Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29379
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by JHammer61  [View Original Post]
    Driven by multiple times and the open sign has been off. Stop in and rang the bell with no answer looking the through the glass door entrance and the place looked cleaned out. What a shame this longtime parlor was always one of the top places to go to.
    The KAMP is gone? Been away too long.

  2. #29378
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    The funny thing (for me) is that I'm going to be visiting Indy soon, but if their forum is filled with code talk, RTTF won't really help too much.
    Is LE in Indy too stupid to not understand "code"? If so, send them here please.

  3. #29377
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    No need to use code in the ATL.
    The funny thing (for me) is that I'm going to be visiting Indy soon, but if their forum is filled with code talk, RTTF won't really help too much.

  4. #29376
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatee1456  [View Original Post]
    The code naming thing in the Indy forum is part fun part volume concern. But you picked the right place.
    No need to use code in the ATL.

  5. #29375

    Delightful on 92

    Driven by multiple times and the open sign has been off. Stop in and rang the bell with no answer looking the through the glass door entrance and the place looked cleaned out. What a shame this longtime parlor was always one of the top places to go to.

  6. #29374

    That's it.

    The code naming thing in the Indy forum is part fun part volume concern. But you picked the right place.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBLove  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Emory at Natural on Va Ave. One of the best slow nice handshakes around.

  7. #29373
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Which Oriental?
    Hwy 29 by the bowling alley.

  8. #29372
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar57  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox.
    Been there a few times. One of the girls used to work at Yan.

  9. #29371
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Yawns? Where exactly is it?
    I think he meant Yan's.

  10. #29370

    Been a while.

    Any senior members want to recommend a good AMP with FS? Last time I went to gold and it was pricey but had a good time. Girl's were definitely hot but I want to try a different spot. Maybe on that will have BBBJ?

  11. #29369

    Enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo007  [View Original Post]
    Been on the bench for a while, but had the need to stay in shape.

    Had Annie, she tired to short me on time but I got 10 more minutes out of her. Left happy, she had a good technique.

    The girl behind the counter, Bellla is smoking hot! Anyone know if she gives massages? I didn't get a chance to ask. Anyone else gotten extras from any of the other girls there?
    Clear your inbox.

  12. #29368
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't her mom also call herself Naty?
    I don't know but I know there is a Colombian Naty in Norcross.

  13. #29367

    Enjoy Massage

    Been on the bench for a while, but had the need to stay in shape.

    Had Annie, she tired to short me on time but I got 10 more minutes out of her. Left happy, she had a good technique.

    The girl behind the counter, Bellla is smoking hot! Anyone know if she gives massages? I didn't get a chance to ask. Anyone else gotten extras from any of the other girls there?

  14. #29366
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLover  [View Original Post]
    I have been stood up by both as well. You can set up an app't with them and an "emergency arises" and they are a no show. It happened to me once with each of them. I did not mind because they were relatively close. Both apologized afterward but I would MUCH prefer getting a text beforehand letting me know so I don't drive over there and am left hanging, literally.

    Maria is a nice girl and as others have said and has a very nice pair. 80 is all I pay. Anna has gone up in price and seems very money hungry, at least to me.

    AL.
    Doesn't her mom also call herself Naty?

  15. #29365

    Great Massage

    One of you guys stopped by at Great Massage tonight around 8 pm. Anna was busy and she called someone else to come over. Good thing you left. I saw the girl she called when I was leaving. Definitely not under 30 and not a looker as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape