Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 71 of 1285 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 571 1071 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 19268
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18218
    Quote Originally Posted by Perusing  [View Original Post]
    IMHO you ended up ahead. I too had a few lapses in communication with her but only in the 10 to 15 min range. Did get room number after about a 10 minute wait with the crickets. She's 80 SS 120 hhr and 200 Hr. She is good looking, pic with phone covering most of her face is her. She is early 20's. She's very quiet, almost to the point you forget she's there. No personality whatsoever. She was lame. Got the job done but would not repeat due to her lack of personality of any kind. It was pretty strange and not for me. Too bad, cause she's a really good looking young lady.
    Yeah, that's what I was saying. No personality. I thought it was first meet jitters. Yes, she could be a great date if she grew a personality.

  2. #18217

    Found the real person

    https://twitter.com/KittenChloe?lang=en

    Ok the actual person in those pictures is a porn star and Hot! Chloe Bleu, or Chloe kitten.People from coast to coast are ripping her pics!!

  3. #18216

    Didn't Miss Much

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoestroll  [View Original Post]
    That was her exact BS excuse with me. She never spoke on the phone, just texts. After getting there and waiting, I sent her an angry text telling her how fuc $&* and rude she was and how she was wasting my time. She replied and apologized and I was in.

    Crazy way to do business, maybe it's some sort of dumb a $$ test. Worth the extra wait though.
    IMHO you ended up ahead. I too had a few lapses in communication with her but only in the 10 to 15 min range. Did get room number after about a 10 minute wait with the crickets. She's 80 SS 120 hhr and 200 Hr. She is good looking, pic with phone covering most of her face is her. She is early 20's. She's very quiet, almost to the point you forget she's there. No personality whatsoever. She was lame. Got the job done but would not repeat due to her lack of personality of any kind. It was pretty strange, think blowup doll with a little warmth which isn't what I'm looking for. Too bad, cause she's a really good looking young lady.

  4. #18215
    Yeah she travels a lot.

    Seriously, put each of her pictures in Google image search and you will find dozens of sites warning of this being a LEO scam.

    Also, put her phone number in the google search thingy.

    Watch out!!

    The only thing true is that it's the same girl in every photo.

    Man, I wonder who she really is, looks like a stripper. Always in a changing room dressed in stripper gear. !!

    Sexy as F#%K.

    Too bad.

  5. #18214

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoestroll  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-8962/44528467

    I'm thinking this may be TGTBT, Any one know of her?
    Those same pics were used by a girl calling herself Aubrey or Aubree last year or 2016, reviews on Detroit or possibly Ann Arbor. From what I remember, reviews stated she was the girl in the pics, but as soon as thongs got started, the dream was interrupted by a large angry looking black guy demanding that the dreamer leave. Hippie this helps.

    Stay safe.

    Buddy.

  6. #18213

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoestroll  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-8962/44528467

    I'm thinking this may be TGTBT, Any one know of her?
    Pictures go back to a lady in Arizona.

  7. #18212
    http://www.escortphone.review/424-30...-phone-review/

    Ok yeah that didn't take long did it? This is obviously fake or a sting operation or something. Sexy A $$ pictures though. WHOO HOO.

    I wonder if any of you would be willing to venture a sniff. Be careful, I smell LEO.

    She travels a lot. Texas, Phoenix, Detroit. She's got an ad in Pheonix and Detroit on the 2nd of Jan. She must have a transporter.
    Seriously, put her pictures in Google image search and you will find dozens of sites warning of this being a LEO scam.
    Watch out!!

    Man, I wonder who she really is, looks like a stripper...always in a changing room dressed in stripper gear...!! Sexy as F#%K.
    Too bad
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c8.jpg‎   c7.jpg‎   c1.jpg‎   c2.jpg‎   c3.jpg‎  

    c4.jpg‎  

  8. #18211
    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-8962/44528467

    I'm thinking this may be TGTBT, Any one know of her?

  9. #18210
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbalaya  [View Original Post]
    Tried linking up last weekend. Drove 40 minutes out to her area then she went silent. Claims her phone has bad signal and she fell asleep. Planning on trying again when the stars align. Thanks for the report.
    That was her exact BS excuse with me. She never spoke on the phone, just texts. After getting there and waiting, I sent her an angry text telling her how fuc $&* and rude she was and how she was wasting my time. She replied and apologized and I was in.

    Crazy way to do business, maybe it's some sort of dumb a $$ test. Worth the extra wait though.

  10. #18209
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiGanz  [View Original Post]
    How was the BJ? Lookwise she's right up my alley.

    Starting my 2018 quest for the best blowjob ever LOL.

    Any recs guys? Old favorites were cass queen and Angel in Romulus (both retired).
    BJ was ok. Not all time status, not fantastic, just pretty good. Most of it was due to her cuteness level which was pretty high. I've recently been into that type of petite girl which is a departure from my usual curvy preference. I wished she had more personality. I felt I was intruding. Which works for me because I like the idea of befouling an arrogant damsel!

  11. #18208
    That'd be the one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbalaya  [View Original Post]
    You mean skinny blonde by airport?

  12. #18207

    Beautiful Massage Girl

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-girl/44496107

    Tried seeing her yesterday, but she kept blowing me off. Anyone know who this is?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Beautiful Massage Girl 1.jpeg‎  

  13. #18206

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiGanz  [View Original Post]
    How was the BJ? Lookwise she's right up my alley.

    Starting my 2018 quest for the best blowjob ever LOL.

    Any recs guys? Old favorites were cass queen and Angel in Romulus (both retired).
    You mean skinny blonde by airport?

  14. #18205

    Payton

    Quote Originally Posted by ATeal77  [View Original Post]
    Would love to see her but seems next to impossible to get in contact with. http://michigan.backpage.com/WomenSe...layout=gallery.
    She only sees regulars now. Luckily I'm one of them.

  15. #18204
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiGanz  [View Original Post]
    How was the BJ? Lookwise she's right up my alley.

    Starting my 2018 quest for the best blowjob ever LOL.

    Any recs guys? Old favorites were cass queen and Angel in Romulus (both retired).
    If you can get in touch with Shawna Ann, she's a great option, but she's been really flaky recently, even for former regulars.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape