Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,591 to 31,605 of 59513
-
01-11-18 22:19 #27923Regular Member

Posts: 11Great Massage
One of you guys stopped by at Great Massage tonight around 8 pm. Anna was busy and she called someone else to come over. Good thing you left. I saw the girl she called when I was leaving. Definitely not under 30 and not a looker as well.
-
01-11-18 22:18 #27922Banned Member

Posts: 13634Which Oriental?
Originally Posted by CanesRule56
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-18 21:57 #27921Senior Member

Posts: 127Just avoid
There's no need to rehash a bad experience. Trust me, avoid unless you enjoy wasting money. Horrible.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-18 17:08 #27920Regular Member

Posts: 5Could you private message me?
Originally Posted by Charlie812
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-18 14:54 #27919Senior Member

Posts: 97About the only one there's only two Starlight and Jun's.
Originally Posted by Sanchez21
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-18 11:07 #27918Banned Member

Posts: 13634Yawns? Where exactly is it?
Originally Posted by Bowlingforqtrs
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-18 11:07 #27917Senior Member

Posts: 58Oriental off 29.
Originally Posted by Sanchez21
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-18 11:06 #27916Senior Member

Posts: 58Hit up Oriental.
Howdy tellers, it's been a little since I last checked in. I visited Oriental last night at closing time and got Samantha. Holy smoke show. Best looking masseuse I have run across and she is for South of the border. Damn what an was on her. Only did 30 minutes since they were trying to close. Soft touch massage with plenty of teasing on my ass and the boys. Hit the flip and she wants 200. GTFOH. She is fine as hell but no way I'm dropping that kind of $$ I was just looking for a handy and that was explained. She became standoffish and wanted me to go to the bank. F that, told her 60 or nothing. After going around and around she settled for the 60. Stuffed it in her panties and went to work on Jr. Her attitude changed for the better and really worked Jr over to release. Followed it up with a good ts. Besides the 5 minutes of her trying to squeeze 200 out of my wallet, it was a pleasant experience and like I said she is a total smoke show. Would love to those clothes on the floor next time.
-
01-11-18 08:08 #27915Asshole

Posts: 283Best.
I'd like everyone's, and by everyone's I mean trusted members, opinion on the best AMP where you can get a very good therapeutic massage from attractive girls with a he, and the best traditional parlor where there's attractive girls and everything is on the menu. Looking for one around Kennesaw, Marietta. Thanks. You can PM if you like.
-
01-11-18 07:37 #27914Regular Member

Posts: 5What to expect?
Well this is my first time going to try a massage today. In norcross area / Lilburn / Lawrenceville / Duluth how and where can I get the best job done?
-
01-10-18 23:06 #27913Senior Member

Posts: 143I'm relieved this has gotten attention on this board. After my terrible session I received a text thanking me for my business and offering a $5 discount on my next visit. Are you kidding! I did not respond but these girls are either trying to play the field or way out of touch. The girl was nice after the terrible massage, no eye contact as reported, same for me. They try to act professional in an unprofessional environment. The massage sucked! Not what I was expecting, either a good massage without extras or a poor massage with extras. Neither. The experience was terrible. Just avoid. Let's move on.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-18 22:46 #27912Regular Member

Posts: 2Yawning massage.
Went to my fav place Yawns in Cumming for a little R&R. Usually get a great massage and finish but sorely disappointed this time. Drew a slightly overweight girl who had no idea what a massage was, just push and shove down. Not the same. What happened? Anyone know who I should ask for next time or favorable place nearby? Much appreciated.
-
01-10-18 21:43 #27911Regular Member

Posts: 19Elite / Juns.
Sorry night, didn't understand you. But nothing I got so far from Lisa. Never really tried. If she asks that much tip for that, I wonder what will she ask for handy!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
By the way visit at Juns last night was good. Helen is very young so technique not very good for massage. But she is pleasant. And ending was descent. May repeat.
Stay safe.
-
01-10-18 21:30 #27910Senior Member

Posts: 298Sounds like.
Sounds like Emory at Natural on Va Ave. One of the best slow nice handshakes around.
Originally Posted by Goatee1456
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-18 21:15 #27909Regular Member

Posts: 24Elite massage.
I drew Elizabeth around the beginning of the year and when I mentioned something about 'you can take the towel off' because she kept me covered at all times she said something that I replied to I've been to other ones around here that are fine with that. And she said 'oh yeah those are the Chinese places around here'. Had to hold in a laugh with the way she said Chinese but it seems like a pretty 'sad' place.
Originally Posted by DoggyDogWold
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




