Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: BBFS and BBBJ

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 393
Come be a VIP
This blog is moderated by AdmireMyRealit
  1. #18

    Susan Apopka

    Had a dream I went to see her last week. The place was a mess, unfortunately. She is nice, friendly and in my dream, after a few minutes talking she already had her mouth full. And what a mouth! I enjoyed every minute of it She was great. I the dream she sucked and licked until I had to deliver some warm milk to her, which she gladly swallowed. Next dream I would like to get some extra attention. I recommend. Hopefully she will get a better place soon.

  2. #17
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Apopka susan

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    They're probably talking about Susan from Apopka. This lady has great reviews but it's been reported she doesn't strip for just a BJ.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-431-7795.html

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...17795/20292788
    It's been a long time since I've seen her, but can confirm the no strip for a BJ. Others like her but she wasn't my cup of tea.

  3. #16

    Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGoldgerg  [View Original Post]
    In the photos section there is a picture of a decent looking blonde milfish lady that points to this thread, but a poster called BBcipKing.

    But I see nothing in fact that userID might be toast. In any case who the hell was the blonde?? Just check the Forum Photos.
    They're probably talking about Susan from Apopka. This lady has great reviews but it's been reported she doesn't strip for just a BJ.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-431-7795.html

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...17795/20292788
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Susan.jpg‎  

  4. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    This is definitely the thread for these photo's. LOL.

    C5.
    Where can I find her.

  5. #14

    Pic Deleted

    In the photos section there is a picture of a decent looking blonde milfish lady that points to this thread, but a poster called BBcipKing.

    But I see nothing in fact that userID might be toast. In any case who the hell was the blonde?? Just check the Forum Photos.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon88  [View Original Post]
    Very nice BBBJ she will not strip but her BBBJ skills are awesome 407-XXX-7795.

  6. #13

    Repeating clients get benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPlopper  [View Original Post]
    Invest in a few dates and it usually comes as they get comfortable.
    I enjoy the benefits of being a repeat client. Most girls won't turn down a familiar repeating face after a few weeks, even if your request is BBFS! Keeping my eye in this forum for some fun in the near future.

  7. #12
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Hidden Treasure

    Is a Paradise Trail girl who will indeed let you creampie her. She actually prefers cum in her pussy. She may ask for a small tip but its well worth it.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resized_20170710_114825_kindlephoto-14848501.jpg‎  

  8. #11

    40 special

    Quote Originally Posted by Vajayjayhunter  [View Original Post]
    No skin for the 40 special but she will strip for the 30 min though socks stayed on.
    Have seen her for around 8 months never got to to the 30 rate what is the approximate donation for the 30. Marios.

  9. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    This is definitely the thread for these photo's. LOL.

    C5.
    2 of those 5 pictures are duplicates.

  10. #9
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    CreamPie Special's

    This is definitely the thread for these photo's. LOL.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170513_232041.jpg‎   IMG_20170714_172938.jpg‎   IMG_20170714_172944.jpg‎   IMG_20170715_222046_kindlephoto-55454681.jpg‎   IMG_20170513_231944.jpg‎  


  11. #8

    Susan of Apopka

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon88  [View Original Post]
    Very nice BBBJ she will not strip but her BBBJ skills are awesome 407-XXX-7795.
    No skin for the 40 special but she will strip for the 30 min though socks stayed on.

  12. #7

    Susan of Apopka

    Very nice BBBJ she will not strip but her BBBJ skills are awesome 407-XXX-7795.

  13. #6

    Bb fun times

    Yes indeed, after you see these chicks a couple times, bring party supplys, when not expected. You def will get the skin to skin contact you desire. Promise. I meet. New chicks weekly most o. The second date let me hit them bb. ANd they love it. Pull out. Haha. Not this guy.

  14. #5

    This is so true!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    They all start with raincoats, then the more they get to know you aka the more you spend and how often, the more likely they'd kiss you naked in the rain.
    Invest in a few dates and it usually comes as they get comfortable.

  15. #4

    What

    Trying to understand what's the ultimate goal. To enjoy bb's or end up no where?

    Quote Originally Posted by AdmireMyRealit  [View Original Post]
    Just thought I'd add another interesting thread. I know this thread will be criticized by the mongers who choose not to participate in festivities such as these, but I also know that there are like minded mongers who do from time to time. So feel free to post about the Escorts, Strippers, and other women who give this kind of service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape