Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #443

    For info, go back to post #191

    Quote Originally Posted by CuteSuzie  [View Original Post]
    There were some prior discussions in the past. As always, YMMV and there may be some that had a positive experience.

  2. #442

    What is your SA game?

    Do you come right out and ask if they want to "make sum ca $h"?

    Or you try and meet with them first, get them horny and see if you can get a cheap session off them in the heat of the moment?

    A couple girls in SD have offered me sessions for $$$ but I dunno, I have trouble paying that when Tijuana is so close and less than $.

    A cpl girls up in the Bay Area have asked me for x10 $, to which I asked them if they have gold and diamonds in their poosies, LOL, then wished them gud luck, LOL.

    A couple strategies I'm thinking for San Diego is:

    1) For the girls that ask ca $h upfront, pay them the first time, do a gud job and get them hooked on the D, then for nxt session just tell them I have $ or $$, and see if they interested.

    2) For girls who don't ask for ca $h first, meet them, try and make them horny, and try and get a cheap or free bang.

  3. #441

  4. #440

    What is a Rinser?

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPumper  [View Original Post]
    Lynn, AKA DandelionKei on SA, a white 19 yo from La Verne is a rinser. Travels to you, at your expense, for a M&G, but flakes on followup.
    Please define a rinser.

  5. #439

    Risnser Alert. DandelionKei

    Lynn, AKA DandelionKei on SA, a white 19 yo from La Verne is a rinser. Travels to you, at your expense, for a M&G, but flakes on followup.

  6. #438
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPumper  [View Original Post]
    I have had considerable success on SA with hitting it off with nice UCSD students and the like. In general they are great kissers, have tight, beautiful and tasty pussies. Nice girls who I can actually talk to. My regular UCSD girl is scheduled for tomorrow! What they are not into though, is the hotter PSE stuff. Deep throat, CIM, or anal. In my 8 months, I have had precisely 0 DT, 1 CIM, and 1 anal experience. The CIM girl did not repeat.

    So, what am I doing wrong? Is it that I avoid the girls from the 'hood? (No, won't go there! Lots of anal reports here. So what is the secret of identifying the hot, no holes barred girls?

    P.S. I should say that the one woman I did have anal with was something to remember. An outlier from my usual type she is a 30/40 something married Asian mom, less than 5' and 100 lb, who gave up her anal virginity! She was so nervous I believe it. Amazingly orgasmic woman, we both felt every penile twitch, it was so tight! She has disabled her account since. Must see if I can see her again.
    Hmmm. While there are a lot of pros / semi-pros on SA, there are a lot of girls next door as well. There's a wide demographic on SA, it seems. The girls who would DT / CIM are either desperate to pay bills or travel too much for traditional relationships. If you can find someone who invites you to their place for a M&G, they're likely to CIM. LOL! As always, YMMV.

  7. #437
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    Here's a young latina who is ready to go. She contacted me and wanted to come over. I'm up in north county and I said I wanted a quick meet and greet first. Understandably she didn't want to drive up just for a M&G, so we're going to have one down in San Diego next week and go from there. My guess is pro or semipro.

    Babydoll1904 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-9fbd52d75d2f.

    Report back if you close the deal.
    Got a couple of messages from her, wanting to meet up. I may setup a M&G, but nothing about her pics does anything for me and if she's really only 20, I'm not interested. I know her saying she's 20 probably means 25.

  8. #436

    Babydoll1904

    Here's a young latina who is ready to go. She contacted me and wanted to come over. I'm up in north county and I said I wanted a quick meet and greet first. Understandably she didn't want to drive up just for a M&G, so we're going to have one down in San Diego next week and go from there. My guess is pro or semipro.

    Babydoll1904 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-9fbd52d75d2f.

    Report back if you close the deal.

  9. #435

    Lina. Or whatever her name is. LOL.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-dc2885f1faa3

    Anyone seen her recently? I saw her before thanksgiving but nothing since.

  10. #434
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPlay  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday for 300. Pretty with a few extra lbs. Loves ass play and greek. Very nice to talk to. Tatted. Takes in her ass like a champ..
    Supposed to meet her tomorrow, but haven't heard anything back since we had a screw up on the days last week. She does have a pretty face. Hope she doesn't flake.

  11. #433
    Saw her yesterday for 300. Pretty with a few extra lbs. Loves ass play and greek. Very nice to talk to. Tatted. Takes in her ass like a champ.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPlay  [View Original Post]
    Have you had her bondage pics yet? Greek freek. Semi pro. IMO.
    .

  12. #432

    Other sites

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Everyone has a different experience, impression, and amount of patience for these things, but I thought Sugar Daddy, as a service, was a bunch of B. S. With fake members, etc. If I remember correctly, I cancelled my membership after less than one day and they gave me a refund. That doesn't speak highly of the app. There are apps that try to up-sell you at every turn. I think Sugar Daddy was one of them.
    It's been a long time since I've used it but I did meet 3 girls from there back in 2011 on the east coast. I've met a lot, more then I can remember on SA over the years. It's been good. One of the girls I met off SA also told me about "what's your price". I haven't used it yet although it looks legit. Only gripe with SA is $80 to join.

  13. #431

    Adult Friend Finder.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeonthecouch  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I've been and out of sugar daddy sites since 2011. The first one I used was called sugar daddy for me then I've since moved onto selling arrangement which has been my go to sure over the years. It's been good but just curious what other sites have you guys used to success?
    I've used AdultFriendFinder. I have had some luck but mostly with older women or couples over 45. None of the under 30 crowd like with Seeking Arrangement. In about 12 years, I've met five women and about 10 couples. It takes more work but still fun. None of the five women were what I consider hot but I'm a horny guy. About three of the wives were really cute.

  14. #430

    I thought Sugar Daddy was B. S.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeonthecouch  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I've been and out of sugar daddy sites since 2011. The first one I used was called sugar daddy for me then I've since moved onto selling arrangement which has been my go to sure over the years. It's been good but just curious what other sites have you guys used to success?
    Everyone has a different experience, impression, and amount of patience for these things, but I thought Sugar Daddy, as a service, was a bunch of B. S. With fake members, etc. If I remember correctly, I cancelled my membership after less than one day and they gave me a refund. That doesn't speak highly of the app. There are apps that try to up-sell you at every turn. I think Sugar Daddy was one of them.

  15. #429

    App

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeonthecouch  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I've been and out of sugar daddy sites since 2011. The first one I used was called sugar daddy for me then I've since moved onto selling arrangement which has been my go to sure over the years. It's been good but just curious what other sites have you guys used to success?
    I've used the Sudy app. A lot of scammers but my 2 long time arrangements were from there. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape