Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18351

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by FngrBngr  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your money. When I'm out of my area I simply look at their site. See how many reviews and go to one with a higher count. Hasn't failed me yet!
    The only flaw in that is, yes there might be a lot of reviews but they might not be very good reviews. Problem is a place is way overpriced and possible crappy service but yet guys still go increasing the review count. Yun and Exercise come to mind.

  2. #18350

    Rubmaps

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianKaneman  [View Original Post]
    I bought from walmart a prepaid visa card to pay for a 1 month subscription. I get home with card and it tuens out they want my ss number, cell and a bunch of other imfomation that I refuse to give up just to set up the prepaid cc.

    Anyone know I can get a prepaid cc to get the month membership to rubmaps?
    Don't waste your money. When I'm out of my area I simply look at their site. See how many reviews and go to one with a higher count. Hasn't failed me yet!

  3. #18349
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianKaneman  [View Original Post]
    I bought from walmart a prepaid visa card to pay for a 1 month subscription. I get home with card and it tuens out they want my ss number, cell and a bunch of other imfomation that I refuse to give up just to set up the prepaid cc.

    Anyone know I can get a prepaid cc to get the month membership to rubmaps?
    I don't think they do, but not 100%. If I remember correct their processor is out of the country so might want to make sure the cc is able to do international payments.

    -w.

  4. #18348
    Quote Originally Posted by VRooomBada  [View Original Post]
    I believe I haven't seen a single report of a HE from there. I've gone myself once and while I thought it was worth $100 to get washed by hand by a hot young attendant for an hour (unrushed), I had to go down the street to Belmont Spa immediately afterwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    You get a scrub but not a tug.
    Yep, confirmed.

  5. #18347

    Question rubmaps paid

    I bought from walmart a prepaid visa card to pay for a 1 month subscription. I get home with card and it tuens out they want my ss number, cell and a bunch of other imfomation that I refuse to give up just to set up the prepaid cc.

    Anyone know I can get a prepaid cc to get the month membership to rubmaps?

  6. #18346

    Horny husbands (+0. 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodebert  [View Original Post]
    They have nothing else to do. Christian women don't want their husband visiting these dens of iniquity. Let them stay horny at home.
    I'm sure they want them to stay at home, although I doubt they always like them to be horny because wives do hove headaches spells.

  7. #18345

    Not in Oak Park

    They have nothing else to do. Christian women don't want their husband visiting these dens of iniquity. Let them stay horny at home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Business and pleasure will be as usually in a few months. All these cracks down are just mere, temporary inconveniences, nuisances.

  8. #18344

    Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by EricLex  [View Original Post]
    It's been discussed here before. Promising, YMMV. No solid intel in regards to this place. On the plus side, they're available same day, short notice until 4 am if I'm not mistaken. Promising.

    You're really paying for beauty and convenience not performance.
    I believe I haven't seen a single report of a HE from there. I've gone myself once and while I thought it was worth $100 to get washed by hand by a hot young attendant for an hour (unrushed), I had to go down the street to Belmont Spa immediately afterwards.

  9. #18343

    Election time coming

    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    Looks like it's going to be almost impossible to get a happy ending at any remaining Oak Park AMP. I figured this would happen once King Spa got busted:

    http://mobile.oakpark.com/News/Artic...lor-ordinance/
    From the news article:

    "They also must post a notice somewhere in the workplace, such as a back office or break room, with contact information for the National Human Trafficking Resource Center."

    If only they would do this there would be no more trafficing.

  10. #18342

    Turkish

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this place?

    https://masajnow.com/
    It's been discussed here before. Promising, YMMV. No solid intel in regards to this place. On the plus side, they're available same day, short notice until 4 am if I'm not mistaken. Promising.

    You're really paying for beauty and convenience not performance.

  11. #18341

    Storm

    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    Looks like it's going to be almost impossible to get a happy ending at any remaining Oak Park AMP. I figured this would happen once King Spa got busted:

    http://mobile.oakpark.com/News/Artic...lor-ordinance/
    Business and pleasure will be as usually in a few months. All these cracks down are just mere, temporary inconveniences, nuisances.

  12. #18340

    Oak Park Crackdown

    Looks like it's going to be almost impossible to get a happy ending at any remaining Oak Park AMP. I figured this would happen once King Spa got busted:

    http://mobile.oakpark.com/News/Artic...lor-ordinance/

  13. #18339

    More Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    You get a scrub but not a tug.
    Anyone have more info on this place? Not looking for HE, but is there a lot of teasing, HE? Any provider reccs?

  14. #18338

    Turkish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    You get a scrub but not a tug.
    Anyone who has been there have any more details? Not looking for HE, but wondering how the scrub down works, how much teasing, playing with the boys, etc?

  15. #18337

    Denise.

    Does anyone know if Denise from Studio Bath different from the MassajNow group?

    It sounds like a similar setup, but seems more promising.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...enise/86538167

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    You get a scrub but not a tug.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape