11:58 #18350Senior Member

Posts: 249Rubmaps
Don't waste your money. When I'm out of my area I simply look at their site. See how many reviews and go to one with a higher count. Hasn't failed me yet!
Originally Posted by BrianKaneman
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-18 06:09 #18349Senior Member

Posts: 958I don't think they do, but not 100%. If I remember correct their processor is out of the country so might want to make sure the cc is able to do international payments.
Originally Posted by BrianKaneman
[View Original Post]
-w.
-
01-26-18 03:03 #18348Regular Member

Posts: 1
Originally Posted by VRooomBada
[View Original Post]
Yep, confirmed.
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-18 20:45 #18347Regular Member

Posts: 11Question rubmaps paid
I bought from walmart a prepaid visa card to pay for a 1 month subscription. I get home with card and it tuens out they want my ss number, cell and a bunch of other imfomation that I refuse to give up just to set up the prepaid cc.
Anyone know I can get a prepaid cc to get the month membership to rubmaps?
-
01-25-18 11:06 #18346Senior Member

Posts: 1573Horny husbands (+0. 5)
I'm sure they want them to stay at home, although I doubt they always like them to be horny because wives do hove headaches spells.
Originally Posted by Hrodebert
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-18 01:05 #18345Senior Member

Posts: 194Not in Oak Park
They have nothing else to do. Christian women don't want their husband visiting these dens of iniquity. Let them stay horny at home.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-18 00:25 #18344Senior Member

Posts: 200Reports
I believe I haven't seen a single report of a HE from there. I've gone myself once and while I thought it was worth $100 to get washed by hand by a hot young attendant for an hour (unrushed), I had to go down the street to Belmont Spa immediately afterwards.
Originally Posted by EricLex
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-18 21:32 #18343Senior Member

Posts: 208Election time coming
From the news article:
Originally Posted by OPIllini
[View Original Post]
"They also must post a notice somewhere in the workplace, such as a back office or break room, with contact information for the National Human Trafficking Resource Center."
If only they would do this there would be no more trafficing.
-
01-24-18 19:56 #18342Senior Member

Posts: 130Turkish
It's been discussed here before. Promising, YMMV. No solid intel in regards to this place. On the plus side, they're available same day, short notice until 4 am if I'm not mistaken. Promising.
Originally Posted by Mongger
[View Original Post]
You're really paying for beauty and convenience not performance.
-
01-24-18 16:00 #18341Senior Member

Posts: 1573Storm
Business and pleasure will be as usually in a few months. All these cracks down are just mere, temporary inconveniences, nuisances.
Originally Posted by OPIllini
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-18 15:54 #18340Senior Member

Posts: 326Oak Park Crackdown
Looks like it's going to be almost impossible to get a happy ending at any remaining Oak Park AMP. I figured this would happen once King Spa got busted:
http://mobile.oakpark.com/News/Artic...lor-ordinance/
-
01-24-18 12:24 #18339Regular Member

Posts: 2More Info?
Anyone have more info on this place? Not looking for HE, but is there a lot of teasing, HE? Any provider reccs?
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-18 12:17 #18338Regular Member

Posts: 2Turkish.
Anyone who has been there have any more details? Not looking for HE, but wondering how the scrub down works, how much teasing, playing with the boys, etc?
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-18 11:43 #18337Senior Member

Posts: 79Denise.
Does anyone know if Denise from Studio Bath different from the MassajNow group?
It sounds like a similar setup, but seems more promising.
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...enise/86538167
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





