Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 7895
-
01-04-18 09:55 #1400Senior Member

Posts: 347Nope
I have put some bait out, but no luck at all!!
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-18 08:49 #1399Senior Member

Posts: 487
-
01-04-18 08:47 #1398Senior Member

Posts: 487Same experience. We were talking and texting and then she went dark.
Originally Posted by Tonygrt
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-18 00:27 #1397Senior Member

Posts: 139Deactivated.
Originally Posted by Jbunk
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-18 00:10 #1396Senior Member

Posts: 319Classy Ashley
Did she block me or deactivate her account?
Originally Posted by Jbunk
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-18 21:12 #1395Senior Member

Posts: 319Becareful. Scam
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-b09c2d13cdd6
Has anyone contacted this one? The funny part is I actually know her personality like a best friend! This could be a bait and switch! I contacted her and she should of been like OMG I'm embarrassed or something but she's giving me a weird number which is not the real person in the photo!
-
01-03-18 12:27 #1394Senior Member

Posts: 347Brittany
This young lady goes back and forth between a sb and utr. Very clean very safe, great body, she was my sb for almost a year, then she started on BP, then back to sb. But very attractive slender blond hair, great mic skills, she was very tight and clean. If she didn't go after more clientele, I would have kept with her. Treat her kindly, with respect and she will rock your world, no back door.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-81fb729133d9
-
01-03-18 09:19 #1393Senior Member

Posts: 347Sadie
Any info on this fine young treat, lots of chatting and seems dtf, but might be more utr then sb. Thanks much!
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-d8d51f3a9f0d
-
01-03-18 08:33 #1392Senior Member

Posts: 347Shelby
I have had no luck with Shelby, chatted a little but that was it. So has anybody nailed her yet?
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 10:13 #1391Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: Maybe a Bit Of a Rant
I'm impressed with your success on SA. I haven't done as well: in 5 months, I've met 4 girls (2 of whom have been discussed on this thread before I saw them) for 12 meetings. My average cost (including the SA membership) is $249 per meeting. But on the other hand:
Originally Posted by Shock55
[View Original Post]
- I don't have the guts to find a girl on BP or EB anymore.
- When I first started mongering 15 years ago, donations were 200-250 for "up to an hour", no kissing, CBJ, CFS, one shot only. Now there are less restrictions for about the same price.
- It looks like it's less likely that the girls on SA are on drugs (compared to those on BP or EB).
- The girls I've met on SA are considerably younger (18-23) than the girls from my years of mongering (at least, those I could verify).
So I'll be sticking with SA for now.
-
01-02-18 09:22 #1390Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: Various SB's
Despite what I wrote earlier, I kept trying to message her. My experience was different from CG 53's -- Shelby never talked dirty with me. In fact, she seemed reluctant to talk to me at all, let alone meeting up. I'm giving up on her, for real this time. If anyone else has any experiences with her, I'd be curious to know.
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 09:10 #1389Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: So what to do?
I'm assuming that this is the paralegal's profile on WYP: https://members.whatsyourprice.com/~Hellomochi . I'd go to WYP myself and make an offer, but I have to upload a photo first. I get an error every time I try to upload a photo ("Photo must be an image"). My photo was digitally altered to blur my face, so maybe that's the reason.
Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck
[View Original Post]
So far I found five SBs on SA who I know in real life. I definitely didn't want them to know that I'm on SA, too, so I immediately blocked them.
-
01-01-18 20:29 #1388Senior Member

Posts: 107So what to do?
Late spring last year I gave a deposition for a law suit in DC. When I was greeting the plethora of lawyers and paralegals, a 20 something asian paralegal was off the charts gushing, flirting with me in the minute or so we talked. It struck me odd as I am in my 50's.
I was looking at WYP earlier today and what do you know there she is.
I checked SA and she has a profile there as well https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-e5b2e2261db7 , seems inactive.
So I am tempted to contact her, but I like to stay 99% anonymous. Obviously if she remembers me she can find my name, employer, work address. I think I will stay away.
Anyone else meet a pot in real life?
-
01-01-18 19:16 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 107Almost Met Once
I admit she is an odd one, I messaged with her when she was using a different username. Only wants to meet during the day, not in public. She was down to meet me at a hotel. During that day does not work for me so our plans did not work out. I am talking to her again now, she wants to meet this week.
Originally Posted by Jbunk
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-18 16:03 #1386Senior Member

Posts: 319Anyone
Has anyone ever talk or do anything with this one? I tried speaking to her but got no where.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-14fd86b6d660











Reply With Quote



