Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 19268
-
01-02-18 19:48 #18218Senior Member

Posts: 51Yeah, that's what I was saying. No personality. I thought it was first meet jitters. Yes, she could be a great date if she grew a personality.
Originally Posted by Perusing
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 19:47 #18217Senior Member

Posts: 51Found the real person
https://twitter.com/KittenChloe?lang=en
Ok the actual person in those pictures is a porn star and Hot! Chloe Bleu, or Chloe kitten.People from coast to coast are ripping her pics!!
-
01-02-18 19:44 #18216Senior Member

Posts: 231Didn't Miss Much
IMHO you ended up ahead. I too had a few lapses in communication with her but only in the 10 to 15 min range. Did get room number after about a 10 minute wait with the crickets. She's 80 SS 120 hhr and 200 Hr. She is good looking, pic with phone covering most of her face is her. She is early 20's. She's very quiet, almost to the point you forget she's there. No personality whatsoever. She was lame. Got the job done but would not repeat due to her lack of personality of any kind. It was pretty strange, think blowup doll with a little warmth which isn't what I'm looking for. Too bad, cause she's a really good looking young lady.
Originally Posted by Hoestroll
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 19:20 #18215Senior Member

Posts: 51Yeah she travels a lot.
Seriously, put each of her pictures in Google image search and you will find dozens of sites warning of this being a LEO scam.
Also, put her phone number in the google search thingy.
Watch out!!
The only thing true is that it's the same girl in every photo.
Man, I wonder who she really is, looks like a stripper. Always in a changing room dressed in stripper gear. !!
Sexy as F#%K.
Too bad.
-
01-02-18 19:08 #18214Senior Member

Posts: 373Aubrey
Those same pics were used by a girl calling herself Aubrey or Aubree last year or 2016, reviews on Detroit or possibly Ann Arbor. From what I remember, reviews stated she was the girl in the pics, but as soon as thongs got started, the dream was interrupted by a large angry looking black guy demanding that the dreamer leave. Hippie this helps.
Originally Posted by Hoestroll
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Buddy.
-
01-02-18 19:04 #18213Senior Member

Posts: 399Fake
Pictures go back to a lady in Arizona.
Originally Posted by Hoestroll
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 19:04 #18212Senior Member

Posts: 51http://www.escortphone.review/424-30...-phone-review/
Ok yeah that didn't take long did it? This is obviously fake or a sting operation or something. Sexy A $$ pictures though. WHOO HOO.
I wonder if any of you would be willing to venture a sniff. Be careful, I smell LEO.
She travels a lot. Texas, Phoenix, Detroit. She's got an ad in Pheonix and Detroit on the 2nd of Jan. She must have a transporter.
Seriously, put her pictures in Google image search and you will find dozens of sites warning of this being a LEO scam.
Watch out!!
Man, I wonder who she really is, looks like a stripper...always in a changing room dressed in stripper gear...!! Sexy as F#%K.
Too bad
-
01-02-18 18:29 #18211Senior Member

Posts: 51http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-8962/44528467
I'm thinking this may be TGTBT, Any one know of her?
-
01-02-18 18:16 #18210Senior Member

Posts: 51That was her exact BS excuse with me. She never spoke on the phone, just texts. After getting there and waiting, I sent her an angry text telling her how fuc $&* and rude she was and how she was wasting my time. She replied and apologized and I was in.
Originally Posted by Jimbalaya
[View Original Post]
Crazy way to do business, maybe it's some sort of dumb a $$ test. Worth the extra wait though.
-
01-02-18 18:06 #18209Senior Member

Posts: 51BJ was ok. Not all time status, not fantastic, just pretty good. Most of it was due to her cuteness level which was pretty high. I've recently been into that type of petite girl which is a departure from my usual curvy preference. I wished she had more personality. I felt I was intruding. Which works for me because I like the idea of befouling an arrogant damsel!
Originally Posted by MichiGanz
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 04:22 #18208Senior Member

Posts: 67That'd be the one.
Originally Posted by Jimbalaya
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 00:35 #18207Senior Member

Posts: 524Beautiful Massage Girl
http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-girl/44496107
Tried seeing her yesterday, but she kept blowing me off. Anyone know who this is?
-
01-01-18 15:24 #18206Banned Member

Posts: 285Angel
You mean skinny blonde by airport?
Originally Posted by MichiGanz
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-18 12:27 #18205Senior Member

Posts: 255Payton
She only sees regulars now. Luckily I'm one of them.
Originally Posted by ATeal77
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-18 11:11 #18204Senior Member

Posts: 194If you can get in touch with Shawna Ann, she's a great option, but she's been really flaky recently, even for former regulars.
Originally Posted by MichiGanz
[View Original Post]
















