Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: BBFS and BBBJ

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 394
Come be a VIP
This blog is moderated by AdmireMyRealit
  1. #34

    Nice video!

    Quote Originally Posted by Du273  [View Original Post]
    She's reviewed on the erotic review her number is in her ad. Or PM me and I will give it to ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietus  [View Original Post]
    Here is a video of Savannah doing it. I saw her a few times when she lived in downtown Orlando.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5a578a707cb78
    Pretty hot!

  2. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Decent little body, but those tits.

    Good Lord they are in two different zip codes.

    Never seen her but I have her old # if you want it.

    PG.
    Both the #'s I have for her are not in service, and haven't seen a new ad for her in a while. Last contact I had with her was when she was staying by the Fl Mall. I have a thing for fake tits. The faker, the better LOL.

  3. #32

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Prophotog  [View Original Post]
    I'll have to say that I found it to be a pleasant surprise when she pulled me in without a cover. Sucks that I lost her contact info and haven't seen her post an ad in a bit.
    LOL. I once fucked her for too long she decided to just jump my bone bare to get it over with. And from then on I never saw another condom used LOL. Tight pussy, also got my own collection of fucking her in various ways.

    This was 4-6 months ago. Lost contact with her since.

  4. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophotog  [View Original Post]
    I'll have to say that I found it to be a pleasant surprise when she pulled me in without a cover. Sucks that I lost her contact info and haven't seen her post an ad in a bit.
    Decent little body, but those tits.

    Good Lord they are in two different zip codes.

    Never seen her but I have her old # if you want it.

    PG.

  5. #30

    Savannah

    There was a thread a while ago discussing her and her habit of covering up her arms during the date. Guess the proof is in the video.

  6. #29
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilthyRich  [View Original Post]
    I lost her number too! Darn!
    She's reviewed on the erotic review her number is in her ad. Or PM me and I will give it to ya.

  7. #28

    Savannah

    I lost her number too! Darn!

    Quote Originally Posted by Prophotog  [View Original Post]
    I'll have to say that I found it to be a pleasant surprise when she pulled me in without a cover. Sucks that I lost her contact info and haven't seen her post an ad in a bit.

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietus  [View Original Post]
    Here is a video of Savannah doing it. I saw her a few times when she lived in downtown Orlando.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5a578a707cb78
    I'll have to say that I found it to be a pleasant surprise when she pulled me in without a cover. Sucks that I lost her contact info and haven't seen her post an ad in a bit.

  9. #26

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Quietus  [View Original Post]
    Here is a video of Savannah doing it. I saw her a few times when she lived in downtown Orlando.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5a578a707cb78
    The BB Cream King strikes again. Damn.

  10. #25

    Savannah BBFSCIP

    Here is a video of Savannah doing it. I saw her a few times when she lived in downtown Orlando.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5a578a707cb78

  11. #24

    Anyone got a favorite that I should visit?

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Truth is they pretty much all BB.
    Anyone got a favorite that I should visit?

    Girl who's clean (or clean enough?

  12. #23

    Sir

    Quote Originally Posted by AccordDave  [View Original Post]
    Visiting the area next week. I'm heading farther north but flying into MCO. Anyone with a good recommendation? Saw on pornhub a few BBFS providers so I'm definitely excited to visit the sunshine state and leave the raincoats at home.
    Truth is they pretty much all BB.

  13. #22

    I'm looking for a BBFS provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bri4324  [View Original Post]
    Where can she be found on the trail? I have a few BIG loads for her to take in.
    Visiting the area next week. I'm heading farther north but flying into MCO. Anyone with a good recommendation? Saw on pornhub a few BBFS providers so I'm definitely excited to visit the sunshine state and leave the raincoats at home.

  14. #21

    Location of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Is a Paradise Trail girl who will indeed let you creampie her. She actually prefers cum in her pussy. She may ask for a small tip but its well worth it.

    C5.
    Where can she be found on the trail? I have a few BIG loads for her to take in.

  15. #20

    Looking in Apopka

    Any couples looking to play bareback in and around Apopka?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape