Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 361 to 375 of 11975
-
01-16-18 14:33 #11615Senior Member

Posts: 121New ATF
I'm looking for a new ATF in the Cocoa, TVille area. Any recommendations? I prefer a little older and no drama . Pm me if needed.
Thanks guys.
-
01-16-18 10:03 #11614Senior Member

Posts: 88Same issue.
I have the same thing happened to me about 2 weeks ago. Pulled up to her house. It was dark outside. It's in a nice house in an okay neighborhood. But as soon as I pulled into her driveway, somebody else was going slowly behind me up and down the street finally stopped behind the mailbox. So I got out of there and told her what was happening. She said it was another client. So I left and decided to come back a little bit later and pulled up to her house and there was another truck out front with lights on and engine running. So I told her let's try another time she said come right back, they're just leaving. Went inside and she started breaking down all the rules as listed below. However she did tell me on the phone that anything goes. But whatever, I'm not doing anything weird anyway. I just got a weird feeling about the whole situation. She told me to follow her to her living room as she had to tell her son something who was in the backyard. She made me sit in a specific chair and told me not to move she doesn't like people walking around the house. I just felt like I was going to get jacked. I told her just do me a favor and give me half my money back and I will leave. Told her something didn't feel right I apologized but that's the way I felt and she gave me half my money back and I left. She's a lot thinner in person. I give her props for giving me half my money back. I don't know once I get a weird feeling about a situation I just have to get out of there.
Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-18 12:38 #11613Senior Member

Posts: 301Jasmine's tooth is still the same. Knows how to use her mouth.
Originally Posted by ZeroX321
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 17:44 #11612Senior Member

Posts: 48Jasmine / bad kitty and mandii.
Jasmine -.
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
She was the first provider I ever saw, years ago. Curiosity got me last yr and descided to pay her a visit.
Did she get the broken front tooth fixed yet? Don't want my shaft accidentally raked by sharp objects.
Mandii.
CaptJohn, I've seen your posts over the years and your not one to dog a chick. IMHO. Your report is accurate and a real shame. I saw her a bit after last hosp stay and only thing available was a weak bbj & spooning. ✌.
-
01-14-18 13:48 #11611Senior Member

Posts: 51I've known her for quite a few years myself. Its sad and she's not trying to do anything to help herself. But I've never known her to be a thief.
Originally Posted by CaptainJohn
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 08:30 #11610Senior Member

Posts: 182Mandii, Pinky, Danni, Update
Saw some of the other recent posts, and thought I'd chime in, have know this provider for a LONG time, so have some perspective.
The session was fun, had a good time, all the usual services are still part of the sessions, and she's still a good Time.
BUT, yes, she is walking around with an unbelievable limping, not to be mean or cruel, or, well, stupid, the visual is something like watching an old Peg Legged Pirate. Kind of makes you want to wince watching it. Sad, almost.
2nd But: In the time she was in residence, she attempted to steal: loose change left on the dresser, another previous visitor's jewelry, 2 cigarette lighters, previously left behind make up, 2 phone chargers, and a handful of 1st Aid supplies, so just saying she's the same old same old relative to service and activities, which is good, but still very sticky fingered.
-
01-13-18 10:48 #11609Senior Member

Posts: 72Smart.
This man knows how to play the game!
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-18 09:10 #11608Senior Member

Posts: 301Jasmine
It was CFS. I play it safe all the time.
Originally Posted by GhostDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-18 09:09 #11607Senior Member

Posts: 301Sandy info
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...m/973197422019
Originally Posted by TsgOr
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-18 23:24 #11606Senior Member

Posts: 40Sandy
Wow. Where can she be found now?
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-18 22:28 #11605Senior Member

Posts: 72He is playing safe, if you check the pic on PC you can see he is wrapped up, hard to tell on phone tho.
Originally Posted by JizzyGoo
[View Original Post]
-GD.
-
01-12-18 19:38 #11604Senior Member

Posts: 99Her having some limitations after the ordeal she went through is understandable and something I could deal with. The major usage though I have to draw the line at. I was really looking forward to seeing her too.
Originally Posted by ZeroX321
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-18 18:57 #11603Senior Member

Posts: 787Effin time waster
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/spac...-3210/1/133755
http://palmbay.backpage.com/WomenSee...-3210/28193967
Calls herself Ash aka Ashley. Wasted my time arranging a meeting with her yesterday and again today. Effin ***** just kept jerking me around. Both days communication was good until it was time to meet, then crickets. After I sent her a few more texts she would finally respond and say she is almost to her incall. Half hr later, same thing, almost to her incall. Today I re-arranged my schedule twice to visit her. Wasted a big part of my day.
She gave me the address to her incall yesterday (yeah, before I even confirmed I was coming) off Fallon in Palm Bay. House is a rental in a decent neighborhood.
Quoted me 100 for a hhr. No anal, BBBJ is okay, no BBFS. Claims she also has qv and hr rates, but I wasn't interested in those, so I didn't ask.
I have no plans to seek her out again. Too bad, I had high hopes for this one. She was playful via text yesterday.
-
01-12-18 14:23 #11602Banned Member

Posts: 644Saw the same thing towas going to post on the Orlando board to see what's what. After seeing the pimps Facebook page what's seems to be his mug shot. I'm out.
Originally Posted by ZeroX321
[View Original Post]
Poor girl, she hits me up all the time. But I will not ever go to that PSJ place and Zerox just validate why. I'm sure one of the neighbors has a camera pointed towards that house.
Originally Posted by ZeroX321
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-18 11:15 #11601Senior Member

Posts: 48Laugh or cry.
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/spac...-6385/1/133742
Saw this ad and was kinda interested. Ran the number on social media and oh boy. Not a good sign.
















