Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 799 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 11975
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11600
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse34  [View Original Post]
    Is she still limping around and can she actually perform without pain?
    Yes limps and yes pain and can no way perform like she used 2. Back on H and all associated bad habits. Careful bro, recent drug bust at the psj monger house.

  2. #11599

    Nice pic. Was that raw?

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend808  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jasmine yesterday. Was able to take a pic of the "Bad Kitty" tat while I was pounding away.
    BB? Couldn't tell by the pic.

  3. #11598
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4917

    Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend808  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jasmine yesterday. Was able to take a pic of the "Bad Kitty" tat while I was pounding away.
    She loves it doggystyle for sure!

  4. #11597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4917

    Very nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend808  [View Original Post]
    Meant to load this pics after I met up with Sandy late last year.
    Very nice sexy outfit!

  5. #11596
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDog  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have the 411 on this snow bunny?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/903236218687

    Thanks in advance.

    -GD.
    Those pictures don't look like a girl that's 170 lbs. Either fake pics, fake stats, or both.

    Bill.

  6. #11595

    Snow Bunny

    Does anybody have the 411 on this snow bunny?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/903236218687

    Thanks in advance.

    -GD.

  7. #11594
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend808  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jasmine yesterday. Was able to take a pic of the "Bad Kitty" tat while I was pounding away.
    Best LEO check EVER.

    -GD.

  8. #11593

    Mandii

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyBologna  [View Original Post]
    Mandii is back, feeling better, and looking for some companionship. She is not able to post ads right now. Pm for new number.
    Is she still limping around and can she actually perform without pain?

  9. #11592

    Sonny.

    Had to check out the classic Sonny. She was very responsive. She has the best in-call I have been to, very nice and clean. She is very down to earth. We started out with the BBBJ and put the suit on and went to work. Great dream, I will have to repeat.

    GD.

  10. #11591
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyBologna  [View Original Post]
    Mandii is back, feeling better, and looking for some companionship. She is not able to post ads right now. Pm for new number.
    Pm sent. Good to hear that she is doing better.

  11. #11590

    2017 Sandy pics.

    Meant to load this pics after I met up with Sandy late last year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1219171648b.jpg‎   1219171649.jpg‎   1219171648-1.jpg‎  

  12. #11589

    Jasmine.

    Saw Jasmine yesterday. Was able to take a pic of the "Bad Kitty" tat while I was pounding away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0103181750.jpg‎  

  13. #11588

    Mandii is back

    Mandii is back, feeling better, and looking for some companionship. She is not able to post ads right now. Pm for new number.

  14. #11587
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahamM  [View Original Post]
    For those that like the very mature, I went to see Rachael yesterday in Palm Bay (http://palmbay.backpage.com/WomenSee...-7543/28603392). She claims to be 58, which is probably quite accurate (unlike so many 40+ that turn out to also be closer to 60).

    A very nice, articulate and intelligent woman, which makes a nice change. Definitely a low traffic, classy lady that aims to please and follows directions well. Very tight for her age, with impressive muscle control, and stays that way by refusing large packages. So if that's you, you'll need to opt for the 30 minutes. Soft skin and large girls make for a nice Russian.

    All safety and extremely cautious about the LE checks.
    Maybe the salt water air has changed her. She lived in Huntsville, Al. , was a total waste of time. Told me she resembled Meryl Streep, then I found out she's bipolar. She actually pulled out a magnifying glass and checked my arms for track marks. At 56, and asking $200 an he? Anyone paying that fee needs help.

  15. #11586
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by JPerez0909  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you lucked out. I made the mistake of seeing her last month. Between the non-stop questioning "You're not a cop, are you?" and the B. O. , it was one of the worst experiences I've had.
    I was the first to review her I think, I don't remember any BO but seeing that she was pretty uninterested in making me feel good that would not surprise me. She was running ads in the BR and escort section so one would assume she would be game to screw.

    I wrote that she was too porcine for my taste and I like bigger women, I got an uninspired handjob and some BS, about more next time (maybe) well everyone gets their chance and for most their is no next time, ya the titswree big but her gut was the same size, like roll her in flour and look for the wet spot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape