Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1471
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFoot33  [View Original Post]
    YES the weekend is here, got my check time to invest in nice looking pussy, I would like to get double trouble with couple good looking well built titty girls.

    Most ask for references, I send my picture they want to meet at restaurant first. All I want is fun not blowing 350 in restaurant. Any turnons here fellas.

    Thanks BF Be Cool.
    What providers wanted to meet you at a restaurant?

  2. #1470

    Weekend fun

    YES the weekend is here, got my check time to invest in nice looking pussy, I would like to get double trouble with couple good looking well built titty girls.

    Most ask for references, I send my picture they want to meet at restaurant first. All I want is fun not blowing 350 in restaurant. Any turnons here fellas.

    Thanks BF Be Cool.

  3. #1469

    Sarah

    I came upon this post for Sarah. I RTTF and there are a few reviews of her from the summer time in both the strip club and back page forums. With that said, has anyone seen her recently. I texted her and she replied that she is at 8 and Gratiot at that newly renovated motel. She's blowing up my phone about me seeing her. Seems like she doesn't have a set rate for services.

    Http: liverubreviews. Com / ad / detroit /586-843-9520/1/202780.

  4. #1468

    Any Downriver Providers?

    I have tried the older Bianca and weird always posting Bianca. Any others you guys can point me To? Thanks!

  5. #1467

    Tonya.

    I have saw Tonya she is one gorgeous lady and she doesn't charge a penny outside the club, she comes from money. In med school you of M plastic surgeon.

    Is he profession to B. And her skills are magnificent. Her body is oar excellent. I have some reservations on who has actually saw her. I did last night.

    I couldn't sleep thinking about her WOW.

  6. #1466

    Actually no problem

    Its not a problem someone calls me "and" word we call each other that. But That lady Tonya 26 very beautiful no FS in Club just BJ. Takes a few at 25 a hit dances.

    She text'd me last night said she wasn't working get to know her no charge dinner casual talking nothing else don't pry into her personal business.

    She is a keeper!

    Be cool BF.

  7. #1465

    Shawna Ann

    Quote Originally Posted by Teebo  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Shawna Ann is still around? I haven't seen her post in BP for a while.
    Unfortunately, no.

  8. #1464

    Tonya

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    Please clarify -- is it "Tonya White, a young woman in college at you of M", or is it "Tonya, a white young woman in college at you of M". Or something else entirely.

    On second thought, never mind, I'll just call ahead to FC and ask if Tonya is working tonight.
    Pretty sure it's "Tonya, white young woman in college at you of M" and yes I plan on asking for her as well! Nice post thanks.

  9. #1463
    Quote Originally Posted by Piemaster  [View Original Post]
    Must of been one disgusting woman for a nignog to turn down white pussy.

    I wanted to leave this here so people could see why I got rid of you.

    A2
    Well, then, it served its purpose to educate. I've never heard of that term before.

  10. #1462
    I'm 41 and I know she's older than me by a few years.

    Quote Originally Posted by Perusing  [View Original Post]
    It appears she has gone a bit "upscale" - both in breasts and rates, since I've seen her last. And though she states her age at 40, I wouldn't be surprised if she was closer to 45. I haven't seen her in a couple years but she was (and no reason to think that would have changed) an excellent provider. She's GFE, very personable, knockout smile. Many good reviews of her that won't be hard to find. Don't think you'd be disappointed if you don't mind the rate. P.S. When I was seeing her she was on the local boards at around 250.

    http://www.dreamingofarianna.com/

  11. #1461

    RE: Tonya White women in college

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFoot33  [View Original Post]
    Guy was hitch Hiking and thumb up my ride I stopped, He asked if he could pay something, I said no drove to his house. His lady was waiting on him, says come in have drink.

    He then comes out with camera these are white people LOL. Asked me fuck my wife ok? I got up ran the fuck out of there no telling what you can't trust whte Hoe's.

    Headed down to FC sc had expensive evening there. Had one great looking babe give me BBBJ, I made that lady gag and choke she was pretty good white chick built nice.

    Tonya White young women in college you of M lot's of these women aren't ready for a real man.

    Be cool BF.
    Please clarify -- is it "Tonya White, a young woman in college at you of M", or is it "Tonya, a white young woman in college at you of M". Or something else entirely.

    On second thought, never mind, I'll just call ahead to FC and ask if Tonya is working tonight.

  12. #1460

    Denial of Service

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFoot33  [View Original Post]
    Guy was hitch Hiking and thumb up my ride I stopped, He asked if he could pay something, I said no drove to his house. His lady was waiting on him, says come in have drink.

    He then comes out with camera these are white people LOL. Asked me fuck my wife ok? I got up ran the fuck out of there no telling what you can't trust whte Hoe's.

    Headed down to FC sc had expensive evening there. Had one great looking babe give me BBBJ, I made that lady gag and choke she was pretty good white chick built nice.

    Tonya White young women in college you of M lot's of these women aren't ready for a real man.

    Be cool BF.
    Must of been one disgusting woman for a nignog to turn down white pussy.

    I wanted to leave this here so people could see why I got rid of you.

    A2

  13. #1459

    Hitch Hiker

    Guy was hitch Hiking and thumb up my ride I stopped, He asked if he could pay something, I said no drove to his house. His lady was waiting on him, says come in have drink.

    He then comes out with camera these are white people LOL. Asked me fuck my wife ok? I got up ran the fuck out of there no telling what you can't trust whte Hoe's.

    Headed down to FC sc had expensive evening there. Had one great looking babe give me BBBJ, I made that lady gag and choke she was pretty good white chick built nice.

    Tonya White young women in college you of M lot's of these women aren't ready for a real man.

    Be cool BF.

  14. #1458

    Jamie

    I have been texting back and forth with Jamie, whom I reviewed months ago; she is the 25-year-old blonde, petite, 5'0" and 34 DD girl. Before I commit to seeing her, I am asking if anyone has seen her recently. A number of you requested her number from me, but I don't recall any feedback. Before I spend another three hundred on her, I want to know whether anyone can verify she is still worth it.

  15. #1457

    Dreaming of Arianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger0033  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations? I'm looking to see one no younger than 45 years old. Love older women! Pics too please.
    It appears she has gone a bit "upscale" - both in breasts and rates, since I've seen her last. And though she states her age at 40, I wouldn't be surprised if she was closer to 45. I haven't seen her in a couple years but she was (and no reason to think that would have changed) an excellent provider. She's GFE, very personable, knockout smile. Many good reviews of her that won't be hard to find. Don't think you'd be disappointed if you don't mind the rate. P.S. When I was seeing her she was on the local boards at around 250.

    http://www.dreamingofarianna.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape