Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 70 of 1285 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 1070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 19268
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18233

    Not helpful

    Quote Originally Posted by JAsian  [View Original Post]
    I ventured back to my favorite provider and glad I did. Talent is getting back to what I like once again. New girl Lisa is probably late 20's I'm guessing, nice and fit and pretty in my opinion. Not much up top, but it's all put together nicely. Petite. I only opted for HJ, I can't remember what else is on the menu from the last time she was in town. I always seem to go back to this provider because it's safe and discrete and I never see any other mongers waiting around. . 70 for the hour plus extras in Madison Heights. Ad-Beautiful New Girl 248XXX9936.
    It's totally not helpful to post some information like " Ad-Beautiful New Girl 248 XXX9936. " Where, in what section, on what board? If you want to allow others to enjoy her services then post enough information to find her. Use the archive ap to capture the BackPage ad and then post that, or put the whole number in. What is the point of a putting xxx's there the numbers go? These girls change numbers like they change clothes. The ads disappear and the numbers change so if you're trying to protect her identity then why post at all?

    C.

  2. #18232

    New Girl New Location

    I ventured back to my favorite provider and glad I did. Talent is getting back to what I like once again. New girl Lisa is probably late 20's I'm guessing, nice and fit and pretty in my opinion. Not much up top, but it's all put together nicely. Petite. I only opted for HJ, I can't remember what else is on the menu from the last time she was in town. I always seem to go back to this provider because it's safe and discrete and I never see any other mongers waiting around. . 70 for the hour plus extras in Madison Heights. Ad-Beautiful New Girl 248XXX9936.

  3. #18231

    Recommendations for my upcoming birthday

    Need some recommendations for my birthday coming up, want to make it special in a very good way. Into younger 18+, asian, black, white, hispanic, arabic, smaller breasts, no bbw.

  4. #18230

    BBE Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakmonte  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...l-4pm/44554892

    This is her link, kinda into BBWs and was wondering if her massage or time is worth it.

    PM me if anyone has any stories with her.
    Not really a massage. Just sat on the bed gliding her fingertips on your back. Honestly, she's too big to move around.

  5. #18229
    Unfortunately I also never got a chance to swe the diamond ladies before our recent BP changesand my references are retired besides a few random that I've seen once.

    Also Gayle in Dearborn but I've been in that mouth so many times it's boring LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCass  [View Original Post]
    Aside from who you mentioned, if you haven't, I would try Shawna from Leslie's diamonds girls. If you catch her at the right time she is amazing.

  6. #18228

    Bbw Isabella.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...l-4pm/44554892

    This is her link, kinda into BBWs and was wondering if her massage or time is worth it.

    PM me if anyone has any stories with her.

  7. #18227

    Diamond girls

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenSpeed  [View Original Post]
    That is, if Lesley starts advertising again. I have her old number, but not her new one.
    I know Leslie well. You can pm me your num if you like I can forward it to her. Or a name or look if your more comfortable. I forward whatever you give me to her. If she says it's ok I'll give you her number.

  8. #18226

    Beautiful Massage Girl Take 2

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialAveng313  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-girl/44496107

    Tried seeing her yesterday, but she kept blowing me off. Anyone know who this is?
    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...e-fun/44457627

    Finally saw her yesterday. Ghetto house in Southfield. Nothing really to report other than it set me back 1 sixty for the hour. I was hoping for something more than the manual release for that donation, but she wouldn't budge. It was an okay massage and finish, but not for the cost. Won't repeat. That is all.

  9. #18225
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCass  [View Original Post]
    Aside from who you mentioned, if you haven't, I would try Shawna from Leslie's diamonds girls. If you catch her at the right time she is amazing.
    That is, if Lesley starts advertising again. I have her old number, but not her new one.

  10. #18224

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by TManXX71  [View Original Post]
    The same pics are showing up in Tampa today.
    Anybody know about this one http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-8054/41264007.

  11. #18223
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoestroll  [View Original Post]
    http://www.escortphone.review/424-30...-phone-review/

    Ok yeah that didn't take long did it? This is obviously fake or a sting operation or something. Sexy A $$ pictures though. WHOO HOO.

    I wonder if any of you would be willing to venture a sniff. Be careful, I smell LEO.

    She travels a lot. Texas, Phoenix, Detroit. She's got an ad in Pheonix and Detroit on the 2nd of Jan. She must have a transporter.
    Seriously, put her pictures in Google image search and you will find dozens of sites warning of this being a LEO scam.
    Watch out!!

    Man, I wonder who she really is, looks like a stripper...always in a changing room dressed in stripper gear...!! Sexy as F#%K.
    Too bad
    The same pics are showing up in Tampa today.

  12. #18222

    Best BJ

    Aside from who you mentioned, if you haven't, I would try Shawna from Leslie's diamonds girls. If you catch her at the right time she is amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiGanz  [View Original Post]
    How was the BJ? Lookwise she's right up my alley.

    Starting my 2018 quest for the best blowjob ever LOL.

    Any recs guys? Old favorites were cass queen and Angel in Romulus (both retired).

  13. #18221

    Add me to the list

    Quote Originally Posted by Perusing  [View Original Post]
    IMHO you ended up ahead. I too had a few lapses in communication with her but only in the 10 to 15 min range. Did get room number after about a 10 minute wait with the crickets. She's 80 SS 120 hhr and 200 Hr. She is good looking, pic with phone covering most of her face is her. She is early 20's. She's very quiet, almost to the point you forget she's there. No personality whatsoever. She was lame. Got the job done but would not repeat due to her lack of personality of any kind. It was pretty strange, think blowup doll with a little warmth which isn't what I'm looking for. Too bad, cause she's a really good looking young lady.
    Of people that drove out there, got crickets, and got the "I fell asleep" excuse. After 20 minutes I bolted, never saw her.

  14. #18220
    According to her twitter, the real girl in the pic is 7 months pregnant, be careful with this one, its either someone catfishing or LE sting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoestroll  [View Original Post]
    http://www.escortphone.review/424-30...-phone-review/

    Ok yeah that didn't take long did it? This is obviously fake or a sting operation or something. Sexy A $$ pictures though. WHOO HOO.

    I wonder if any of you would be willing to venture a sniff. Be careful, I smell LEO.

    She travels a lot. Texas, Phoenix, Detroit. She's got an ad in Pheonix and Detroit on the 2nd of Jan. She must have a transporter.
    Seriously, put her pictures in Google image search and you will find dozens of sites warning of this being a LEO scam.
    Watch out!!

    Man, I wonder who she really is, looks like a stripper...always in a changing room dressed in stripper gear...!! Sexy as F#%K.
    Too bad

  15. #18219

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoestroll  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-8962/44528467

    I'm thinking this may be TGTBT, Any one know of her?
    Link broken. Got another?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape