Thread: BBFS and BBBJ
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 394
-
01-17-18 12:47 #34Senior Member

Posts: 133Nice video!
Originally Posted by Du273
[View Original Post]
Pretty hot!
Originally Posted by Quietus
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-18 12:38 #33Senior Member

Posts: 207Both the #'s I have for her are not in service, and haven't seen a new ad for her in a while. Last contact I had with her was when she was staying by the Fl Mall. I have a thing for fake tits. The faker, the better LOL.
Originally Posted by PharmaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-18 11:12 #32Senior Member

Posts: 548Savannah
LOL. I once fucked her for too long she decided to just jump my bone bare to get it over with. And from then on I never saw another condom used LOL. Tight pussy, also got my own collection of fucking her in various ways.
Originally Posted by Prophotog
[View Original Post]
This was 4-6 months ago. Lost contact with her since.
-
01-17-18 06:12 #31Banned Member

Posts: 1328Decent little body, but those tits.
Originally Posted by Prophotog
[View Original Post]
Good Lord they are in two different zip codes.
Never seen her but I have her old # if you want it.
PG.
-
01-17-18 00:00 #30Senior Member

Posts: 400Savannah
There was a thread a while ago discussing her and her habit of covering up her arms during the date. Guess the proof is in the video.
-
01-16-18 21:51 #29Senior Member

Posts: 386Savannah
She's reviewed on the erotic review her number is in her ad. Or PM me and I will give it to ya.
Originally Posted by PhilthyRich
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-18 17:05 #28Senior Member

Posts: 249Savannah
I lost her number too! Darn!
Originally Posted by Prophotog
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-18 13:58 #27Senior Member

Posts: 207I'll have to say that I found it to be a pleasant surprise when she pulled me in without a cover. Sucks that I lost her contact info and haven't seen her post an ad in a bit.
Originally Posted by Quietus
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-18 13:35 #26Senior Member

Posts: 301Damn
The BB Cream King strikes again. Damn.
Originally Posted by Quietus
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-18 05:30 #25Senior Member

Posts: 136Savannah BBFSCIP
Here is a video of Savannah doing it. I saw her a few times when she lived in downtown Orlando.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5a578a707cb78
-
12-18-17 08:29 #24Senior Member

Posts: 80Anyone got a favorite that I should visit?
Anyone got a favorite that I should visit?
Originally Posted by PharmaGuy
[View Original Post]
Girl who's clean (or clean enough?
-
12-12-17 23:28 #23Banned Member

Posts: 1328Sir
Truth is they pretty much all BB.
Originally Posted by AccordDave
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-17 15:40 #22Senior Member

Posts: 80I'm looking for a BBFS provider.
Visiting the area next week. I'm heading farther north but flying into MCO. Anyone with a good recommendation? Saw on pornhub a few BBFS providers so I'm definitely excited to visit the sunshine state and leave the raincoats at home.
Originally Posted by Bri4324
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-17 23:06 #21Senior Member

Posts: 81Location of her.
Where can she be found on the trail? I have a few BIG loads for her to take in.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-17 15:32 #20Senior Member

Posts: 355Looking in Apopka
Any couples looking to play bareback in and around Apopka?













Reply With Quote




