Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18343

    Election time coming

    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    Looks like it's going to be almost impossible to get a happy ending at any remaining Oak Park AMP. I figured this would happen once King Spa got busted:

    http://mobile.oakpark.com/News/Artic...lor-ordinance/
    From the news article:

    "They also must post a notice somewhere in the workplace, such as a back office or break room, with contact information for the National Human Trafficking Resource Center."

    If only they would do this there would be no more trafficing.

  2. #18342

    Turkish

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this place?

    https://masajnow.com/
    It's been discussed here before. Promising, YMMV. No solid intel in regards to this place. On the plus side, they're available same day, short notice until 4 am if I'm not mistaken. Promising.

    You're really paying for beauty and convenience not performance.

  3. #18341

    Storm

    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    Looks like it's going to be almost impossible to get a happy ending at any remaining Oak Park AMP. I figured this would happen once King Spa got busted:

    http://mobile.oakpark.com/News/Artic...lor-ordinance/
    Business and pleasure will be as usually in a few months. All these cracks down are just mere, temporary inconveniences, nuisances.

  4. #18340

    Oak Park Crackdown

    Looks like it's going to be almost impossible to get a happy ending at any remaining Oak Park AMP. I figured this would happen once King Spa got busted:

    http://mobile.oakpark.com/News/Artic...lor-ordinance/

  5. #18339

    More Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    You get a scrub but not a tug.
    Anyone have more info on this place? Not looking for HE, but is there a lot of teasing, HE? Any provider reccs?

  6. #18338

    Turkish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    You get a scrub but not a tug.
    Anyone who has been there have any more details? Not looking for HE, but wondering how the scrub down works, how much teasing, playing with the boys, etc?

  7. #18337

    Denise.

    Does anyone know if Denise from Studio Bath different from the MassajNow group?

    It sounds like a similar setup, but seems more promising.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...enise/86538167

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    You get a scrub but not a tug.

  8. #18336

    Good bath

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this place?

    https://masajnow.com/
    You get a scrub but not a tug.

  9. #18335

    Turkish bath by beautiful girls?

    Has anyone tried this place?

    https://masajnow.com/

  10. #18334
    Quote Originally Posted by VRooomBada  [View Original Post]
    I'm a huge fan of TS (probably received hundreds) but that's only because I've never encountered something so nasty. It's always bare hands on my body.
    Yeah. I didn't realize that's how it is usually done. Thanks for the input, I will have to give it a try next time.

  11. #18333

  12. #18332

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Elpatron  [View Original Post]
    Has any of you mongers been here? I was reading craigslist and I come across this, on the domestic, or gigs section here is the POST I'd: htt: chicago. Crightlist. Org / chc / dmg /6468055344. Html somebody got with this folks, or something.
    The above provided link does not seem to be working.

  13. #18331

    Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick82  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with you on this point. While I see health risks with all the activities we take part in, if you are an AMP guy, it seems like the TS is an unnecessary risk. You guys probably have different experiences than me, but the one time I chose the TS was a Crystal. The mat on the table reminded me of the wrestling mats from high school. And the woman washing me just pulled a luffa from a big bucket of water next to me. God only knows how many guys used that same luffa and bucket before me. Definitely didn't seen sanitary.
    I'm a huge fan of TS (probably received hundreds) but that's only because I've never encountered something so nasty. It's always bare hands on my body.

  14. #18330

    Scam established spa west town

    Has any of you mongers been here? I was reading craigslist and I come across this, on the domestic, or gigs section here is the POST I'd: htt: chicago. Crightlist. Org / chc / dmg /6468055344. Html somebody got with this folks, or something.

  15. #18329

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by chgspaman  [View Original Post]
    I concur with all the other comments on her. 1st visit with her two weeks ago. Would repeat. Good experience with a friendy 40+ Korean gal. Good massage from very petite, spinner type. A cup but very nice nips which we both enjoyed being in my mouth. After the masssage the table was definitely a rockin' and we were both feeling happy before fully complete service was finished.
    What's the damage when it's all said and done?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape