Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 602 of 868 FirstFirst ... 102 502 552 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 652 702 ... LastLast
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 13006
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3991

    Thoughts on RJ Therapy?

    Just want a bit of info on the place.

  2. #3990

    Thai

    I've been seeing ads for a thai masseuse off CL and MA. I finally had time to check the woman out. Photos were probably about 25-30 lbs ago, but she's till cute. Roughly 30's with c+ bolt-ons. She works a couple days in SM and in SL (eastside) other days. She gave a great reach around on the 20 minutes into one hour and after turning over in the 2nd half, she let me pull out the c+ bolt ons and I was able to rub her below and she got so wet and turned on, she came as well. She finished with st while sucking on my nips.

    Looks: 7/10.

    Massage: 5/10 (soft).

    Soft touch: 8/10.

    $. 6 =1 hour.

    $. 6 tip.

    Happy to share contact if you pm.

  3. #3989

    JTS Thai / Ananda Thai

    Choosing this spot was totally random. I literally pulled up RM and searched the closest place to me with the most number of reviews. I walked in and asked for 30 minutes which was $35. There was a young man at the counter who stared at me for a good 60 seconds. He replied asking if I wanted a male or female. I think pappasan wanted some of this monger madness but I don't swing that way and asked for a female.

    It's super dark in there and the rooms have curtains only. The beds are on the floor. In comes Cherry or Cheri. A big boned 50 something Thai woman who could kick any one of your asses in an alley way any day of the week.

    I left "happy" but would never return. I guess I am spoiled by a few ATFs at home. Damage to the house was three Jacksons you could probably get away with two or two and a half but they are pushy (and willing to do more for it but that's not my thing).

    Oh. And she did some Thai stretching with me afterwards. Which is interesting, she's twisting you into a pretzel as the man juice is still leaking out of you.

  4. #3988

    TR: Rose Massage = waste of time

    Went to rose massage. I can confirm along with everyone else that it is a waste of time unless you like them to tease the hell out of you with no score. Many of you won't listen to the many reports about this place. You might think you've been mongering a long time and you can persuade them. Just don't go. Ugh.

  5. #3987
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyLover26  [View Original Post]
    Hello brothers does anyone know a spot that does a good Prostate massage in the LA or Long Beach area.
    walnutsaver.com

    healthyprostate4u.com

    Haven't been myself, found out in a thread on RM.

  6. #3986

    Help: looking for a Prostate milking

    Hello brothers does anyone know a spot that does a good Prostate massage in the LA or Long Beach area.

  7. #3985

    Health center

    Been to it today it's worth the praise went with brady latina I would rate 6/10 went inside asked for all the girls choose her and it was fun not much to talk and ask.

  8. #3984
    Quote Originally Posted by Thenobe  [View Original Post]
    Whats the scene like in Orange County? Specifically around Fullerton, Brea, Buena Park, La Habra? Any good spots with attractive girls or just grannies? I'd assume OC would be rich in AMPs but I've had a disappointing trip to Anaheim before.
    Anaheim is actually pretty good as is Westminster, GG, Stanton and others. I've had 18 yo spinners and 50 yo GILF's and no complaints if they know what they are doing. Research and some luck play into successful experiences no matter where you go.

  9. #3983
    Quote Originally Posted by Thenobe  [View Original Post]
    Whats the scene like in Orange County? Specifically around Fullerton, Brea, Buena Park, La Habra? Any good spots with attractive girls or just grannies? I'd assume OC would be rich in AMPs but I've had a disappointing trip to Anaheim before.
    Garden Grove. Rose 999. Viet AMP. All you need to know, if you like them young and beautiful.

  10. #3982

    Perfect Day Latinas

    Just wanted to know if this place was any good. It's off Florence in Bell, in case there's another one with a similar name.

  11. #3981

    Perfect Day Latinas.

    Hey,

    I was wondering what you guys thought about this place. It's on Florence in Bell.

  12. #3980
    Quote Originally Posted by Thenobe  [View Original Post]
    Whats the scene like in Orange County? Specifically around Fullerton, Brea, Buena Park, La Habra? Any good spots with attractive girls or just grannies? I'd assume OC would be rich in AMPs but I've had a disappointing trip to Anaheim before.
    There's not really much in the cities you stated, it's usually Anaheim and Garden Grove that have the best places but you need to look around. Check out the Massage Parlor Report thread for OC for more info.

  13. #3979

    Do you remeber this lady at a Culver City Massage Parlor?

    I just saw this video and I fucked this lady before.

    I have seem for forgot her name.

    But I know for sure she was in Culver City.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5a6052db73d7e

  14. #3978

    Any suggestions?

    Hey guys posting a general question here to see if I can get some quick info without doing any research. Could you guys compile all the info and then respond to me on this group thread? I would read the hundreds of pages leading up to this but thought asking here would be easier. Also I'm not even asking about LA, just somewhere nearby. Thanks.

  15. #3977

    North OC

    Whats the scene like in Orange County? Specifically around Fullerton, Brea, Buena Park, La Habra? Any good spots with attractive girls or just grannies? I'd assume OC would be rich in AMPs but I've had a disappointing trip to Anaheim before.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape