Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 601 of 866 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 651 701 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 12990
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3990
    Quote Originally Posted by SmashPussy  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers, any one know a twenty something Chinese girl name Nina from Kentucky, she s cute small chick best massage in the world with handy, I used to see her in Kentucky, said she was moving to LA, and now I live in Vegas, I mean this girl knows how to make you melt, tight little ass, small tits, thought I would give it a shot, LOL,.

    Thanks in Advance,.
    There's lots of Nina's and this ain't Kentucky.

  2. #3989

    Nina

    Hey Mongers, any one know a twenty something Chinese girl name Nina from Kentucky, she s cute small chick best massage in the world with handy, I used to see her in Kentucky, said she was moving to LA, and now I live in Vegas, I mean this girl knows how to make you melt, tight little ass, small tits, thought I would give it a shot, LOL,.

    Thanks in Advance,.

  3. #3988

    Noobs?

    What is with this flurry of posts from new posters with <10 posts. As a general rule like most seniors, I don't reply to posts or PM's from anyone with less than 40-50 posts.

    To all of the below questions, ALL of the answers are in this forum, just read posts and keep reading back at least a month or so. Take notes and you'll have a giant list of places to go that fit your individual needs. Then go to the places reviewed here, and post a review with your experiences. This will get your post count up and people will start to reply to you.

    But posts just asking for general info like "where is a good FS place" probably aren't a good use of this forum.

  4. #3987

    Beverly Hills / Koreatown area

    Hey, visiting from PDX. Stating between Koreatown and Bev Hills, can anyone send me a pm if they know any good spots in the area? Would be much appreciated. Thanks.

  5. #3986

    I like massages.

    $.6 for a handjob? Won't stop them if you giving it to them.

    Where is the cheapest BJ, HJ, and full service individually.

  6. #3985

    To answer your question.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianKaneman  [View Original Post]
    Question what is a fair tip for a HJ at this place?
    Typically 40, sometimes 60 for a particularly good one.

  7. #3984

    Tip on torrance

    Question what is a fair tip for a HJ at this place?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked1  [View Original Post]
    Not familiar with this place. My go to for hot Latinas is Eco in Torrance. Always good times, assuming you like them young, hot and Latina. New girl Valarie on Thursdays I hear is petite, hot and curvy but I'm broke.

  8. #3983

    G&amp;amp;B Chiropractic.

    Anyone know where mamasan took her talents? Camel? Are you still around?

  9. #3982

    Culver City.

    Trying to get full service with some skinny girls for under 2 if possible. Any recommendations?

  10. #3981

    Looking around.

    I'm going to be in LA near China town for a business trip, looking for a AMP with some young talent. Mind telling me where I should start looking?

  11. #3980

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by DenisVriend  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    I was wondering what you guys thought about this place. It's on Florence in Bell.
    Not familiar with this place. My go to for hot Latinas is Eco in Torrance. Always good times, assuming you like them young, hot and Latina. New girl Valarie on Thursdays I hear is petite, hot and curvy but I'm broke.

  12. #3979

    Thoughts on RJ Therapy?

    Just want a bit of info on the place.

  13. #3978

    Thai

    I've been seeing ads for a thai masseuse off CL and MA. I finally had time to check the woman out. Photos were probably about 25-30 lbs ago, but she's till cute. Roughly 30's with c+ bolt-ons. She works a couple days in SM and in SL (eastside) other days. She gave a great reach around on the 20 minutes into one hour and after turning over in the 2nd half, she let me pull out the c+ bolt ons and I was able to rub her below and she got so wet and turned on, she came as well. She finished with st while sucking on my nips.

    Looks: 7/10.

    Massage: 5/10 (soft).

    Soft touch: 8/10.

    $. 6 =1 hour.

    $. 6 tip.

    Happy to share contact if you pm.

  14. #3977

    JTS Thai / Ananda Thai

    Choosing this spot was totally random. I literally pulled up RM and searched the closest place to me with the most number of reviews. I walked in and asked for 30 minutes which was $35. There was a young man at the counter who stared at me for a good 60 seconds. He replied asking if I wanted a male or female. I think pappasan wanted some of this monger madness but I don't swing that way and asked for a female.

    It's super dark in there and the rooms have curtains only. The beds are on the floor. In comes Cherry or Cheri. A big boned 50 something Thai woman who could kick any one of your asses in an alley way any day of the week.

    I left "happy" but would never return. I guess I am spoiled by a few ATFs at home. Damage to the house was three Jacksons you could probably get away with two or two and a half but they are pushy (and willing to do more for it but that's not my thing).

    Oh. And she did some Thai stretching with me afterwards. Which is interesting, she's twisting you into a pretzel as the man juice is still leaking out of you.

  15. #3976

    TR: Rose Massage = waste of time

    Went to rose massage. I can confirm along with everyone else that it is a waste of time unless you like them to tease the hell out of you with no score. Many of you won't listen to the many reports about this place. You might think you've been mongering a long time and you can persuade them. Just don't go. Ugh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape