Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,926 to 29,940 of 31552
-
01-21-18 08:19 #1627Senior Member

Posts: 290Yep. She use to be $250. These chicks here are out of control. I go to Toronto or Montreal every now and then to hobby (and enjoy other things over a weekend). With the exchange rate, deals get down to range of $200-$250 USA (although many in Montreal quote $200-$225 CDN, after exchange rate a better deal), although there are those that charge more. The agency prices are fairly competitive and cheaper than what these chicks want in the USA Many agencies have pretty decent in-call locations as well.
Originally Posted by Perusing
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-18 10:11 #1626Regular Member

Posts: 14As far as remember they did not ask for any! Always had an easy time setting up with the person the phone.
Originally Posted by Fox333
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-18 11:04 #1625Regular Member

Posts: 1Sandy's.
While I am on few local boards, haven't tried Sandy's yet but their list is enticing. Do they ask references?
Originally Posted by PuckMan1991
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-18 10:07 #1624Regular Member

Posts: 14Sandy's.
Had a couple nice dreams with Lindsey! GFE and willing to please. A very sexy quietness about her but fantastic moves, McKenzie was a sweet girl but a lot more mechanical decent body but pics a bit deceiving. Had a couple others that are not there anymore. Great business and very easy to set stuff up. Oh and Lindsey does have a smoking body! When I have time will try a couple different ones. Hope this helps you a bit.
Originally Posted by PoppnU
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-18 04:54 #1623Senior Member

Posts: 380Sandy's
Any recommends at Sandy's? Was thinking about taking the leap. My Reg of 3 yrs went awol.
Thanks.
-
01-11-18 11:28 #1622Senior Member

Posts: 43Eva Saint John.
I've seen her a few times. Pics are pretty accurate, she may be a bit chunkier, but tits are huge. Very sweet woman, almost too sweet. Very talented, no rush, FS. $$.5 for all.
Originally Posted by NastyNardo
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-18 12:56 #1621Senior Member

Posts: 93Eva Saintjohn.
Does anyone have any info on this woman? I can't seem to find anything on her.
https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/797100.htm?cat=1
Thank you in advance.
-
01-10-18 11:59 #1620Senior Member

Posts: 312Tip pff
Another board member PM's me she is a porn star and he missed her by a day last time she was posting, which he said she doesn't post too often.
Originally Posted by Maxam1
[View Original Post]
So to me, she sounds like a local pretending to be something she's not. I don't know and I can't AFFORD THAT!
Really bad communications with her anyways. There you have it. Anyone see her, write a review.
-
01-10-18 07:08 #1619Senior Member

Posts: 114Tip off
So, what was the tip off?
Originally Posted by AllSevenDays
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-18 02:08 #1618Senior Member

Posts: 74Not sure how well CL girls are known on this board. Haven't really been around with anything else but the occasional BP. For what its worth she went by Starr and was in auburn hills. Short red hair that she changed to blue last I saw her. Dragon wing tatts on her back, pierced lip, curvy. Very submissive.
Originally Posted by Checkers123
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-18 20:48 #1617Senior Member

Posts: 276Who was your ATF?
Originally Posted by CaptNugs
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-18 06:50 #1616Senior Member

Posts: 74Tattooed providers
Any decent "punk"/ alt providers out there these days? My ATF is out of the game and the few that I've found on misc sites like BP and CL are flaky as hell.
-
01-09-18 00:47 #1615Senior Member

Posts: 312You can tell
MySB in saved from that site. I.
Originally Posted by Acoustic53
[View Original Post]
I got tipped off on her anyway later after the discovery. Ain't seeing her, so.
-
01-08-18 23:29 #1614

Posts: 461A7 D, it sort of worked. All that was saved was the thumbnail pic, nothing else.
Originally Posted by AllSevenDays
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-18 12:33 #1613Senior Member

Posts: 312Isabella310?
Quite interested. I texted, emailed, waiting for reply. I don't know if this works. First try.
http://archive.is/ApNjP










Reply With Quote






